Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (20906 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by nonny400(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

IDGAF about how many units you've purchased IDGAF whether you're a sales agent or whosoever you are and how your affiliation with UKA MOOKA is.

I am speaking about my own personal experience. I bought that crap for a relative and its been abandoned cos of its poor quality. I had to purchase a hisense for them to appease them.

Another fella is here crying similar fate as I did, and all you could care to do is defend rubbish mediocre quality instead of proferring solution.

If you won't give solution to the problem the fella is crying about STFU and stop blabbering crap all about. angry

You're a silly person, it's quite obvious. So this would be my last response to you.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
nonny400:

You're a silly person, it's quite obvious. So this would be my last response to you.

You're a bell end. Complete asswipe. This is my last response to a low lifer (you)!
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

Bro, try speaking to Jumia customer care, showing them your tracking number and all other info as needed.
Its so sad this is happening.
Have tried all o bro via email(no reply) calls not connecting to anyone to talk to,no store,the only things i havent done is to kill myself which i cant do coz of UKA
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

You're a bell end. Complete asswipe. This is my last response to a low lifer (you)!
You guys dont need this please haba na my UKA TV spoil o una wan kill una sef,information is power they say thats y we are all here....electronics will always be electronics...and peoples luck is so different too....mine can be faulty while some pple are happy cruising theirs with love ones....everything in life is two sided...bad or good....life and death
so with love,happiness is assure if not for anything atleast lets die in peace.
My piece of coin
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by bamac(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
iamjack0812:
i went to the carlcare center at saka tinubu vi yesterday.....was told they only fix synix brands,tecno,itel.....infact as i am maybe is better i take this UKA as a bad market coz the stress no be here o......OMG..my 34k just like that! Chai..
please check the number in the image to contact them. Also, locate other stations through the list in the picture.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by bamac(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
KINGreignn:

Buying a brand with less known name, reputation and others is akin to incurring needless risks, its even aggravated by a selling platform with less quality control.
Now, lets answer this brother's woes
What do you suggest about it?
Contact and other warranty centres have been attached through direct response to the post.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by kernniejay(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
i will personally go for Hisense or Polystar. I have not used any, but my inner man is convinced they are good manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by yak(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
kingreign:

I agree I am old school, the last time I checked, was it not same online shopping that I used and got a silly Mooka TV for my family member that has defective black Lines on it?
Was it not same online shopping I saw a Samsung Mobile phone that I ordered and got a fake Chinese HTC charger which I declined and it was returned?
Was it not same stupid online store that I patronized and got a table top cooker with cracked glass and twisted frame?
I still prefer seeing electronics small items I wish to buy with my hard earned money and accessing it before parting with my cash

You Mr have nothing credible to say to me. Next!

Hope u returned the item immediately
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by jossytech(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dont buy UKA, its crap and bullshit, the tv plays mp3 alone, no movies no jpeg will display
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by sumtin4sure(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
UKA is a nice product but i will say luck is involved when it comes to online buying.
I've been using the 32inch of UKA since March 2019 and I want to by 42 to 55 of the same product.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Ameboperoo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
sumtin4sure:
UKA is a nice product but i will say luck is involved when it comes to online buying.
I've been using the 32inch of UKA since March 2019 and I want to by 42 to 55 of the same product.
Does it play video on flash drives?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm currently thinking of getting either a Scanfrost, Bruhm, Uka, Polystar LED TV cos its cheaper compared to Samsung and LG.. please I need your advice and reviews.. Are they durable? and can I get the parts in Nigeria in case it spoils??
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Ismaxtr3:
I'm currently thinking of getting either a Scanfrost, Bruhm, Uka, Polystar LED TV cos its cheaper compared to Samsung and LG.. please I need your advice and reviews.. Are they durable? and can I get the parts in Nigeria in case it spoils??

Go for bruhm
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Shancca: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Emmbanny:
I've ordered about three different products from jumia, and no issue The last one is bruhm TV.

What’s your take on the Bruhm LED tv abeg? I have issues making choices as it stands because of many bad tv brands in the market.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Shancca: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
KINGreignn:

Go for bruhm

Tested and trusted bro?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by maxjax(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
go for NASCO TV if its still available on jumia.....it got in-built HD decoder
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Emmbanny(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shancca:

What’s your take on the Bruhm LED tv abeg? I have issues making choices as it stands because of many bad tv brands in the market.
Bruhm led TV is good. Mine is a year and three months now, and no issue with it.

I'm not a marketer
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Shancca: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emmbanny:
Bruhm led TV is good. Mine is a year and three months now, and no issue with it.

I'm not a marketer

How about the audio and picture quality bro?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Trendytessy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi.., can someone please tell me where to fix my bruhm TV in Enugu. The picture is fixed on the intro page (I don't what else to call it). The TV ain't more than 2years now.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by ojehmario1969(m): 3:51am On Nov 25, 2020
nonny400:

Sure. That's it playing movie from my hard drive.

Pls which tv bracket did you use to hang it in the wall
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by whatmoreng: 12:17pm On May 03, 2021
Please how do i connect this looka to external speakers. It does not have rf port
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by whatmoreng: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
nonny400:

Sure. That's it playing movie from my hard drive.
Please how do i connect this looka to external speakers. It does not have rf port
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Homeyfav: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
32 inch TV review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Account (SHARED) Now N5000 / Micro USB Slimport Mydp To HDMI HDTV Video Adapter Cable Converter / Brand New Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet & Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.