Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

CLOSED - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / CLOSED (676 Views)

Article Rewriters Needed Urgently. DONE. / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / I Need Article Writers In Nigeria Who Can Write Unique Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by pcoolioz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: CLOSED by danolorunmo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
pcoolioz:
I have a project and I would need 2 article REWRITERS and WRITERS for the next few days and for possible projects on the long run.

If you are interested and you have time on your hands feel free to send me a PM.

I am not looking for anything complex. But if you feel you can;

- meet deadlines without flopping
- rewrite and write articles in your own words without errors and plagiarism.

And you are okay with my rate of:
1-1.2N per word for rewrites depending on how good your work is?
1.5N per word if you are writing from scratch? (More preference for people who have experience writing EBooks)

The pay may not be the best, but if you are good, I can assure you of consistent jobs and timely payments.

If this suits you, please pm me or drop your info and I will get back to you.

I'm interested sir. 07033458776
Re: CLOSED by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
So, how much are we looking at in total?
I won't mind doing this but I need to know if the pay is worth my effort to begin with.
Re: CLOSED by pcoolioz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Still need more hands - Drop a PM or your Info if you are available
Re: CLOSED by rahztafari(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
pcoolioz:

Available. Check siggy for my number. It's my whatsapp number!
Re: CLOSED by Webbiey(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
pcoolioz:

I'm available. Contact me on 07037866182
Re: CLOSED by SpaghettiThots: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2019
If this job is still available, please reach me on 08093136084. I breathe writing. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Specialized Article Writer / Story:More Than Love / JOB VACANCY: Student Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.