Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

YAY!!! Opera News Shake & Win Campaign Is BACK! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / YAY!!! Opera News Shake & Win Campaign Is BACK! (206 Views)

Opera Mini Shake & Win Is A Scam / I Got A Very Shocking Alert From Opera News Hub!!! / OPERA ADS NIGERIA SCAMMING PEOPLE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND NOT RESPONSIVE BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YAY!!! Opera News Shake & Win Campaign Is BACK! by Operanews: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Posted On: June 25, 2019 10:13 am GMT+0000 Posted By: Opera News Comments: 0
My name is Bola Daniel. Last year, during the 2018 FIFA World Cup, a friend introduced me to the Opera News App who at that time was engaging members of the public through the exciting Shake & Win Campaign, which afforded users a chance to win fantastic prizes. Since that time, I have been an avid user of Opera News.

I missed it when it discontinued and I kept hoping it would be reintroduced in the near future. So you can imagine my joy when I updated my Opera News App and discovered that my favorite Shake Campaign is BACK!

Just like last year when Opera News rewarded Nigerians due to the Super Eagles participation in the World Cup, the exciting News App just recently reactivated the Shake & Win campaign as a way to engage and rewards its users through 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
(AFCON). Already, the rewards have started pouring in. In just two days, I have secured N500 that I can convert into internet data or airtime and have also secured an N1500 ORide voucher in that period.

Essentially, Opera News will be paying for my calls and my transportation and even my Internet data in the coming days.

Nigerians, exciting times are back!!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Akeredolu Canvasses Scientific Solution In South-west States / Gunmen Invade Uniuyo Female Hostel, Steal Money, Others / Gov. Wike Places N30m Bounty On ‘bobrisky’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.