Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080406 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pataki:

This you should have done ab initio instead of poking your gangrenous mouth into an issue you were clueless about. Abirun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

A40 was not making a simplistic argument cos he was under the impression you would be more discerning that career retardds like airmark

Really? let me remind you again of what your guy A40 said when his argument was questioned?

The only person he exempted from his logic was Messi.

Let me ask you again, do you agree with A40's argument strictly speaking?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Really? let me remind you again of what your guy A40 said when his argument was questioned?

The only person he exempted from his logic was Messi.

Let me ask you again, do you agree with A40's argument strictly speaking?

What you quoted ADM Higuain and Aguero are overrated. Without a doubt ADM and Higuain are overrated, One was bought for 80M the other for 65M when both should be going for half of that. Aguero while bettter than the two he is also overrated by several analyst who try to bring him into the conversation of the best striker in the world

Strictly speaking whoever makes a final is better than who doesnt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

This is a valid but argument, but this is not what A40 said...

Let me remind you:

Now what is your submission based on the original premise alone
Who has amassed more individual awards between Messi and the entire English team. I can see when a nigga is trying to be intellectually dishonest. The midlife crisis suffering mofos cheering you on were too blind to see the apology I squeezed out of you and are still doing the Kizomba of stewpidity

Anyhow. I said it from the jump. Let us pick the two teams you gleefully used as examples. Who has won more individual awards. Let us select from the entire squad and compare their award spread so we can now see who has truly failed

You don't have to agree with my arguments at all. What I don't get is why you are being so dishonest about it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

What you quoted ADM Higuain and Aguero are overrated. Without a doubt ADM and Higuain are overrated, One was bought for 80M the other for 65M when both should be going for half of that. Aguero while bettter than the two he is also overrated by several analyst who try to bring him into the conversation of the best striker in the world

You have a point...but none of these criteria was introduced by your guy.

We are sticking to the criteria A40 mentioned nothing more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
You have a point...but none of these criteria was introduced by your guy.
We are sticking to the criteria A40 mentioned nothing more

He said Aguero was overrated. I am not sure you asked him for reason and many didnt also before jumping up in excitement.

Except your name is undisputed a GOAT, you can be overrated. E.g While Suarez is a very good striker, overratng him will be for journalists to say he is the best ever striker to play for Barcelona when Romario, Ronaldo Lima, Etoo etc dey there dey sip transgender breastmilk

You were trying to nail him but you didnt have him at your crosshairs before firing. Try again next time.

BTW What happened to the dejo tumfoolo pataki and apoche cracra dancing to the macabre beat of shame here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is Pogba overrated? Lol English na real big problem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Who has amassed more individual awards between Messi and the entire English team. I can see when a nigga is trying to be intellectually dishonest. The midlife crisis suffering mofos cheering you on were too blind to see the apology I squeezed out of you and are still doing the Kizomba of stewpidity

Anyhow. I said it from the jump. Let us pick the two teams you gleefully used as examples. Who has won more individual awards. Let us select from the entire squad and compare their award spread so we can now see who has truly failed

There is nothing intellectually dishonest about anything i said.

These are the two arguments you've made.

Argument 1: If there are no titles in numerous attempts despite numerous individual awards, then the players are overrated

Argument 2: England had more individual awards and achieved less than Argentina.

These arguments are mutually exclusive.

I have done everything in my power to let you know that I am not interested in your second argument. I have even ignored your poor comprehensive skill and accepted that your second argument is correct.

The main argument is number 1

Argument 1: If there are no titles in numerous attempts despite numerous individual awards, then the players are overrated

And you have been exposed more times than a baby's bottom in that regard.

Let me remind you:
raumdeuter:

Its failure for awards not to convert to titles, And in that regards Argentina failed,

Shall we proceed?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

He said Aguero was overrated. I am not sure you asked him for reason and many didnt also before jumping up in excitement.

Read this again

He was was very clear that the only person his logic did not apply to was Messi.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

There is nothing intellectually dishonest about anything i said.

These are the two arguments you've made.

