Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (20905 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Read the reviews on jumia

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

I'd advice you go to a real physical shop to buy a TV. Forget all these online stores especially those that are just platforms thru which other third party sells and advertise their goods, they've got questionable products.
i wonder what made you say so.... cos there's a refund policy on product sold in Jumia

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

Thanks grin it's true sha, cuz I know a guy that buys second hand clothes and sells on Jumia after washing, ironing and packaging them
i guess it's only on Jumia that people do that

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

I agree I am old school, the last time I checked, was it not same online shopping that I used and got a silly Mooka TV for my family member that has defective black Lines on it?
Was it not same online shopping I saw a Samsung Mobile phone that I ordered and got a fake Chinese HTC charger which I declined and it was returned?
Was it not same stupid online store that I patronized and got a table top cooker with cracked glass and twisted frame?
I still prefer seeing electronics small items I wish to buy with my hard earned money and accessing it before parting with my cash

You Mr have nothing credible to say to me. Next!
only you all this thing happen to you.... hmmmmm... grin grin grin.. lemme not talk

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

You dey high abi? Where you see pay on delivery for most online purchase now a days apart from few?
Stop giving excuses for some fraudulent activity.
guys stop saying rubbish jare.... all the product on Jumia has a pay on delivery except international items.... please stop lying.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 26, 2019
kiss
kingreign:

I'm telling you. I will have to go to my relatives place and take snapshot of the Mooka TV for you all to see. Nothing good about that TV and not much good to write home about Nigerian Online market. They don't tell the absolute truth they are economical with the truth.
Please why didn't you return it..... in your earlier post you said you returned a chinko charge why didn't you return the tv too?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 26, 2019
mu2sa2:
Why buy tv online? It doesnt make any sense to me. If there's any issue with it, even within warranty, you are on your own.
it means u r the one that spoil the tv cos why will a product have warranty and you'll say the person is own his
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by AintHardToTell: 3:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

Thanks grin it's true sha, cuz I know a guy that buys second hand clothes and sells on Jumia after washing, ironing and packaging them

Jesus christ grin!.

OP though i am into ecomm myself infact i even have some stuff on Jumia.. But there are some kind of things i will advice you go to a Physical shop and buy. See it with your eyes, test it and enjoy it in the shop first. And it is things like this...If possible save more money and buy yourself a good Samsung, LG or Hisense Tv okay.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by kingreign(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin:
only you all this thing happen to you.... hmmmmm... grin grin grin.. lemme not talk

https://www.nairaland.com/2980656/ordeal-jumia-online-stores

This is just one which I put online. I've had others which I allowed to slide.

TV I and my family member went back to jumia office they said its past 7 days or whatever and their return policy had expired n that item.

I need not explain to you.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by kingreign(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin:
[s]guys stop saying rubbish jare.... all the product on Jumia has a pay on delivery except international items.... please stop lying[/s].

Says who? Another jumia agent you are? Stop saying things you know nothing of in a bid to defend.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by weyreypey: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Seems there are a lot of thieves and fraud going on with jumia

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Omihanifa: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2019
weyreypey:
Seems there are a lot of thieves and fraud going on with jumia

What I surely know is that there's no quality control on Jumia undecided
They don't inspect and double check what their sellers are selling to customers. I once ordered for power window control switch of my car from Jumia and low and behold when I unwrapped the package, I discovered it was not new as been claimed by the seller
It's like the guy sprayed it and used super glue or 4 mins gum to hold some of the buttons grin

Some sellers should just be blacklisted from selling on Jumia once there plenty negative reviews of their products

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by wingmanII: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

You dey high abi? Where you see pay on delivery for most online purchase now a days apart from few?
Stop giving excuses for some fraudulent activity.

Jumia has pay on delivery option. Not sure the courier will wait for you to test a TV set though

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by harizonal123(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Almost all the things I have at home were bought online. Imagine a shop selling my home theater for 145k last price which I later bought for 105k. What I do is to carefully unpackaged & use for days if there is any fault, I just simply package it back and return...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by harizonal123(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin:
guys stop saying rubbish jare.... all the product on Jumia has a pay on delivery except international items.... please stop lying.
Mostly for those within Lagos. You hardly see pay on delivery for states far away from lag

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by vecman22(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
masseratti:
very bad ac tho.

