Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; (1279 Views)

How Do I Place Ads Or Promoted Posts On Nairaland / Free Listings For You Ads Or Skill / Pls What's The Best ATM Card For Running Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; by koopanated(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
YOU ARE LEAVING A LOT OF MONEY ON THE TABLE!!�‍♀�

you’re about to ask how right?

Let me play out a scenario:

You run a Facebook ad and a customer (a man) sees it but cannot buy at that time maybe because;

*His phone rang and he totally forgot after the call.(it happens)

*He went to check his food on fire and forgot, maybe Facebook even refreshed his feed.

*He didn’t have the money then.

*His child mistakenly put off the phone, these are just examples but they happen always.

How do you make sure that this person can still buy from you?

How do you make sure that you don’t loose this potential customer over something that was totally out of his control?

Well I’m saying, ITS RE-TARGETING!

So, I guess you now understand why I said you’re leaving a lot of money on the table right?

You might have gotten more customers if you had just showed that AD once more or better still continuously till, they buy (that’s the target, right?)

Not everybody will buy, that’s a fact, but those that couldn’t because of one situation or another beyond their control will have a second chance.

Top international marketers like Billy Gene and Russell Brunson do it, if you doubt me go to their websites, you’ll come back to Facebook and see an ad that is designed to follow you for life.�

Even top Nigerian Marketers like Toyin Omotoso and Ken Ndubisi also do it, the first time I liked Toyin Omotosos page, I started getting retargeted to all his page posts.

Even Ken Ndubisi does it too, got hit with an AMP retargeting Ad and I was like “He’s good jor” , even saw the comments where someone said “stop following me” lol�

So if you’ve been running Facebook ads and forgetting retargeting or you simply don’t know, its time to buckle up in that aspect!
Re: If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; by koopanated(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
"How To Sell On Social Media Without Running Ads."

For a long time, I suffered low sales as a result of inability to sell, feeling shy to talk to people and the fear of getting a NO.

The fear of getting a NO from a prospect was the worse, it killed my guts even before I took move to talking to the prospect not until i learnt getting a NO doesnt mean my products were bad just that it may not be the best for them at the moment.

As I struggled with it, I came across alot of people who made sales from social media which made me believe it worked and i began to take it serious.

I Took my time to make research on how this thing works, from then the journey began. It was a gradual process, quiet gradual i mean but its been worth it.

But i learnt a knowledge that made the journey easy ,quiet easy I mean,it was education based marketing.

This was how it worked for me , I stopped coming online to outrightly tell people to buy, which had made me look salesy . thats how most of us do, we merely scream 'buy' and that isn't good for us at all.

This was what i did exactly, I told stories around what I sold, taught people how to use my products, created video, picture and written contents, tried to inspire, educate and entertain people with what i sold.Had lots of fun pulling some stories too, some were serious too but all aided visibility.

That's a way to go, use educational marketing. Tell stories, teach, inspire, entertain people around what you sell. It gets you seen naturally without looking salesy
Re: If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; by koopanated(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
WHY YOU NEED TWO OR MORE AUDIENCE TARGETING TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT

Have you ever been in a position whereby you needed to run an advert on facebook and after about a day, you stopped the advert due to the fact it was not giving you needed result or you just wanted to edit one or two things.

Then after you started running the advert again, you noticed that results were not even coming at all?

Has it ever happened to you before? Do you know that it's very frustrating?

Sadly, these are some of the things you encounter sometimes while running Facebook ads. But then, that does not mean you should be stock there. There is always something you can do or at least try and improve the sales ones again.

I will tell you what really happens and how to try and fix it.

At the initial stage, your advert was being shown to an audience who has never seen it before. Hence it kind off performed.

Now there are five(5) types of people your advert comes across on facebook

1. Those that your advert reached

2. Those that saw your advert without engaging with it

3. Those that saw your advert, engaged with it and did not buy

4. Those that saw your advert, engaged with it but said they will buy later.

5. Those that saw your advert, engaged it with and bought immediately.

Now the truth is this:
When you try to run those advert again using the same ad account, facebook will show it to the same set of people in the above 5 categories. Do you know that many of those people will ignore it?

