Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071131 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
An article about Tolisso earlier in the year

http://statsbomb.com/2017/01/identifying-ligue-1s-next-big-breakout-talents-1-tolisso/
What I like about this kid is he doesn't muck about the ball. He is always looking for the pass. I saw somewhere that only Di Maria created more chances than him last season

I think the wingers would enjoy him a lot. Our build up play should be much quicker since he isn't like a Thiago or Renato that would want to dribble.

His shooting is another weapon we can use since Vidal is starting to suck at it these days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
A40:
What I like about this kid is he doesn't muck about the ball. He is always looking for the pass. I saw somewhere that only Di Maria created more chances than him last season
I think the wingers would enjoy him a lot. Our build up play should be much quicker since he isn't like a Thiago or Renato that would want to dribble.
His shooting is another weapon we can use since Vidal is starting to suck at it these days

I see a midfield of him Vidal and Thiago, Somehow he plays like Vidal but without the high octane energy of the Chilean
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
That would be a superb combo. From what I can see he is definitely looking like someone with more passing range than Vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
A40:
www.squawka.com/news/germany-and-englands-euro-2009-under-21-final-sides-where-are-they-now/342578#z34ejFoFHP6qE3v9.97

8 years on. And look at the English bunch. Jesus Wept
lol none went on to be class but at least they have 2 or 3 that are good players though the Germans were way better, there are like 6 that are world class or nearly there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Prophetic

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:
lol none went on to be class but at least they have 2 or 3 that are good players though the Germans were way better, there are like 6 that are world class or nearly there.
When Walcott, James Milner and Joe Hart are the best players from that generation you should know say water don pass garri
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Renato had an assist at the Euro U-21's today. I hope he has a good tournament so that should he return he would either get more minutes or go on loan to a CL or Europa League team. There is something in that boy. I just hope the most is made of it, I can imagine a Renato-Tolisso-Thiago midfield. 2 years from now. No true DM but the tactical flexibility and energy would be too mad

Asensio. How can we steal that boy please?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
A40:
Renato had an assist at the Euro U-21's today. I hope he has a good tournament so that should he return he would either get more minutes or go on loan to a CL or Europa League team. There is something in that boy. I just hope the most is made of it, I can imagine a Renato-Tolisso-Thiago midfield. 2 years from now. No true DM but the tactical flexibility and energy would be too mad

Honestly that Renato looks more and more jambody everyday. And likely to have a weight problem if not careful. Tolisso has more potential than him and of course if Thiago stays fit he will be a boss for years to come.

P.S S.O.G wins again. Give the man his dues A40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
A40:

That's the future of madrid. They will only sell him if you bring 500m.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gnabry with a goal for the U-21's. Hmmm

afrodoc2:

Honestly that Renato looks more and more jambody everyday. And likely to have a weight problem if not careful. Tolisso has more potential than him and of course if Thiago stays fit he will be a boss for years to come.

P.S S.O.G wins again. Give the man his dues A40
Vidal is also a jambody. Na baby fat. E go lose am. I fat pass that one when I was his age

I hope you saw the beautiful assist as well

I no get beef with S.O.G and I'm happy he beat that racist mofo Kovalev but did you see those blatant low blows? I think the ref ended the fight too quickly as well. Bruh Kovalev would be pissing blood for a week
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
So we signed Tolisso. To be honest, i've not really seen him play so i'm just going to wait till he turns out for us before passing my verdict. Clearly not the finished article but has loads of potential, i hear.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:56am On Jun 20, 2017
If sule couldn't command a starting shirt in confed cup, then the coach might have seen what i saw in the robotic defender.
Sulemana eeyan a40. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
So these 2 old bald German fools are still existing?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
The useless Mustafi don give two balls to opponents causing 1 goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stindl equalizes

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Timo Werner needs to come in for Draxler
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
The useless Mustafi don give two balls to opponents causing 1 goal

A world cup winner. cheesy Why wont boathand be raising shoulder? Germany has junks as defenders, bar hummels.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
airmark:
A world cup winner. cheesy Why wont boathand be raising shoulder? Germany has junks as defenders, bar hummels.

