Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Account Transaction Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Account Transaction Needed (1085 Views)

Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? / In Need Of Professional Assistance In Dealing With A Failed POS Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Pls I would like to knw if ur hubby asked for ur printed account transaction ow do u react to it and mean while u have helped dis said man in d past as in monetary term amount in to almost 3 million.now he wants to see my bank details for d year.though I lied I closed d account. But he isn't satisfied with dat. I'm already sick with his silly attitudes..pls married women in d house pls share ur opinion with me pls
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol. Your profile says you are not new to nairaland but you brought this kinda topic here?

Your marriage is crashing soon if you take the advice you’ll get from here serious.

The Men here will side your husband while your likes will side you and tell you not to show him. So be prepared.

3 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
Lol. Your profile says you are not new to nairaland but you brought this kinda topic here?

Your marriage is crashing soon if you take the advice you’ll get from here serious.

The Men here will side your husband while your likes will side you and tell you not to show him. So be prepared.
I knw its gonna crash soon.I'm fed up seriously
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Are you the sole provider? As in, you earn more and spend more?
Re: Account Transaction Needed by spongeisback: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
What made him ask for it in the first place?
Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Are you the sole provider? As in, you earn more and spend more?
I was able to save a reasonable sum b4 resigning.wanted to go into biz
Then he has issues with his biz.I borrowed him a sum of money which he deliberately refused to pay.now from my feeding allowance I save while at home. He just woke up and was lik he needs d bank transaction details.which I knw if I do he would want d money.mind u after I borrowed him som money previously his business kicked up.he is doing well.im just tired of his ways.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2019
stephnie44:
I knw its gonna crash soon.I'm fed up seriously
no no no. Please kindly take this post down. The advice you’ll get here will worsen it all. Seek advice from pastors or figure heads around you please
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Mstick: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm about that HIV drug in one of your topics who brought it to your house?
Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmmmm about that HIV drug in one of your topics who brought it to your house?
he did
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Mstick: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Wow so he has HIV? Madam so many people would come and give you different advice but at the end you know best. If you report to your pastor they would definitely support him which wouldn't make you any happier. So do what ever you know is best for YOU. Your husband has no right to ask for your bank statement and vice versa because you are not running a joint account, but you know in Nigerian marriages husband is God while wife is slave.
stephnie44:
he did

2 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
stephnie44:
I was able to save a reasonable sum b4 resigning.wanted to go into biz
Then he has issues with his biz.I borrowed him a sum of money which he deliberately refused to pay.now from my feeding allowance I save while at home. He just woke up and was lik he needs d bank transaction details.which I knw if I do he would want d money.mind u after I borrowed him som money previously his business kicked up.he is doing well.im just tired of his ways.

Try and resolve your issues okay. We all are facing one problem or the other. Seems like you married a financially domineering/insecure man though. The goal may be to run you down financially, and demotivate you from pursuing any meaningfully dream.

Your best bet is to understand how to live with him at this stage. Create a open dialogue with him like you've done on this thread, discuss your worries and his fears. Financially insecure men marry women who make them feel safe. Unfortunately, majority of men fall in this category.

He's probably trying to boost his confidence, albeit in a wrong way. You know the man you married, so find a way to do this without altering your set goals. This must start with a honest conversation about your worries and his fears. The discussion must come with 100% honesty.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Try and resolve your issues okay. We all are facing one problem or the other. Seems like you married a financially domineering/insecure man though. The goal may be to run you down financially, and demotivate you to pursue any meaningfully dream.

Your best bet is to understand how to live with him at this stage. Create a open dialogue with him like you've done on this thread, discuss your worries and his fears. Financially insecure men marry women who make them feel safe. Unfortunately, majority of men fall in this category.

He's probably trying to boost his confidence, albeit in a wrong way. You know the man you married, so find a way to do this without altering your set goals. This must start with a honest conversation about your worries and his fears. The discussion must come with 100% honesty.
tnx a lot.I've done all that he said and I quote u can't have ur own money.whatever u need I will give u.but still not working.I've been managing dis problem over 1 yr now and its not getting any better but keeps getting worst
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
no no no. Please kindly take this post down. The advice you’ll get here will worsen it all. Seek advice from pastors or figure heads around you please

just shut up everybody no dey stupid as you be. i no sabi wetin de wori some of una

3 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
stephnie44:
tnx a lot.I've done all that he said and I quote u can't have ur own money.whatever u need I will give u.but still not working.I've been managing dis problem over 1 yr now and its not getting any better but keeps getting worst

Wtf! Do you have control over his expenses/accounts. Do you have access to any of his accounts, mobile apps, etc?

Financial bullying can translate to abuse. You should be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Wtf! Do you have control over his expenses/accounts. Do you have access to any of his accounts, mobile apps, etc?

Financial bullying can translate to abuse. You should be very careful.
tnx dear
Re: Account Transaction Needed by seyigiggle: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do i have advice for you? not really.
You just have to maintain that the account has been closed, and if you operate another account that does not have more details give it to him.
When you are ready for your business, start small. ask him to loan you money, and when you want to expand claim you would like to take loan.
Importantly, pretend you do not have money even if your balance is seven digits.

