Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080810 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chai!!

Niggaz be swarming A40 like killer Bees from hell grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

Candid camera. Charlie-Boy cannot even perform this feat. Well done Nihilist.

O capture weyrey onisokuso yen, live and direct. grin

grin grin grin

A40 ajakaja , ile mo ba werey. Nihilists ti take over.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

Apoda40! So Aguero even dey your list of top 20 players in the world, yet with your own foolish mouth, you dey claim he is overrated. shocked shocked Almost ten pages has been used here to show you are guilty of being an ediot. Arindin omo. cheesy Ajakaja has no shame. You are an eternal embarrassment to Ramuzaki for this.

What a DANGEROUS DOOFUS. Better go and face your Excel worksheet in that Shomolu cybercafe. Guguru ediot!
You are a very senseless individual. So being in someone's top 20 list at a point in time exempts them from being overrated? Who released you from that Aro asylum nitori Olorun.

Simple English this belly dancing gypsy no gree understand.

It won't be well with that person that rescued you from that shalanga you were dumped in.

Efulefu. Take one for the planet and O.D on Xanax biko

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm accusing you of not standing by your words.
Even if for the sake of Argument, England had more talent than Argentina(FYI they didnt), that is still completely irrelevant to the discussion.
When you labelled Gerrard and co as Overrated, you did not do it comparison to Argentina.
You based your assertion on the fact that they had a lot of talent and failed.
I then tried to apply the same criteria independently to Argentina, and the result should have been the same.
By your own previous admissions , Argentina were a very good side, boasting a WPOTY and a player you felt was one of the top 20 in the world. Yet Argentina also failed.
You then tried to cover up your excuses by trying to compare England's failure to Argentina's failure. You then gave excuses why not winning titles is not synoymous to failure despite asking for titles from England.
I mean this is your entry in 2014 where you state clearly that equate Argentina's WC defeat to failure.
Why on earth can't you stick to your words?
Don't you see how ridiculous you look?

How many players in Argentina have won awards like the English team? Yet Argentina made 3 finals and England couldnt make a semi final

WHich brings us back to the basis of the argument, Those awards ar useless and the English players are overrated especially Beckham Terry Rio and co

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

Mata : 11 goals and 17 assists and Iniesta : 4 goals and 13 assists

Thats why dayo will always be his lord. He is smarter .

Now, i can see you have been joking all this while. Nice try, you got me.

Don't get carried away. He has already been voted and because of that someone said the award overrated him. Telling me again that players who voted know why they voted is moot. You cannot claim you know why they voted, hence why I raised other possible reasons. For instance, Messi can play from now till tomorrow and if Fergie is asked to vote for WPOTY he would vote CR7. It will always be subjective. Same can be said about Pep and Messi.

So come back to the discussion, don't get carried away by pretentious hecklers that know a little above nothing. Mata didn't win a league title, UCL, CDR etc the year Iniesta did all those. I thought we agreed we must consider individual contributions alongside team achievements or else was Kaka WPOTY simply because he outscored CR7 and Messi in 07? Come on!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

Leff me oh jare! grin The useless follow-follow dog was told to mention top 20 players, in his usual excited 'doggish' mode to please his cyber-father and cyber mentor, he mentioned more than 20 players. Na him type dey always ask for more answer sheet in exam hall, only to carry over the same course at the end of the semester.

Blood of God! See bomb blasts from the creeks!

Tompolo is that you? When did you sign up on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Chai!!
Niggaz be swarming A40 like killer Bees from hell grin grin
Omo Akin ni A40 them never plenty reach
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

A40 ajakaja , ile mo ba werey. Nihilists ti take over.

E dey pain me gan oh! See how Nihilist just dey expose that Ajakaja more and more anyhow.....I told you months ago, Ajakaja has serious issues with English language comprehension.

He thinks writing words from the dictionary is equivalent to understanding words and the context to which it is applied. See how every word Ajakaja40 wrote by himself has now been used to show what an ASTONISHING IDIOT that he is.

Ramuzaki will not like this! grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many players in Argentina have won awards like the English team? Yet Argentina made 3 finals and England couldnt make a semi final

WHich brings us back to the basis of the argument, Those awards ar useless and the English players are overrated especially Beckham Terry Rio and co

This is a valid but argument, but this is not what A40 said...

Let me remind you:
A40:

You will never understand the concept of overrated players with that your brain wey dey always do paku paku like I pass my neighbor generator. [size=18pt]Why have those individual awards not been converted to titles?[/size]

Now what is your submission based on the original premise alone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:
E dey pain me gan oh! See how Nihilist just dey expose that Ajakaja more and more anyhow.....I told you months ago, Ajakaja has serious issues with English language comprehension.

