Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Students Need To Survive In The University - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Students Need To Survive In The University (633 Views)

To survive in Lagos is not easy / If Captain America Had To Survive In Nigeria: Joke / See The 7 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Students Need To Survive In The University by Okit13: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
When you're going through your college packing list, checking and double-checking (and triple-checking) each item off the list, the sheer amount of stuff you'll need for the next four years can be overwhelming. We get it. So to make packing for college as easy as possible, we've rounded up everything you'll need, along with our picks for the best option to buy for each. From a portable pressing iron to a power bank as back up when the light is off or a student wardrobe to keep your clothes straight and neat or a student rack to keep you plates and spoons. Vasiti.com has got you covered all of the bases. And once you check every item off the list, you can be rest assured your college essentials are covered. College packing done in record time? Great, get out there and enjoy those last days of summer !!... visit https://www.vasiti.com/ to enjoy these deals

Re: What Students Need To Survive In The University by alabsmichael(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2019
I didn't have all these but I survived by the grace of God,However they are to make life comfortable.

1 Like

Re: What Students Need To Survive In The University by Okit13: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol, then I guess it wasn't easy for you to cope in school then. But you can still shop other things on Vasit.com though
alabsmichael:
I didn't have all these but I survived by the grace of God,However they are to make life comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes That We Make Your Day Before Sleeping / My Plan For 2020 Vs 2020s Plans For Me / 20 Things Nigerians Really Love And Are Passionate About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.