Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440556 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05
Sonrexx:

Yes am thinking of switching now seeing that these guys are wonderful is all I hear about.
Any advice ? Cuz Chipper cash wan kill my good conscience!

Give it a try
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Malevonent: 2:25pm On Apr 05
Olamak1:

Give it a try

whats current rate now?
klasha is still 1390, when bm is 1250...people who hv dom accts are enjoying this period

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Can I change delivery address with spedaf, order is still at the customs stage? Customer care is saying the process is tedious something bla bla bla, I want to know if it is possible and if anyone has done it, urgent, thanks in advance.

Not possible!

Order already shipped to the address submitted to seller, so the parcel will be sorted and sent to same address on arrival.

Here's what you can do :
When the parcel arrives Speedaf office in the location of the old address, contact the supervisor in charge and tell him to re-route the parcel to the new address.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:56pm On Apr 05
Olamak1:

Yes, they don't!. One of the reasons I stick to them!
It's an amazing platform for now.

The other day, a message popped up on the bitnot app where they were mocking the likes of Chipper cash and Grey for charging maintenance fee.

I also remember the day I opted for their virtual card, I was surprised to see that only $1 was charged for the card, though I had already prepared my mind for $3.

They are the best for now. Just made some pretty big funding with no issues with less fees. I'll be leaving Klasha as their cost is not friendly at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jarchi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05
Olamak1:

Not possible!

Order already shipped to the address submitted to seller, so the parcel will be sorted and sent to same address on arrival.

Here's what you can do :
When the parcel arrives Speedaf office in the location of the old address, contact the supervisor in charge and tell him to re-route the parcel to the new address.

That's all.

° Brodaman, Thanks °
***Jarchi***

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ndachee: 7:25pm On Apr 05
Please guys what's the current paga card dollar rate to naira?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05
Why is aliexpress declining my bitnob card?
They're asking for an appeal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05
officialfestus:
Why is aliexpress declining my bitnob card?
They're asking for an appeal.
Happened to me. Just appeal.

Send them ur valid ID, Account Statement generated from Bitnob and a screenshot of the virtual card accordingly and they'll verify you asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05
mctfopt:

They are the best for now. Just made some pretty big funding with no issues with less fees. I'll be leaving Klasha as their cost is not friendly at all.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Controller360: 4:38am On Apr 06
Package Don dey stuck for China airport for 5 days now undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 7:41am On Apr 06
tziz:

Happened to me. Just appeal.

Send them ur valid ID, Account Statement generated from Bitnob and a screenshot of the virtual card accordingly and they'll verify you asap
not pulling through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:12am On Apr 06
Chippercashapp is better than all these useless cards y'all advertise here, bitnob is the most useless of them all, I regret paying for their card and funding it, and yet I couldn't use it, placed a withdrawal from the rubbish card and now I have to wait 24 to 48 hours to have my funds processed If I had known, I'd have used my chipper card instead even if their rate is high.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:17am On Apr 06
officialfestus:
Chippercashapp is better than all these useless cards y'all advertise here, bitnob is the most useless of them all, I regret paying for their card and funding it, and yet I couldn't use it, placed a withdrawal from the rubbish card and now I have to wait 24 to 48 hours to have my funds processed If I had known, I'd have used my chipper card instead even if their rate is high.

I've never appealed a card twice since I started buying things on AliExpress because my appeal is granted once I submit it.....

Your submitted information may not be detailed enough to warrant acceptance of the appeal.

As per delay in cash withdrawal from Bitnob card, you can chat their CC up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ndachee: 12:58pm On Apr 06
Truly I think chippercash is still the best. I haven't had issue with it. No extra fees for deposit or withdraw.

officialfestus:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06
Deedee27:
Good day everyone. I already opened and funded a Bitnob virtual visa card, but PayPal declined the card.

I just got an update from their customer support that the card can only be used for online payments, that it does not support funding of PayPal.
Naaah, card works fine with PayPal
Even works best with Nigerian PayPal as there is no wallet and all transactions are made directly from the card.
Don’t use their billing information when linking the card to PayPal
Keep using the same one you use
And make sure the card has at least 1$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olarewajub: 3:41pm On Apr 06
Controller360:
Package Don dey stuck for China airport for 5 days now undecided

Same here. It would depart very soon

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunusss: 4:48pm On Apr 06
Olarewajub:

Same here. It would depart very soon

My package has arrived China airport for about 6 days now.
I don't know what exactly is keeping them waiting

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by waleayeni1: 4:48pm On Apr 06
My package has been "customs clearance started" since 30th of March. Is that normal?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olarewajub: 5:06pm On Apr 06
waleayeni1:
My package has been "customs clearance started" since 30th of March. Is that normal?

It can happen sometimes. Maybe the Easter holiday slowed things down.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:34pm On Apr 06
Olamak1:

I've never appealed a card twice since I started buying things on AliExpress because my appeal is granted once I submit it.....

Your submitted information may not be detailed enough to warrant acceptance of the appeal.

Never had to appeal a card. If na juju, my own dey work wella. I just buy and it goes. No appeal. I funded my bitnob on first try with $400. Used it to buy things on Alibaba and no issue. I wonder what triggers this appeal thingie. Must be absent in my account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:25pm On Apr 06
Customs clearance started 😪

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MOBBDEEP: 9:34pm On Apr 06
I need Bitnob invite code
Who can help me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:46pm On Apr 06
MOBBDEEP:
I need Bitnob invite code
Who can help me?
@Olamak1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06
Olamak1:

funds withdrawn successfully from bitnob, and order placed successfully with chippercashapp.
Thanks anyways.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06
ndachee:
Truly I think chippercash is still the best. I haven't had issue with it. No extra fees for deposit or withdraw.

chipper leads.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 4:39am On Apr 07
nani667:

Mine done clear
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Controller360: 9:43am On Apr 07
nani667:
I thought it takes at least 5 days from "left from departure country" to "arrived at linehaul office". Maybe the timeline got messed up from their end undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:57am On Apr 07
Controller360:

I thought it takes at least 5 days from "left from departure country" to "arrived at linehaul office". Maybe the timeline got messed up from their end undecided

Was actually yesterday (April 6) it arrived and custom clearance started... didn't even notice the date there was April 2.

Timeline is really messed up on their end. And not only the timeline sef, even the tracking number is totally different from what Speedaf mailed me.

Seems choice items shipping has some malfunction
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 10:08am On Apr 07
Pls what is happening ? I can't fund my wallet on bitnob since yesterday I have being trying it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 11:17am On Apr 07
I'm getting a mobile phone from Alibaba but the seller is making me understand that I might have to pay customs duties on it if checked by the customs. How do you bypass it here, please? And what's the likely rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 11:30am On Apr 07
mctfopt:

Yes. I did it then with NIPOST EMS, asked to pay 70k in 2019 for one Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Phone which was roughly $230. I ignored them and they shipped it back. Got refunded.

This is also my concern. The seller told me that if checked by customs I may be asked to pay duties. This is obviously too much. My item costs around this amount too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.