Can you see that? Do you now see why your advert will not perform even when you changed something there?

Facebook has a way of randomly selecting who they will show your advert to. This is because you are not the only one advertising to that same audience. Hence, they will show your advert to a section of the whole audience.

Now this is where it gets difficult. If you are trying to advertise a product that lots of people have sold off already to the same audience they used, it will be very difficult to find a fresh targeted audience to show your advert to.

My advice is to find less competitive products that you can sell.

WHY YOU NEED A SECOND AUDIENCE

There are times when I have to change the audience I am using for my clients when I find out that the current audience I am using for them is no more getting the needed results or not even getting results at all.

I remembered something in December when I had to help a friend of mine advertise a weight loss product. The first audience I used only brought in one order after spending a good amount of money. I knew exactly what was happening, so I stopped it

I later changed the audience to another targeted weight loss audience and the result tripped. Yes, that's how effective a good audience can be.

I experienced a similar issues few weeks ago and then I applied the same technique and it worked.

But then, I mainly focus on changing my audience and not my sales page because I believe my sales page is not faulty.

After creating over 110 sales pages, for clients alone, I can say I know what works and what doesn't.

I have only had to change, edit a sales page once before it started getting results and that was almost a year ago.

Let me know what you think in the comment session. Any contribution will be appreciated.
Re: If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; by Olaxbolax100: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2019
koopanated:
WHY YOU NEED TWO OR MORE AUDIENCE TARGETING TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT

Have you ever been in a position whereby you needed to run an advert on facebook and after about a day, you stopped the advert due to the fact it was not giving you needed result or you just wanted to edit one or two things.

Then after you started running the advert again, you noticed that results were not even coming at all?

Has it ever happened to you before? Do you know that it's very frustrating?

Sadly, these are some of the things you encounter sometimes while running Facebook ads. But then, that does not mean you should be stock there. There is always something you can do or at least try and improve the sales ones again.

I will tell you what really happens and how to try and fix it.

At the initial stage, your advert was being shown to an audience who has never seen it before. Hence it kind off performed.

Now there are five(5) types of people your advert comes across on facebook

1. Those that your advert reached

2. Those that saw your advert without engaging with it

3. Those that saw your advert, engaged with it and did not buy

4. Those that saw your advert, engaged with it but said they will buy later.

5. Those that saw your advert, engaged it with and bought immediately.

Now the truth is this:
When you try to run those advert again using the same ad account, facebook will show it to the same set of people in the above 5 categories. Do you know that many of those people will ignore it?

Can you see that? Do you now see why your advert will not perform even when you changed something there?

Facebook has a way of randomly selecting who they will show your advert to. This is because you are not the only one advertising to that same audience. Hence, they will show your advert to a section of the whole audience.

Now this is where it gets difficult. If you are trying to advertise a product that lots of people have sold off already to the same audience they used, it will be very difficult to find a fresh targeted audience to show your advert to.

My advice is to find less competitive products that you can sell.

WHY YOU NEED A SECOND AUDIENCE

There are times when I have to change the audience I am using for my clients when I find out that the current audience I am using for them is no more getting the needed results or not even getting results at all.

I remembered something in December when I had to help a friend of mine advertise a weight loss product. The first audience I used only brought in one order after spending a good amount of money. I knew exactly what was happening, so I stopped it

I later changed the audience to another targeted weight loss audience and the result tripped. Yes, that's how effective a good audience can be.

I experienced a similar issues few weeks ago and then I applied the same technique and it worked.

But then, I mainly focus on changing my audience and not my sales page because I believe my sales page is not faulty.

After creating over 110 sales pages, for clients alone, I can say I know what works and what doesn't.

I have only had to change, edit a sales page once before it started getting results and that was almost a year ago.

Let me know what you think in the comment session. Any contribution will be appreciated.

Checked your site to get your contact. All to no avail. I would love to discuss business with you. You can whatsapp me on 09014238376
Re: If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; by kannex: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please I need you help can I get your contact

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion / 2013: Computer Science Project Topic With Complete Paperwork And Software Ready / How Facebook Looked Like In 2004 Check The Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.