He thinks writing words from the dictionary is equivalent to understanding words and the context to which it is applied. See how every word Ajakaja40 wrote by himself has now been used to show what an ASTONISHING IDIOT that he is.

Ramuzaki will not like this! grin

Omugo Pataki akindindinrin, you are here again dancing nakked on the pole shamefully.

Looks like your geriatric patrons also took your understanding which is why you can comprehend simple logic

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

You are a very senseless individual. So being in someone's top 20 list at a point in time exempts them from being overrated? Who released you from that Aro asylum nitori Olorun.

Simple English this belly dancing gypsy no gree understand.

It won't be well with that person that rescued you from that shalanga you were dumped in.

Efulefu. Take one for the planet and O.D on Xanax biko

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Omugo Pataki akindindinrin, you are here again dancing nakked on the pole shamefully.

Looks like your geriatric patrons also took your understanding which is why you can comprehend simple logic

Orunmila oh!! I knew you would quote me Apari-oshi! You just have to fight and defend for your useless dog! grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

Orunmila oh!! I knew you would quote me Apari-oshi! You just have to fight and defend for your useless dog! grin grin

That is because your ignorance sticks out like a tree branch. Now tell us what you understand by what A40 posted and which of them you disagree with
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Raumdeuter still waiting for your reply...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is because your ignorance sticks out like a tree branch. Now tell us what you understand by what A40 posted and which of them you disagree with

You mean what your confused dog posted? Is Aguero overrated YES or NO? You this ancient ediotic doofus!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Ramdeuter still waiting for your reply...

Its failure for awards not to convert to titles, And in that regards Argentina failed,

Its even a bigger failure when a team filled with more awardees than Argentina cant even make a semi final.

Argentina failed, England is an embarassment and all those awards they have should be called to question especially those won by John terry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:
You mean what your confused dog posted? Is Aguero overrated YES or NO? You this ancient ediotic doofus!

What do you understand by overrated? Aguero while a good player is overrated in many circles. He is a great Premier league striker and I think thats where it stops. His contribution outside of the league cannot be compared to other elite strikers like Suarez and Lewandoski

He is what Higuain is to Serie A and Cavani is to French league. If not that EPL is slightly rated above those 2 leagues, Aguero would not be any better than those 2

If you say Aguero is the best striker around, thats overrating him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its failure for awards not to convert to titles, And in that regards Argentina failed,

Its even a bigger failure when a team filled with more awardees than Argentina cant even make a semi final.

Argentina failed, England is an embarassment and all those awards they hae should be called to question

Very good.

That's 1.

Let's revist stage 2 of the original premise:
The question then for any intelligent mind is why do they keep failing year in year out? The odd outlier or bad tournament is understandable but when this collective keep failing every two years like clockwork only a certified crazeman like you would not see that these players are overrated

Do you believe that Argentina's performance in 2014, 2015, and 2016 fits this criteria up here?

Strictly speaking of course.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm accusing you of not standing by your words.

Even if for the sake of Argument, England had more talent than Argentina(FYI they didnt), that is still completely irrelevant to the discussion.

When you labelled Gerrard and co as Overrated, you did not do it comparison to Argentina.

You based your assertion on the fact that they had a lot of talent and failed.

I then tried to apply the same criteria independently to Argentina, and the result should have been the same.

By your own previous admissions , Argentina were a very good side, boasting a WPOTY and a player you felt was one of the top 20 in the world. Yet Argentina also failed.

You then tried to cover up your excuses by trying to compare England's failure to Argentina's failure. You then gave excuses why not winning titles is not synoymous to failure despite asking for titles from England.

I mean this is your entry in 2014 where you state clearly that equate Argentina's WC defeat to failure.

Why on earth can't you stick to your words?

Don't you see how ridiculous you look?

Storyman. I've been asking you to prove Argentina had more talented players you have failed to do so.

List England's FIFPro, UEFA team members, Balon D'or runner ups, while I list Argentina's you just dey kalolo.

England failed at multiple competitions. What you grossly lack is discernment. Its one thing to fail to win the tournament which all 31 teams bar Germany did in 2014. It is another to fail by putting up mediocre performances widely acknowledged even by the English themselves.