Argument 2: England had more individual awards and achieved less than Argentina.

These arguments are mutually exclusive.

I have done everything in my power to let you know that I am not interested in your second argument. I have even ignored your poor comprehensive skill and accepted that your second argument is correct.

The main argument is number 1

And you have been exposed more times than a baby's bottom in that regard.

Let me remind you:

Shall we proceed?

More megedefegede on wax. From the guy who saw Aaron Lennon play all the games in the 2006 World Cup, that saw Argentina struggle at Copa 16.

Again you are equating a rhetorical question to an actual statement and therein lies the orisun of your mind numbing confusion.

Ol boy you have to be interested. You brought up Argentina into the debate and he who price market must buy.

Till you bring up where I specifically put failure and title in the same sentence in the context of my comparisons you are merely connecting non existent dots.

Let's compare the individual awards of England and Argentina squads. Whosai. You are just yarning dust and dancing running man like Hammertime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Let's compare the individual awards of England and Argentina squads. Whosai. You are just yarning dust and dancing running man like Hammertime

Let me even ask what does this prove?

Whatever answer you give must be true when we compare individual awards of the Argentina and Chile squads who they lost to twice....

And let me remind you

A40:

Besides anybody still talking about Chile as a massive underdog circa 2015-2016 is clearly out of touch with reality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Whatever answer you give must be true when we compare individual awards of the Argentina and Chile squads who they lost to twice....
And let me remind you

Argentina failed to Chile twice right, Should we compare England numerous awardees to Iceland and Costa Rica? The teams who qualified at their expense in the last 2 tournaments

Or lets compare the awardees in Germany of 2010 vs the awardees in England of 2010 led by the absolutely awful John Terrible

Chile in the last 2 world cups were knocked out by Spain eventual winners 1-0 and by Host Brazil on penalties

Should we also look at the pedigree of England vs Costa Rica and Iceland a country with people less than Abule Egba

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

And let me remind you

Ko le ye e. Yi o ye e lola

Desperado l'omo. Just list the individual awards of England 06 vs Argentina in 14.

Is it only Chile? We would still get to South Sudan don't worry. Illusionista
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=raumdeuter post=51721511]

Argentina failed to Chile twice right, Should we compare England numerous awardees to Iceland and Costa Rica? The teams who qualified at their expense in the last 2 tournaments
/quote]

Stop trying to save your boy with irrelevant analogies.

Whatever point he is trying to make must bring true in all cases.

End point of England vs Argentina WRT to individual awards MUST be true of Argentina vs Chile

End of.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
I was talking of a collective failing. Nihilist is bringing up Messi. Is Messi a collective? When I said people don't hear English.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Ko le ye e. Yi o ye e lola

Desperado l'omo. Just list the individual awards of England 06 vs Argentina in 14.

Is it only Chile? We would still get to South Sudan don't worry. Illusionista

All I asked you was for your point regarding England vs Argentina and you've started shaking like Michael J Fox...

What's that elusive point again? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

All I asked you was for your point regarding England vs Argentina and you've started shaking like Michael J Fox...

What's that elusive point again? grin
Why you dey fear to compare both squads na? Answer question you dey dance running man lai se MC Hammer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Why you dey fear to compare both squads na? Answer question you dey dance running man lai se MC Hammer

England had more individual awards than Argentina.

I have said this at least 3 times now.

So what conclusion can we draw from this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
While we are waiting for A40, let me drop this here...

A40:

Just to defend Messi people have gone to extreme lengths to discredit football from that era but some of us know better. They said Pele never played in Europe but little did they know the South American League was at par or even stronger than European Leagues in his time with teams like Penarol, Nacional from Uruguay. Independiente, Boca from Argentina. Santos, Cruzeiro etc from Brazil

Left to them they would scrap International football just to show that Messi is the greatest. How can anyone tell me a player yet to score a goal in the knockout stage of a World Cup is the greatest with a team as talented as the Argentines? If you even say greatest club player I won't argue

Even if he can't win a major tournament at least be dominant in any of them, not scoring against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria

The greatest always deliver in the clutch. This is Messi's 3rd Final nothing to show for it.