And their refrigerator is super bad also

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by starpower(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

lies. We I bought for someone and he claimed it works with remote only.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

Says who? Another jumia agent you are? Stop saying things you know nothing of in a bid to defend.
jumia agent you say i wonder if you guys think and make research before you talk
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2019
harizonal123:

Mostly for those within Lagos. You hardly see pay on delivery for states far away from lag
ogun state lagos ph all popular cities is pay on delivery.... 4yrs ago konga delivered my siund system while i was schooling in ijebu igbo area on payment on delivery
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

all the orders you've online isnt up to half of what i buy online not everyone is an ignorant like you
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin
dreamwords

30% of products on jumia are jumia express , meaning those products are available at their warehouses/officies in nigeria, which can be shipped anywhere In nigeria within 4days, and they support pay on delivery.
70% of products on jumia are shipped from overseas, meaning they are nt available in nigeria I.e it can take up to 18days to be delivered, and such products doesnt support pay on delivery, its pay while ordering, and if product is faulty, the return policy only last for 7days after delivery, if it exceeds 7days, product cant be returned.

and on pay on delivery, you have to pay to the delivery man before seeing/holding/opening your product, and if you dont like it, its up to you and jumia, not delivery man

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

I agree I am old school, the last time I checked, was it not same online shopping that I used and got a silly Mooka TV for my family member that has defective black Lines on it?
Was it not same online shopping I saw a Samsung Mobile phone that I ordered and got a fake Chinese HTC charger which I declined and it was returned?
Was it not same stupid online store that I patronized and got a table top cooker with cracked glass and twisted frame?
I still prefer seeing electronics small items I wish to buy with my hard earned money and accessing it before parting with my cash

You can return any of those item if bought from Jumai, this makes sellers more cautious about selling fakes. If you buy a product labelled "Generic" and expect original quality, youre on your own. I've bought a tv from a physical shop that got black lines after 4 months.

Some people are terrible at shopping online. But always remember the number rule in online shopping, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by masseratti: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2019
vecman22:

And their refrigerator is super bad also
really? Wow... Thanks for the heads-up.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Greatzeus(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
segunmelvin
dreamwords

30% of products on jumia are jumia express , meaning those products are available at their warehouses/officies in nigeria, which can be shipped anywhere In nigeria within 4days, and they support pay on delivery.
70% of products on jumia are shipped from overseas, meaning they are nt available in nigeria I.e it can take up to 18days to be delivered, and such products doesnt support pay on delivery, its pay while ordering, and if product is faulty, the return policy only last for 7days after delivery, if it exceeds 7days, product cant be returned.

and on pay on delivery, you have to pay to the delivery man before seeing/holding/opening your product, and if you dont like it, its up to you and jumia, not delivery man
Great information,I think this guy has cleared the misconception leading to arguments above.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by FrozenBlaze: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:

This can only be village people at work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by kingreign(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin:
segunmelvin:
segunmelvin:
kissPlease why didn't you return it..... in your earlier post you said you returned a chinko charge why didn't you return the tv too?
segunmelvin:
jumia agent you say i wonder if you guys think and make research before you talk
segunmelvin:
all the orders you've online isnt up to half of what i buy online not everyone is an ignorant like you

Now I see this is a dick measuring contest and shows you prolly woke up on the wrong side of the bed or your spouse prepared after your spouse gave you sour dinner plus nightmares you had that makes you attack me like a deranged dog. Mr, Pls ignore me since you lack manner to discuss without insults.

If you think only you has the monopoly of rude uncouth manner, I can do that but I'd choose not to follow you down in your shallow tout manners.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by mu2sa2: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
segunmelvin:
it means u r the one that spoil the tv cos why will a product have warranty and you'll say the person is own his
Yes, I repeat, you are on your own as long as you choose to buy online. Imagine buying 55inch tv or even 24 inch online from Adamawa or Borno or Akwa Ibom. These online companies are based in Lagos and if there is a fault on the tv, claiming your warranty will take a very long time, that is, if you even succeed. The same tv can easily be bought from a nearby shop even at a lower price and if you have any problem covered by warranty, you simply return the tv to the shop. Of course I am not condemning online sales outright, but to be on the safe side it's better to buy things that are only readily available online .

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Ayobamms: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Buying online deals with luck too.

I've been using the home theatre I bought on Jumia since June 2015 with no single ish.

My phones were gotten from Jumia too.

The only bad experience I had was January last year when I ordered for Digital Persona 4500 scanner and this st..u..pid seller packed used one for me.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Seyeblessed: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
radiokilla:
Don't buy from Jumia. Go to any offline dealer and buy Hisense. I have been using mine sine 2018 World cup. The HD resolution is perfect

Better still, order directly from the webpage of their major distributor. Fouani (LG and Hisense), slot, and all the major distributors have webpages you can order from and they deliver to you. I cannot recall the last time I bought a major item offline.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by FrankLampard: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm thinking of buying this Uka TV from Jumia, please if you have used it before or know anyone who uses it, please share your review.
Reviews on these other brands will also be appreciated
-Bruhm
-Looka
-Hisense

I bought Hisense for my Aunty and she hasn't complained till now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Account (SHARED) Now N5000 / Micro USB Slimport Mydp To HDMI HDTV Video Adapter Cable Converter / Brand New Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet & Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.