Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account Using Payu Or Getbarter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account Using Payu Or Getbarter (553 Views)

Payu On Facebook Not Working Help / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account Using Payu Or Getbarter by Byock(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
How To Fund your Facebook ads Account using Payu or Getbarter
Facebook ads are one of the easiest and cheapest ways to promote your business online,

If your business is online you should be using Facebook ads to drive traffic to your offer.

A lot of entrepreneurs are already utilizing this wonderful platform to serve their products to hungry buyers online.

The online market is a huge market and Facebook has a good amount of shares there.

Many of us are finding it difficult to fund our facebook ads account because facebook rejects our card most times the issues are from our local banks, and this has been a great problem for entrepreneurs new to Facebook ads.

I remember when I started, I had the same issues, I already created my ads account, created my page got everything set up and now time to fund my facebook ads account that was where I got stocked.

Read on to know how to fund your facebook ads account
Tried using my GTB master card it was declined I used my UBA card same issues I even had to beg my sister to allow me to use her card which she agreed but still, it was declined.

This git me tired and frustrated but I knew I needed to fund my account so as to show the new product I just imported from China to people who would buy so I can make a profit.

Because I knew without running Facebook ads to my product I would find it difficult to sell and I would end up losing all my money.

(We would talk more on mini importation soon).

knowing fully that losing my money is not an option I went online and started to search for how I can fund my facebook ads account.

I came across a lot of answers and tried a lot of them but only two worked out for me, and those are the two I would be talking about in this post.

Facebook ads funding methods that saved me
1. Payu: Payu happens to be an online company that provides payment to online merchants.

the company was founded in 2002 and has its headquarters in the Netherlands,

it has an integration with Facebook that allows Nigerians to easily make Facebook ads payment using their platform

How to use Payu to fund your Facebook Ads Account
NOTE: Before you can use Payu to fund, your Facebook ads account must be registered in Naira. if your account is in dollars see option B below

To use Payu follow the steps below

Continue reading here https://bcityentertainment.com/how-to-fund-your-facebook-ads-account-using-payu-or-getbarter/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Roofing Sheets Nigeria / Why Is Ghana The New Headquarters Of Africa Free Trade Zone And Not Nigeria / Avail Real Youtube Promotion Service To Engage More Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.