Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079196 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho with superior teams has been disgraced all over Europe even 4-1 by Dortmund. while chopping 5-0 from Pep

Mourinho with superior teams has several titles to hus name.

What has Pep ever done with a normal team?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep needs a certain quality of players to play his brand of football, City doesnt have it, He cant win unless he learns to play the agricultural football of the EPL that has made them totally terrible in Europe.

Who helped him spend the 180m he blew on signings?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe because he had players who are vastly inferior to what he had previously when he was in bundesliga and La Liga

There was a time you said he brot out the best in De bryune and Sterling especially, he has Gundogan from ur league, Nolito was firing in Laliga, Bravo was like the best Keeper in Laliga, how come these players are now suddenly inferior, nevermind, Aguero, Silva et al.

Shouldn't a good coach bring out the best in his players like COnte is doing.
Stop making ridiculous excuses for this man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

There was a time you said he brot out the best in De bryune and Sterling especially, he has Gundogan from ur league, Nolito was firing in Laliga, Bravo was like the best Keeper in Laliga, how come these players are now suddenly inferior, nevermind, Aguero, Silva et al.

Shouldn't a good coach bring out the best in his players like COnte is doing.
Stop making ridiculous excuses for this man.

Where is Gundogan and Nolito now?

Silva is already over 30 and past it same with Sagna, Yaya Kolarov etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ibime:
Mourinho with superior teams has several titles to hus name.
What has Pep ever done with a normal team?

Mourinho with superior teams has humiliating losses like 5-0 or 4-1 to Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
If the City project crash well enough can we get DeBruyne from City
Thank God they won't say we weakened the Bundesliga. Don't get the Rudy signing and it makes the Weiser sale even more bizarre but thrilled we got Süle

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where is Gundogan and Nolito now?

Silva is already over 30 and past it same with Sagna, Yaya Kolarov etc

Gundogan and Nolito still plays for Man city or have they been sold?
Silva is over 30, how old is Iniesta again, 30 isn't so old abeg.
How did he now spend 180m, think about it and stop making up excuses for him, was a gun put to his head when signing these players or its Arteta that helped him spend 180m, do not forget this is the same Pep that stated that Chelsea Fc needs almost a fresh 11, the same Chelsea is topping the league with only 2 important new guys.

Your excuses are not welcomed.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
A40:

Thank God they won't say we weakened the Bundesliga. Don't get the Rudy signing and it makes the Weiser sale even more bizarre but thrilled we got Süle

They are okay if City and other teams are weakening the league. Their anger is that Bayern is stronger than them

Rudy is a free transfer to replace Rode on the bench I guess. Also with Ulli back I think he wants to focus more on German players for the squad roles and only exceptional foreigners
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Gundogan and Nolito still plays for Man city or have they been sold?
Silva is over 30, how old is Iniesta again, 30 isn't so old abeg.
How did he now spend 180m, think about it and stop making up excuses for him, was a gun put to his head when signing these players or its Arteta that helped him spend 180m, do not forget this is the same Pep that stated that Chelsea Fc needs almost a fresh 11, the same Chelsea is topping the league with only 2 important new guys.

Your excuses are not welcomed.

Nolito Sane and Gundogan are injured. So how will an injured player contribute to a team? Tell me?

Iniesta is over 30 and his productivity has reduced just like Silvas productivity has reduced

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nolito Sane and Gundogan are injured. So how will an injured player contribute to a team? Tell me?

Iniesta is over 30 and his productivity has reduced just like Silvas productivity has reduced

Are these enough excuses for Pep's shameful failure? When these guys were fit, didnt they lose matches, you are here making excuse for a 30 yo Silva but wont let 37 yo John Terry rest.

Your hypocrisy is one of a kind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nolito that was not even a regular when fit, who helped Pep spend 180m, answer this question Raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Nolito that was not even a regular when fit, who helped Pep spend 180m, answer this question Raumdeuter.

You Sabi say dayo will never conceed to you on this matter right?

The fvcker called Pep has no excuse whatsoever I swear......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
diggz:

You Sabi say dayo will never conceed to you on this matter right?

