Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,516 members, 7,843,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1484683 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2022
LaseBby09:

I disagree. all my standard shipping has been handled by speedaf, I think it all depends on the item being shipped. Not certain but i think there are some items that cannot be shipped by air or through normal shipping

Not only on the item but also the location.
For example most mobile phones, must go through Hong Kong.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Please which of this shipping method is the best to ship smart watch? I don't want any problem when it gets here

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Please I have like ₦28k stuck in raven MFB
Please does anyone know how I can use my money
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2022
ewuoso:
Please I have like ₦28k stuck in raven MFB
Please does anyone know how I can use my money
Transfer it to your other bank account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2022
ceaser:

That's strange. I still used their virtual cards for purchase yesterday.

I'm hearing this card cancellation issue for the first time. The only downside I've noticed from their side is the fact that transfers into your account there takes longer time to update unlike Barter that does within minutes.

Also the fact that withdrawal from your dollar card feature is not available yet. Hence if yawa gas like it happened with barter, your money may not be reversed back to naira for you to japa. Because of this, I don't leave more than 20 usd on the card at any time.

Please I am new to Raven MFB.
I funded my account with ₦28k
Purchase the naira virtual card
But I can't use it anywhere.
Pls I just want to take my money out.
PS any advice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2022
chicksman9:
Please which of this shipping method is the best to ship smart watch? I don't want any problem when it gets here

For faster delivery, use the second method.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
akseph1:

I confirmed reception and immediately open dispute, explained in details what happened. I also contacted Aliexpress customer care. Aliexpress also gave the seller 2 or 3 days to respond. he requested that he will pay me half of the money and I disagree. he also requested that I pay for shipping. I turn it down. I collect back my full money

Thanks.
But after how many days in transit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jubianose(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sonrexx:

what card do you plan on using to order it ?
This is very important.

I want to use UBA Mastercard !!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Segun2222: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
earthrealm:

have succesfully created and funded the card, but the card was rejected by aliexpress..giving mr the option to appeal.

do this happen to you as well?, how did you resolve this?
appeal from your aliexpress profile you'd be ask to submit the pic if the card and id card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
UBA naira card? That won't work, I can't even use mine to order some of less than $25

I want to use UBA Mastercard!![/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
kingphilip:

Transfer it to your other bank account.
It's not possible.
It's a verve card.
Please help
How do I transfer using verve virtual card
Pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
ewuoso:

It's not possible.
It's a verve card.
Please help
Pls

Let me buy the card from you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
say person fi help me order charger "apple 20w power adapter and cord" for iphone 13 pro max i am around ikorodu garage going to maya Anybody
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
ewuoso:

It's not possible.
It's a verve card.
Please help
Pls
It thought it was in your wallet.

I've not done that before o.

But you can chat their customer representative on it via the mobile app.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Do anyone know how I can payments past $20 without getting dollar card coz I can't presently and I have to place the order today
I am actually trying to get an item worth $29 on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
lawalsodiq234:
Do anyone know how I can payments past $20 without getting dollar card coz I can't presently and I have to place the order today

Is there anyone online?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
I am having same issue over here, mine is $25 worth of goods
lawalsodiq234:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
After that what next? Will the goods be shipped to you?
I need to know please
Segun2222:
appeal from your aliexpress profile you'd be ask to submit the pic if the card and id card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
chicksman9:
I am having same issue over here, mine is $25 worth of goods
The issue is actually very frustrating
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
say person fi help me order charger "apple 20w power adapter and cord" for iphone 13 pro max i am around ikorodu garage going to maya
I can help you out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
I swear, I have a chipper cash virtual dollar card but their rate no be here
Omo 762 per dollar, goods of 12k now is about 18k
We are finished in this country o
lawalsodiq234:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
chicksman9:
I swear, I have a chipper cash virtual dollar card but their rate no be here
Omo 762 per dollar, goods of 12k now is about 18k
We are finished in this country o
Actually I know chipper but the rate is just too high
I need a better alternative
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Segun2222:

Yeah i tried that.
Among the pictures it required was that of a bank transaction/statement of the card angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
lawalsodiq234:

U shouldn't be frustrated over anything. Your question has been answered several times here if only you'd taken time to read previous posts. Anyway, For you to be able to spend over $20, you have to make use of over two debit cards ( gtb and Uba and Gomoney virtual card) ,and then chat seller to split the payments to enable you pay with the cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olamak1:

U shouldn't be frustrated over anything. Your question has been answered several times here if only you'd taken time to read previous posts. Anyway, For you to be able to spend over $20, you have to make use of over two debit cards ( gtb and Uba and Gomoney virtual card) ,and then chat seller to split the payments to enable you pay with the cards.
But according to what was stated here not all sellers would accept that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2022
Vocals:

Let me buy the card from you.

How much are u willing to buy the card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 1:55am On Oct 22, 2022
kingphilip:

It thought it was in your wallet.

I've not done that before o.

But you can chat their customer representative on it via the mobile app.
I have done that throughout yesterday.
They keep saying all forms of thrash.
No solution seems available from their end
Pls which site accepts this verve card in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2022
lawalsodiq234:

But according to what was stated here not all sellers would accept that

Do your own part by first chatting those from whom you intent to buy and see their response. If you present your case in a ways they'll understand, one out of 10 sellers will accept the offer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 2:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Please what's Gomoney dollar rate?
Olamak1:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2022
earthrealm:

Yeah i tried that.
Among the pictures it required was that of a bank transaction/statement of the card angry
Some guys who have chipper cash app and Piggyvest who have not bought above 100usd don't know that AliExpress system rejects this cards because of the amount.
Am experiencing this everytime, very frustrating loses 18k just converting my money back from chipper cash app and Piggyvest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2022
hi to all who needs this, to get speedaf anytime you use AliExpress standard shipping, click on the shipping options and check if sunyou and Singapore post are on the shipping options. if they are then your chances of getting SG tracking number are high but if you only see cainiao, AliExpress standard shipping, FedEx DHL you'll definitely get speedaf. been using this a while now and it hasn't failed me yet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1449) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Hero2t, Femiii, victorogundepo0(m), okikigsm and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.