Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1492881 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhalosky(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2022
I made an order with my gomoney card but later requested for a refund since on the 3rd of this month. Aliexpress claims the money has been refunded but I'm yet to see it in my gomoney account. It's been over 10 days now. I contacted their customer care but all they said is they'll look into it.
Please have anyone here ever had similar experience with gomoney.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2022
ewuoso:

How much are u willing to buy the card
Contact on signature

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2022
chicksman9:
Please what's Gomoney dollar rate?

₦520/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2022
GTB $20/monthly still works @ #490/$ tried it out last night.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2022
mhalosky:
I made an order with my gomoney card but later requested for a refund since on the 3rd of this month. Aliexpress claims the money has been refunded but I'm yet to see it in my gomoney account. It's been over 10 days now. I contacted their customer care but all they said is they'll look into it.
Please have anyone here ever had similar experience with gomoney.
2-3weeks for GoMoney refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Olamak1:

Do your own part by first chatting those from whom you intent to buy and see their response. If you present your case in a ways they'll understand, one out of 10 sellers will accept the offer.
Already chatted one and he hasn't responded since yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Sonrexx:

Some guys who have chipper cash app and Piggyvest who have not bought above 100usd don't know that AliExpress system rejects this cards because of the amount.
Am experiencing this everytime, very frustrating loses 18k just converting my money back from chipper cash app and Piggyvest.
Omo, I tire....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Tried using Gomoney and ZenithBank mastercard to pay for a $15 order this morning , both were declined, saying it exceeds the monthly cumulative limit
And this is the first time am using the Gomoney virtual card since I opened an account with them, did a $0.36 transaction on the zenith card last weekend.

Anyone facing the same problem.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Olamak1:

₦520/$
what’s their limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chuksp09(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Chinedu23566252:
Good day guys
Please I need help. I really don't understand the situation am in right now. I made an order on the 25th of September 2022 and it arrived in Nigeria and completed customs clearance on the 5th of October. Since then it has been with speedaf and I haven't received my order.
I have been trying to be patient but yesterday I called Speedaf customer care and they told me that my order was part of a few orders that contained moisture and cannot be shipped to me because of that.
I am so confused as I have never seen where moisture can enter my order as the order was shipped through flight. They said I should contact the seller to send me a new item again or give me a refund but the seller is saying that I should send pictures and proof as he thinks that I received it damaged but I have been telling him that it isn't the case.
I cant file for dispute because the order is in my country and hasn't beem received by me
Please who ever has any idea should please help me.
Any update on your issue? I have the same problem but mine is since the 14th, they should have delivered by now.
Guys how do we resolve this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hi guys, my question goes to chipper cash users. has anyone used the NGN virtual card to make purchases internationally or its only the dollar virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
cris83:
Hi guys, my question goes to chipper cash users. has anyone used the NGN virtual card to make purchases internationally or its only the dollar virtual card
I used it but not working.
Bro, it's frustrating though using the dollar card, AliExpress declined the card many times until no avail.
The boys in the House who have all used this two virtual dollar card (chipper cash app and Piggyvest) should let us know any updates or wayout. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
olamak1 please check your email, i message you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
say person fi help me order charger "apple 20w power adapter and cord" for iphone 13 pro max i am around ikorodu garage going to maya
any regular buyer on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sonrexx:

I used it but not working.
Bro, it's frustrating though using the dollar card, AliExpress declined the card many times until no avail.
The boys in the House who have all used this two virtual dollar card (chipper cash app and Piggyvest) should let us know any updates or wayout. Thanks

the dollar rate on chipper cash is throat cutting man, Jesus!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Rip Gomoney
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gomoney finally cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
cris83:

I do use d dollar card. You can try the naira card n giv us feedback fa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
what is gomoney and how does it work?
also, is there a limit on the amount of dollars you can spend in a month?
jboixxx:
2-3weeks for GoMoney refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
I'm having difficulty verifying my BVN on go money app, I have been trying but since last night it hasn't been successful, who knows how I can go about this
Olamak1:

₦520/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mofetemi:

I do use d dollar card. You can try the naira card n giv us feedback fa

I did, and it failed in a number of transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
cris83:

I did, and it failed in a number of transactions.

I wasnt expecting anything else than this since some banks physical naira cards are no more working while others have $20 limit. For now, for any order above $20, it is either u bargain for payment split with seller or dollar card all the way. Chipper cash dollar rate, however is a killer too. WHICH WAY NIGERIA!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
noobody:
Rip Gomoney

In fact, the moment I saw the email about the suspension, I quickly transfered all my money from the platform . I'm uninstalling their application from my phone shortly.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hafa olamak1 you fi help me order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
olamak1 please check your email, i message you

Seen.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
Hafa olamak1 you fi help me order

What are you ordering? You never make mention of anything about "order" in the email you sent to me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Olamak1:

In fact, the moment I saw the email about the suspension, I quickly transfered all my money from the platform . I'm uninstalling their application from my phone shortly.
this is a vexation of the spirit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Olamak1:

What are you ordering? You never make mention of anything about "order" in the email you sent to me
i know,i mentioned what i wanted to order in the thread maybe you did'nt see it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
this is a vexation of the spirit

Very very!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
i know,i mentioned what i wanted to order in the thread maybe you did'nt see it

Check your email for my reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please which other way can one oder something since go money has also stopped international transaction and chipper cash hasn't given me an account number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1451) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: AdexAyanfe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.