The fvcker called Pep has no excuse whatsoever I swear......

Of cos, I'll gladly allow him bring up ridiculous excuses for his Lord and Saviour, very soon Mourinho will catch up with him and overtake his team, we would see the next excuse he'll bring on for his Idol.

Who helped Pep spend 180m that those players are now deemed useless and inferior, maybe A40 can help him answer this simple question.
The same shameless Man that said Chelsea needs almost 11 new players....he sharply went for Man city hoping it was gonna be a sweet ride, what if he had gone for Arsenal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, I'll gladly allow him bring up ridiculous excuses for his Lord and Saviour, very soon Mourinho will catch up with him and overtake his team, we would see the next excuse he'll bring on for his Idol.

Who helped Pep spend 180m that those players are now deemed useless and inferior, maybe A40 can help him answer this simple question.
The same shameless Man that said Chelsea needs almost 11 new players....he sharply went for Man city hoping it was gonna be a sweet ride, what if he had gone for Arsenal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.....

Actually, 40 dey more realistic to admit say Pep dey fvck up bcuz he has said so in the past. I am of the opinion he thinks Pep messed up with bayern and possibly could be overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
diggz:

Lol.....

Actually, 40 dey more realistic to admit say Pep dey fvck up bcuz he has said so in the past. I am of the opinion he thinks Pep messed up with bayern and possibly could be overrated.

Just look at the disgrace, Everton for that matter.....Everton wey COnte flog anyhow.
Shey Ibime, Airmark and co told him Pep only enjoyed the luxury of Coaching World stars especially in Barca, a good Coach should be able to bring out the best in these Man city players if he isn't just overrated, if your tactics isn't working, go back to the drawing board like Conte did.

If Conte can be doing wonders with this Chelsea team, how much more a team that has Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar, Suarez, Busquets.

Earlier in the season, ds same Raumdeuter was all over the board mocking the EPL that which team is gonna stop Pep, where are the stoke cities and co, now wey hin orisa dey chop L left, right and centre, bros don change mouth to Gundogan, Nolito are injured, the squad is not good, Silva is 30 bla bla bla.

I've never seen someone so confused as Raumdeuter all my life, so 180m pounds just watse like that, the new players plus Aguero, De bryne, Yaya, Silva and all are mere waste.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Just look at the disgrace, Everton for that matter.....Everton wey COnte flog anyhow.
Shey Ibime, Airmark and co told him Pep only enjoyed the luxury of Coaching World stars especially in Barca, a good Coach should be able to bring out the best in this Man city players if he isn't just overrated, if your tactics isn't working, go back to the drawing board like Conte did.

If Conte can be doing wonders with this Chelsea team, how much more a team that has Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Neymar, Suarez, Busquets.

Earlier in the season, ds same Raumdeuter was all over the board mocking the EPL that which team is gonna stop Pep, where are the stoke cities and co, now wey hin orisa dey chop L left, right and centre, bros don change mouth to Gundogan, Nolito are injured, the squad is not good, Silva is 30 bla bla bla.

I've never seen someone so confused as Raumdeuter all my life, so 180m pounds just watse like that, the players plus Aguero, De bryne, Yaya, Silva and all are mere watse.

Lol......no answer dayo naim normal way be dat. How I wish he can borrow Pep his tactics of never taking an L....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Was rooting for Pep to succeed tbh but when Barca people started yabbin Ancelotti telling us how we missed Pep despite him selling us to slavery vs La Liga sides. That was hard to stomach.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by donjazet(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fuccking excuses!!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
A40:

Was rooting for Pep to succeed tbh but when Barca people started yabbin Ancelotti telling us how we missed Pep despite him selling us to slavery vs La Liga sides. That was hard to stomach.

LOL, no mind doz Up Barka boys as they are fondly called.
Now wey dere saviour dey misbehave, all of them don cool down.
Pep has no excuse whatsoever, u won all there is to win with Barca which made the world refer to you as the best coach who can survive any where in the World.

