Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070890 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
@eph1 na wah for those two then. They just love arguing with each other.

If Laumdeuter says something and you counter him, he might not react or react a bit. But if Airmark says that same thing in response to Laumbaba, na to get ready for 5 pages of argument.

Lovebirds grin

A40:
No team scored fewer goals than Germany. Not even Panama!! Can't believe it. Warned that Loew could badly regret not taking Sane but in a thousand years I wouldn't have expected it to turn out like this

I find it hard to believe as well. That ass-sniffing mute-in-control is the major reason they had such poor outing. Cutting off Sane, relying on players on the decline, etc.

I'm expecting them to sack him soon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
eph12:

Don't mind those two, they know that na cheesy

Direct your post to apari alone, don't add me. I only opined that Boathand was calamitous as usual in the tournament.

Who blamed the useless burnthisleaguedown attackers below?

airmark:

Blame the useless Werner, Reus, Goretska, Gomez, Muller and co first, for not doing their primary jobs well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2018
LoL

ApaLi

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mbape is a god to those useless Burnthisleaguedown attackers that came to the world cup. .

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
airmark:
Mbape is a god to those useless Burnthisleaguedown attackers that came to the world cup. .
I'm sure you remebered that Lukaku and Kane have more goals than any burnthisleague down player before making this post, make we see wetin dayo go talk...
I won't be surprise if he blames Hummels for not being the top scorer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
I'm sure you remebered that Lukaku and Kane have more goals than any burnthisleague down player before making this post, make we see wetin dayo go talk...
I won't be surprise if he blames Hummels for not being the top scorer.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That line is poisonous for Dayo.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Joachim Low has indicated that he will continue as Germanys head coach
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:57am On Jul 04, 2018
cool cool cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:58am On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Let's resurrect this dead thread.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bayern have now had at least one player in the #WorldCup final since 1982:

1982: Rummenigge
1986: Matthäus
1990: Augenthaler
1994: Jorginho
1998: Lizarazu
2002: Kahn
2006: Sagnol
2010: Robben
2014: Lahm
2018: Tolisso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
femiti:
https://twitter.com/matshummels/status/1015278996131667968

Airmark will tell you it's not his job to score like it's Umtitis job to score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Or Varane.

I pardon am sha cos he did the Lord's work in Brazil

What is this nonsense I'm seeing about us trying to pay Fjete-Arp €5m a year? Even if he's coming on a free which kin maga pattern be that? Gats be rumor sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

When Umtiti realized that Giroud was useless, he attempted and scored. When Hummels discovered that Germany took useless burnthisleaguedown attackers to Russia, he attempted to score and failed. Neuer also joined and failed.

All the attackers Germany took to the world cup, should be flogged in front of the biggest mall in Munich.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
airmark:

When Umtiti realized that Giroud was useless, he attempted and scored. When Hummels discovered that Germany took useless attackers to Russia, he attempted to score and failed. Neuer also joined and failed.

All the attackers Germany took to the world cup, should be flogged in front of the biggest mall in Munich.
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
airmark:

When Umtiti realized that Giroud was useless, he attempted and scored. When Hummels discovered that Germany took useless burnthisleaguedown attackers to Russia, he attempted to score and failed. Neuer also joined and failed.

Varane, Umtiti, Yeri Mina Pepe defenders like Hummels scored for their teams. The useless Hummels cannot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pep legit chased that warrior Mandzukic out of Bayern

You see another reason why I can't stand that phuckin overrated Catalan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Varane, Umtiti, Yeri Mina Pepe defenders like Hummels scored for their teams. The useless Hummels cannot

Another confirmation of how poor the quality of burnthisleaguedown is. The best of that league, is the worst elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

Another confirmation of how poor the quality of burnthisleaguedown is. The best of that league, is the worst elsewhere.

How many EPL players played the last world cup final compared to German league, how many will be playing this world cup final compared to this

Hummels has been terrible when not covered by boateng which is whyhe gets disgraced regularly

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

How many EPL players played the last world cup final compared to German league, how many will be playing this world cup final compared to this

Hummels has been terrible when not covered by boateng which is whyhe gets disgraced regularly

Can you name one burnthisleaguedown player in top 20 in the list below?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

Can you name one burnthisleaguedown player in top 20 in the list below?

I will rather name Bundesliga and German players with world cup trophies

Can you do the same for Chelsea and EPL players?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

I will rather name Bundesliga and German players with world cup trophies

Can you do the same for Chelsea and EPL players?

No need, there are stars and there are super stars. German players are shakabula, no super stars among them. They died in 2014. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

No need, there are stars and there are super stars. German players are shakabula, no super stars among them. They died in 2014. cheesy

Where are the stars moon or eclipse in the EPL

On top all the mouth, na still same number of players in world cup final with Bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Where are the stars moon or eclipse in the EPL

On top all the mouth, na still same number of players in world cup final with Bundesliga

Name those burnthisleaguedown players that are guaranteed to start the final? Not bench warmers like Tolisso. Let us compare their qualities and contributions with those of Kante, Pogba, Lloris etc.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

Name those burnthisleaguedown players that are guaranteed to start the final? Not bench warmers like Tolisso. Let us compare their qualities and contributions with those of Kante, Pogba, Lloris etc.

Which kain foolish tale be this. the same number of EPL and Bundesliga dey the final you still dey ask your typical foolish ales, when will you have some shame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which kain foolish tale be this. the same number of EPL and Bundesliga dey the final you still dey ask your typical foolish ales, when will you have some shame

We are talking about quality now, not quantity, since the two leagues tied in quantity you dolt.

When you have majority of burnthisleaguedown reps, contributing little or nothing, it should tell you that they are being carried by the stars in their teams. Players like Tolisso should only be allowed to touch the world cup once during celebration(no picture with family members), if France win it.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

We are talking about quality now, not quantity, since the two leagues tied in quantity you dolt.

When you have majority of burnthisleaguedown reps, contributing little or nothing, it should tell you that they are being carried by the stars in their teams. Players like Tolisso should only be allowed to touch the world cup once during celebration, if France win it.

See desperation. Last world cup Bundesliga dominated, this world cup Bundesliga and EPl are tied in final participants. Now we dey hear kontiti or koliti

You still wonder why you re senseless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]See desperation. Last world cup Bundesliga dominated, this world cup Bundesliga and EPl are tied in final participants. Now we dey hear kontiti or koliti

You still wonder why you re senseless[/s]

Who are the remaining players from Germany, starting in the final?. I am sure of Kante, Lloris, Pogba, Giroud, Lovren starting the match, list those carry along players from Germany and i will tell you players carrying them.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

Who are the remaining players from Germany, starting in the final?. I am sure of Kante, Lloris, Pogba, Giroud, Lovren starting the match, list those carry along players from Germany and i will tell you players carrying them.

You were sure there will be more EPL in the final than Bundesliga and where is that assurance today

Your sure carries no weight

2018 world cup final EPL = Bundesliga

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.