Note the surprise that Messi is unable to deliver with a team as talented as the Argentines...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

You will never the concept of overrated players with that your brain wey dey always do paku paku like I pass my neighbor generator. Why have those individual awards not been converted to titles? Owen, Beckham, Ferdinand, Lampard, Terry have all won multiple individual awards so simple logic dictates that these amalgam of stars in one team should be beasting and destroying teams like the 92 Dream Team.

The question then for any intelligent mind is why do they keep failing year in year out? The odd outlier or bad tournament is understandable but when this collective keep failing every two years like clockwork only a certified crazeman like you would not see that these players are overrated

You that thought all DM's were deep-lying playmakers as at 2014 want to tell me about George Weah. Ori e ti gbale

Reminder that the A40 is looking for dominant performances

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
It seems Messi is Massively overated sha.....

sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
England had more individual awards than Argentina.
I have said this at least 3 times now.
So what conclusion can we draw from this?

That shows those awards you all like to brag about are worthless or John Terry is basically
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

That shows those awards you all like to brag about are worthless or John Terry is basically

Now apply same logic to Argentina who Chile have beaten in two straight finals...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
Now apply same logic to Argentina who Chile have beaten in two straight finals...

Chile and Argentina are very close in quality. They have Vidal, Sanchez 2 of these are world class in their position and can even have an argument for their the best worldwide in their position

IMO Vidal is better than every Argentine midfielder, Sanchez is better than every Argentine attacker not named Messi. Bravo despite being poor is still a better keeper than Romero. And the Central defence Funes Mori, Otamendi if they are better than Chileans is just minor

Current FIFA ranking have Argentina at 1 and Chile and 4

Now lets go to England and check where Iceland is in world football. Or check England and check the Iceland players ranking in world football

Thats why if Argentina failed with a 49% England is 2%
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chile and Argentina are very close in quality. They have Vidal, Sanchez 2 of these are world class in their position and can even have an argument for their the best worldwide in their position

IMO Vidal is better than every Argentine midfielder, Sanchez is better than every Argentine attacker not named Messi. Bravo despite being poor is still a better keeper than Romero. And the Central defence Funes Mori, Otamendi if they are better than Chileans is just minor

Current FIFA ranking have Argentina at 1 and Chile and 4

Now lets go to England and check where Iceland is in world football. Or check England and check the Iceland players ranking in world football

Thats why if Argentina failed with a 49% England is 2%

Simply answer the question for now.

Apply the same logic to Argentina WRT Chile based on individual awards.

We can come back to discussing the details in a bit.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dayo I'm waiting.

Don't disappoint me today

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

So are you knocking the validity of the awards you and your friends have spent months defending in the case of John Terry and Beckham
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Among Argentines only Messi is the only regular in the awards

While in England we have Lampard Gerrrard Beckham Terry Cashley etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So are you knocking the validity of the awards you and your friends have spent months defending in the case of John Terry and Beckham

I have done nothing of the sort.

You are the one who made assertions based on a particular logic.

I'm asking you to make use the exact same logic WRT Argentina and Chile.

Are you going to answer the question or not?

I understand you want to stay loyal to A40, but remember he is my guy too. There's no airmark style beef at all. This is merely a debate between e-friends...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Among Argentines only Messi is the only regular in the awards

While in England we have Lampard Gerrrard Beckham Terry Cashley etc

This was not the answer you gave earlier.

I want you to state the answer as clearly as you said here....

raumdeuter:

Oya...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:
I have done nothing of the sort.
You are the one who made assertions based on a particular logic.
I'm asking you to make use the exact same logic WRT Argentina and Chile.
Are you going to answer the question or not?

I understand you want to stay loyal to A40, but remember he is my guy too. There's no airmark style beef at all. This is merely a debate between e-friends...

How would the logic sound WRT Argentina vs Chile?

Argentina has one regular award winner Messi and they make finals

England has multiple award winners and even fail harder than Argentina

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.