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by spongeisback: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your husband wants you to be 100% dependent on him, my advice? Stand your ground and DON'T give him your account statement no matter what. Such men are very very dangerous.
stephnie44:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
DukeofNZ:

just shut up everybody no dey stupid as you be. i no sabi wetin de wori some of una
huh?? Are you alright ni? Did I say something bad here? Abeg carry your frustration enter third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
seyigiggle:
Do i have advice for you? not really.
You just have to maintain that the account has been closed, and if you operate another account that does not have more details give it to him.
When you are ready for your business, start small. ask him to loan you money, and when you want to expand claim you would like to take loan.
Importantly, pretend you do not have money even if your balance is seven digits.
tnx dear.I told him d account was closed.I tried confirming from my bank through twitter to knw if an account can be closed permanently. And also if d same acc can be reactivated.I ain't getting any genuine explanation. I will stand my ground cos after loosing much money to him.I was saving incase d marriage fails I can fall back on something.of which d marriage isn't working.intact it was after I lend him d money dat issues rose up.cos he didn't want to pay.refused me working or doing a biz.I have it in mind to leave with my daughter soon cos its getting mch

4 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by LewsTherin: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Is your current goal about maintaining your financial independence or on fixing your marriage? You need to be clear with yourself on that.

That said, you should still keep your account status to yourself until you are clear on what you need to achieve what yiu want to achieve.

While is is very possible to fix (fix, not preserve) your marriage and still maintain your financial independence, ultimately, both may not be possible.

But you know the man you married.

Right?
Re: Account Transaction Needed by seyigiggle: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sorry about your situation, but you know him better.
by the way, i do not see any reason why a man may ask the wife for her statement. he does not wants her to succeed or what?
some men their village people have got them. why should i as a man be worried if my wife has or makes more money than me? even if i do not benefits directly, won't our children?
so, why does he wants to know the balance on your account?

stephnie44:
tnx dear.I told him d account was closed.I tried confirming from my bank through twitter to knw if an account can be closed permanently. And also if d same acc can be reactivated.I ain't getting any genuine explanation. I will stand my ground cos after loosing much money to him.I was saving incase d marriage fails I can fall back on something.of which d marriage isn't working.intact it was after I lend him d money dat issues rose up.cos he didn't want to pay.refused me working or doing a biz.I have it in mind to leave with my daughter soon cos its getting mch

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
LewsTherin:
Is your current goal about maintaining your financial independence or on fixing your marriage? You need to be clear with yourself on that.

That said, you should still keep your account status to yourself until you are clear on what you need to achieve what yiu want to achieve.

While is is very possible to fix (fix, not preserve) your marriage and still maintain your financial independence, ultimately, both may not be possible.

But you know the man you married.

Right?
though I never prayed to get married and divorce later on.b4 we got married d aggrement was once I resign and relocate where he is based I would start up a biz.so I tried to save while working.so after marriage his biz has issues I had to help out.things became OK he refused paying me..I left once last yr he came begging promising to pay bk.I can bk he suddenly changed.I started saving .I don't have much but I can start life with dat.I knw I can't be financially independent here with him .since he has refused to let me be I guess ur advice here works better.I appreciate
Re: Account Transaction Needed by CaptainMitch: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
You are living up to your moniker.
stupidity:

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You are living up to your moniker.
i don’t understand why are you guys always talking about my moniker and not read meaning to the comment? That comment has absolute nothing to do with my moniker. angry

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by LewsTherin: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
stephnie44:
though I never prayed to get married and divorce later on.b4 we got married d aggrement was once I resign and relocate where he is based I would start up a biz.so I tried to save while working.so after marriage his biz has issues I had to help out.things became OK he refused paying me..I left once last yr he came begging promising to pay bk.I can bk he suddenly changed.I started saving .I don't have much but I can start life with dat.I knw I can't be financially independent here with him .since he has refused to let me be I guess ur advice here works better.I appreciate

So you don't want to try fix your marriage? If so, even though I am not now and never will be a fan of divorce, that's your perogative.

But I would personally like you to try. Have you both discussed this?

P.s. Still keep your financial details to yourself. Right now, that is your best option. But try not to be aggressive about it. Except you've decided to end it with him. Try stall, delay, disambiguate, whatever. But don't be aggressive about it yet.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by DaBogu: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are you a married man?

Share every information about your finances - bank and investment accounts, login passwords, etc- with your wife.

Many have dropped dead and left their children to suffer. And personal bankers and lawyers to enjoy the loot
Re: Account Transaction Needed by DaBogu: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
@ the bolded are you for real? you still quoted this. That woman needs to call into today show by 12:00 am on Nigeriainfo 99.3fm, she will get the best advice from Grandpa's and ma's
Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
DaBogu:
Are you a married man?

Share every information about your finances - bank and investment accounts, login passwords, etc- with your wife.

Many have dropped dead and left their children to suffer. And personal bankers and lawyers to enjoy the loot
I'm a woman.I once entrusted my LIFE SAVINGS to him did he pay back?no one prays to die for bankers to enjoy our sweats but NNE being alive while uve seen money suddenly u come broke dey even beg for recharge.no pray for such

2 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by DaBogu: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please, does he have a father, mentor or someone he listens to? Please, try and listen to the program today by 12:00am today Nigeriainfo 99.3fm, you will get advice from Grandpa's and grand ma's, they have seen it all.
stephnie44:
I'm a woman.I once entrusted my LIFE SAVINGS to him did he pay back?no one prays to die for bankers to enjoy our sweats but NNE being alive while uve seen money suddenly u come broke dey even beg for recharge.no pray for such
Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
DaBogu:
Please, does he have a father, mentor or someone he listens to? Please, try and listen to the program today by 12:00am today Nigeriainfo 99.3fm, you will get advice from Grandpa's and grand ma's, they have seen it all.
he doesn't listen to anyone.I've done dat it only makes him keep enermity with anyone I talks to.even most ppl dat benefits from him blame me for their quarel

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love You, But I Will Hit You! / Quality and unique bedspread at affordable price / Advice For Family Moving To Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.