Is Man city not good enuf? Let him bring out the best in doz players na, how will you spend 180m and anoda Coach who spent less is doing better than you with an arguably weaker squad sef.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Are these enough excuses for Pep's shameful failure? When these guys were fit, didnt they lose matches, you are here making excuse for a 30 yo Silva but wont let 37 yo John Terry rest.

I have always told you Terry has been a flop all his career in his twenties and thirties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Chelseafan1 cool Dayo was trying hard to absolve his apari colleague of blame. I just pray for pep to mistakenly bring busquets before he reaches 30 years. I want to see how he will survive, without the support of those barca super stars. It's been long bravo saw barrage of attacks he is facing now. Every lookumanu is scoring the mumu every weekend. They thought everything in barca is gold, now they are all being exposed as frauds.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have always told you Terry has been a flop all his career in his twenties and thirties

Who helped Pep spend 180m on transfers that the players are already not good enuf.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2017
airmark:

Chelseafan1 cool Dayo was trying hard to absolve his apari colleague of blame. I just pray for pep to mistakenly bring busquets before he reaches 30 years. I want to see how he will survive, without the support of those barca super stars. It's been long bravo saw barrage of attacks he is facing now. Every lookumanu is scoring the mumu every weekend. They thought everything in barca is gold, now they are all being exposed as frauds.

LOL, even the up barka boys are shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Who helped Pep spend 180m on transfers that the players are already not good enuf.

Is it that you can't read? Most of his transfers aren't available due to injury e.g Gundogan Sane nolito and Gabriel Jesus has not arrived yet.

If all the transfers are available then you can open your mouth to be yelling upandan.

He's basically playing the same team from last season that has even grown older
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is it that you can't read? Most of his transfers aren't available due to injury e.g Gundogan Sane nolito and Gabriel Jesus has not arrived yet.

If all the transfers are available then you can open your mouth to be yelling upandan.

Lmfaooo....don't you get tired of spewing trash all the time, when these guys were fit, didnt they lose matches, Stones has been playing, he got him for 50 fucking million, a large chunk of the transfer fee, ur eye is blind to that one abi.

Nolito when fit wasn't a regular, De bryune (ur epl best player) is still playing, Aguero (better than Costa) is there, Silva (better than Hazard) is still playing, Sterling, anoda 50m signing is there, Gundogan always get injured, was Pep's brain malfunctioning when he was signing Stones, Gundogan and Sane.
At some point Chelsea, Pool, Spurs lost key players to suspension and injury, no one made this fvcked up excuse for them. They are still doing fine unlike your fraudiola.

You are more ridiculous than I thought sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am sure if any other coach was in the same shoe and someone came up with same excuse, you'd be on and on about the inability of the coach in question to identify injury free players...Who asked pep to go after crocked players? Nobody, so shove your excuses down your throat...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2017
shameless APARI
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2017
weedtaker:
shameless APARI

Dayo is coming for you just wait n see grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2017
diggz:

Dayo APARI is coming for you just wait n see grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

and that is supposed to be a reasonble excuse for losing 4 goals to nil?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lmfaooo....don't you get tired of spewing trash all the time, when these guys were fit, didnt they lose matches, Stones has been playing, he got him for 50 fucking million, a large chunk of the transfer fee, ur eye is blind to that one abi.

Nolito when fit wasn't a regular, De bryune (ur epl best player) is still playing, Aguero (better than Costa) is there, Silva (better than Hazard) is still playing, Sterling, anoda 50m signing is there, Gundogan always get injured, was Pep's brain malfunctioning when he was signing Stones, Gundogan and Sane.
At some point Chelsea, Pool, Spurs lost key players to suspension and injury, no one made this fvcked up excuse for them. They are still doing fine unlike your fraudiola.
You are more ridiculous than I thought sef.

And which team in the world wont lose games or hasnt lost games even if they have the FIFpro 11 in their team at once?

How many key players in Chelsea have been injured at once? Chelsea played virtually the same 11 for like half of the season

Nolito even when he wasnt a regular was a good off the bench player who delivered points, Sane was key in their defeat of Arsenal, Gabriel is not even playing yet, Gundogan was one of their key pieces when they played and defeated Barcelona

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.