Did Argentina fail to win the tournament. Yes
Can we classify their campaign overall as a failure. No

Now apply the same logic to England and stop creating illusions, telling needless lies and most importantly stop wasting my time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nobody has said this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Very good.
That's 1.
Let's revist stage 2 of the original premise:
Do you believe that Argentina's performance in 2014, 2015, and 2016 fits this criteria up here?
Strictly speaking of course.

Strictly speaking anyone who fails to win failed, But thats simplistic at best. Because we have to consider the level of failure

Like I said Last season CL Atletico failed, Arsenal failed and CSKA failed. Infact every of the 64 teams except Real Madrid failed

But can we equate the level of failure of Atletico Arsenal and CSKA?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Argentina failed, England is an embarassment and all those awards they hae should be called to question
What is this one saying? grin This dayo sef.

You'll just give a peripheral answer and then immediately switch to berating English players.

You for stop after the first line.. cos that's all Nihilist wanted to know - Argentina was a failure with Messi in their team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Nobody has said this.

There have been several commentators who have attempted to sneak Aguero into the conversation of the best striker in Europe and thats overrating him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

What do you understand by overrated? Aguero while a good player is overrated in many circles. He is a great Premier league striker and I think thats where it stops. His contribution outside of the league cannot be compared to other elite strikers like Suarez and Lewandoski

He is what Higuain is to Serie A and Cavani is to French league. If not that EPL is slightly rated above those 2 leagues, Aguero would not be any better than those 2

In the foolishness of your apari head, so Suarez while he played in the EPL was overrated too? Who said Aguero is the best striker around? Ma fi ara buruku baale ogbeni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emaprince:
What is this one saying? grin This dayo sef.

You'll just give a peripheral answer and then immediately switch to berating English players.

You for stop after the first line.. cos that's all Nihilist wanted to know - Argentina was a failure with Messi in their team.

That kind of answer will be good enough for a basic learner e.g a great grand mother who doesnt know anything about football except. Who won and who lost

I believe most people here are better at football than that grandma

And about English players how can you discuss failure without mentioning England?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

There have been several commentators who have attempted to sneak Aguero into the conversation of the best striker in Europe and thats overrating him

The only person who has done this was A40 himself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:
In the foolishness of your apari head, so Suarez while he played in the EPL was overrated too? Who said Aguero is the best striker around? Ma fi ara buruku baale ogbeni.

This is the type of foolishness we are talking about. While Suarez was in the EPL he has achieved other things like being best player at Copa America. The only thing Aguero has achieved in his entire career outside EPL was being named young player of this and that

Examples of overrating Aguero

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854922/Sergio-Aguero-best-striker-world-according-Jamie-Carragher-Glenn-Hoddle.html
Sergio Aguero is the best striker in the world, according to Jamie Carragher and Glenn Hoddle

One of the two is a former NT coach and one a former club captain the type of foolss who vote for these awards and confuse doofuses like you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Strictly speaking anyone who fails to win failed, But thats simplistic at best.

Very good

But this was the exact argument that your guy A40 made.

That those who did not convert awards into titles have failed, and those that failed repeatedly are overrated.

Do you agree with A40s argument?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

See this sword swallowing nincompoop. A player being listed among the top 20 in a given year doesn't mean they can't be overrated. You useless she-goat. When it is time to swallow Apoche cra cra's DNA you can show your oloshious face. Weyrey alaso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
The only person who has done this was A40 himself.

I dont think A40 real life name is Jamie Carragher nor Glenn Hoddle

One of the two is a former NT coach and one a former club captain the type of foolss who vote for these awards and confuse doofuses like airmark and pataki

Sergio Aguero is the best striker in the world, according to Jamie Carragher and Glenn Hoddle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854922/Sergio-Aguero-best-striker-world-according-Jamie-Carragher-Glenn-Hoddle.html#ixzz4SATt7L60
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Very good
But this was the exact argument that your guy A40 made.
That those who did not convert awards into titles have failed, and those that failed repeatedly are overrated.
Do you agree with A40s argument?

A40 was not making a simplistic argument cos he was under the impression you would be more discerning that career retardds like airmark

Failure is in categories. Atletico Madrid failed to win the CL repeatedly, Arsenal too, Bate Borisov too. Are they on the same level

To say Atletico is on the same level as Borisov since they all didnt win and Griezman is the equivalent of Borisov captain is pushing simple mindedness to the realm of airmark and pataki

For the purpose of the analogies above, Atletico would be Argentina and England would be Arsenal or Bate Borisov depending on the tournament. Griezmann would be Messi while Borisov captain will be John terry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Any more questions or confusions or anything you seek clarification on

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.