How many minutes did he play to win the world cup

Boateng was the best defender in the world cup final and in the CL final. Thats much more than Terry will achieve in 3 lifetimes

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many minutes did he play to win the world cup

Boateng was the best defender in the world cup final and in the CL final. Thats much more than Terry will achieve in 3 lifetimes

Who told you boathand was the best defender in the world cup final? Are you saying your whoscored was crazy, declaring hummels as not only the best defender on the pitch, but man of the match?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2017
airmark:

Who told you boathand was the best defender in the world cup final? Are you saying your whoscored was crazy, declaring hummels as not only the best defender on the pitch, but man of the match?

Lol, Raumdeuter's lies busted even during pre-season sef cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
airmark:

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

Jerome Boateng's pace at the back was crucial for Germans
Leader: Jerome Boateng was superb in the World Cup final

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2690762/GERMANY-1-0-ARGENTINA-PLAYER-RATINGS-Jerome-Boateng-leads-example-secure-2014-World-Cup.html#ixzz4drBk7oGF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28286068
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2690762/GERMANY-1-0-ARGENTINA-PLAYER-RATINGS-Jerome-Boateng-leads-example-secure-2014-World-Cup.html#ixzz4drBk7oGF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28286068

So the guardian, dailymail are more reliable than your best site, whoscored. We should also believe that hidden ikedia hazard is chelsea's ronaldo because ferdinand said so, right ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
airmark:
So the guardian, dailymail are more reliable than your best site, whoscored. We should also believe that hidden ikedia hazard is chelsea's ronaldo because ferdinand said so, right ?

Whats my problem with Hidden Hazard being CHELSEAs Ronaldo, Shebi Zaha is Crystal Palace Messi, and Joshua King is Bournmouth Maradona

Make he just keep it to the local stage not world cup or Champions league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Whats my problem with Hidden Hazard being CHELSEAs Ronaldo, Shebi Zaha is Crystal Palace Messi, and Joshua King is Bournmouth Maradona

Make he just keep it to the local stage not world cup or Champions league

Whoscored put hummels, a defender as man of the match, not boathand. Address that.

Chelseafan1:

Lol, Raumdeuter's lies busted even during pre-season sef cheesy cheesy

Apari ramuzaki. Now he prefers dailymail to his ever-reliable whoscored. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
airmark:
Whoscored put hummels, a defender as man of the match, not boathand. Address that.
Apari ramuzaki. Now he prefers dailymail to his ever-reliable whoscored. cheesy

Guardian put Boateng as the best player in the match you address that

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
David Alaba turns a year older today. It's hard to believe Toks is just 25! It's like he's been around for like forever.

Hopefully this translates to added maturity on and off the pitch. With Lahm and Alonso gone, i expect him to take on some responsibilities. Last season was disappointing by his standards but i've got high hopes for him this coming season. Wishing him the good things life has to offer and more!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Guardian put Boateng as the best player in the match you address that

Jérôme Boateng 9

Guardian newspaper ti take over. Apari, as old as you are, you still need a guardian. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
airmark:

Guardian newspaper ti take over. Apari, as old as you are, you still need a guardian. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
airmark:
If sule couldn't command a starting shirt in confed cup, then the coach might have seen what i saw in the robotic defender.
Sulemana eeyan a40. cheesy
Bebeto. Bebelube! Have you seen your life for outside?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kimmich's crosses dey always scatter my dada. Make he just maintain him champion for that RB.

Ter Stegen. Smh! And Trapp is another errorist.

Those Efulefus at Juve want to collect £60m for Alex Sandro and are insisting on €40m for Douglas Costa. I don't know why we keep doing business with that useless club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2017
I hear we are looking at Carrasco if we fail to get Sanchez. There is also the small matter of offloading Douglas. Juve no wan pay correct money. Time still dey sha, no need to panic.

Die Mannschaft to face Mexico in the Confed cup semis. The kids are handling themselves well, i must say. For all the talent in the GK department, there are just too many error-merchants. Leno and now Ter stegen who must be said has never managed to impress me. Fahrrman can't do any worse than these guys. He should be getting more call-ups.

I dunno know about anyone else but Kimmich taking that armband after Draxler was substituted was a big moment for me. The kid has come a long way since that rain-soaked debut vs Slovakia last year. He is the only player to have played every minute at this Confed cup for Germany and hasn't missed a minute since that fantastic game vs NIreland at the last Euros. Low clearly loves that boy. 2 assists already and many more chances created, Carlo Ancelotti, hope you are taking note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.