Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451918 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:35am On Apr 09
waleayeni1:

How many days did you parcel take to clear customs?

Started April 6th, completed April 8th 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

So basically two days to clear customs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:50am On Apr 09
TGHW:
Since 30th of March, still on custom clearance and a package that was undergoing custom clearance on April 2nd got delivered to me yesterday 🥲. I really wonder what's going on.

Nothing is going on, that's the nature of parcels under customs clearance. Most of the time, when NCS have backlog of parcels to deal with, they employ LIFO method. That's what accounts for the clearance and delivery of your April item.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 10:12am On Apr 09
Olamak1:

Nothing is going on, that's the nature of parcels under customs clearance. Most of the time, when NCS have backlog of parcels to deal with, they employ LIFO method. That's what accounts for the clearance and delivery of your April item.
Oh I see, thanks for the info😩 well I hope it gets cleared soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by waleayeni1: 10:15am On Apr 09
nani667:

Started April 6th, completed April 8th 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

So basically two days to clear customs

Mine is since 30th of March and still no feedback. Should I be worried?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 11:17am On Apr 09
For Sale in Benin

Brand New Mofi Flip pouch for Xiaomi Poco F5 (Premium)

Brand New Nikkin Flip Cover pounch for Samsung S23 Ultra (Premium)

https://www.nairaland.com/974178/phone-swap-centre-swap-it/2162#129344878

WhatsApp 0916 928 7713
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 2:32pm On Apr 09
WHITELIGHTER:
For Sale in Benin

WhatsApp 0916 928 7713
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Remmedy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09
icon91:

Yes, both are very good but on different class of their own, one is a mid size bass machine (Motion Boom at 1.5 kg weight), the other is a Boombox machine (Tribit Stormbox Blast at 5.7 kg weight)

Its like the difference between Lexus ES 350 & Lexus RX 350, both are outstanding for their class

After listening to a friend's own, i was moved to sell mine & upgrade to the boombox type Tribit Stormbox Blast for mainly outdoor jams

Hello where did you get your Tribit strombox blast ? I want to upgrade tooo …
What’s the price
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by The4thKey: 7:25pm On Apr 09
Do public holidays affect customs clearance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09
Remmedy:

Hello where did you get your Tribit strombox blast ? I want to upgrade tooo …
What’s the price

I haven't gotten one yet, it's way more expensive now @ #270k compared to the old stock @ #185k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:05pm On Apr 09
waleayeni1:

Mine is since 30th of March and still no feedback. Should I be worried?

All you can do is keep waiting...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by waleayeni1: 9:21pm On Apr 09
nani667:

All you can do is keep waiting...

Finally, it's enroute to my area of choice. Thanks for helping me to be patient. Na small remain, I almost call lawyer to start litigation proceedings
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:36pm On Apr 09
waleayeni1:

Finally, it's enroute to my area of choice. Thanks for helping me to be patient. Na small remain, I almost call lawyer to start litigation proceedings
shocked No kee me, biko.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:33am On Apr 10
WHITELIGHTER:
For Sale in Benin

WhatsApp 0916 928 7713

Still available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by owolabi5: 1:03pm On Apr 10
CAR PAPERS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by charlesadeoye(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10
Hello bosses,
Has anyone shipped an e-bike to Nigeria from aliexpress? Any risks?
Your response or mention would be appreciated greatly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10
charlesadeoye:
Hello bosses,
Has anyone shipped an e-bike to Nigeria from aliexpress? Any risks?
Your response or mention would be appreciated greatly.

Depends on the shipping fee and method,

But I can help you ship it via freight forwarding,

Come to Whatsapp.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yankison(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10
I need someone to order huwaei mate 20 pro replacement screen with dot for me ..I can send link when it comes I can add 10k to the price paid for it on alieexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Remmedy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10
icon91:

I haven't gotten one yet, it's way more expensive now @ #270k compared to the old stock @ #185k

Are you getting from AliExpress or are there sellers here in Nigeria?

Where did your friend get his from
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10
jboixxx:
shocked No kee me, biko.

The guy funny, nor be small.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yankison(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10
Olamak1:

Can you order for me then I buy from u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yankison(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10
yankison:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005841445136.html?spm=a2g0n.shopcart.0.0.a3e638daoIBNEZ&mp=1

Number ...C427

Come to Whatsapp

But kindly ensure to note,

The sellers are paid with your money before the send to Nigeria

If you have any other motive or payment plan,don't bother coming to Whatsapp

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iberl: 1:17am On Apr 11
I'm also interested
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 6:57am On Apr 11
WHITELIGHTER:
For Sale in Benin

WhatsApp 0916 928 7713

Here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:15am On Apr 11
noobody:

Come to Whatsapp

But kindly ensure to note,

The sellers are paid with your money before the send to Nigeria

If you have any other motive or payment plan,don't bother coming to Whatsapp

Cheers
Instead of him saying na Pay on Delivery he wants, he do merry-go-round. Maybe Ali don start PoD for some Nigerians.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:41am On Apr 11
jboixxx:
Instead of him saying na Pay on Delivery he wants, he do merry-go-round. Maybe Ali don start PoD for some Nigerians.

My oga,

The thing shock me oo,

But if he can do admin escrow,make e add 20k on top,

I go help am order am,wait till he fixes it,use it for 1 week to test and admin can credit me sha,

I don't mind grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yankison(m): 10:01am On Apr 11
noobody:

My oga,

The thing shock me oo,

But if he can do admin escrow,make e add 20k on top,

I go help am order am,wait till he fixes it,use it for 1 week to test and admin can credit me sha,

I don't mind grin

Lolzzzzz
U too like money
Well so I can credit u the naira equivalent of the price on alieexpress right then you order it ..have it delivered to me directly ..right .. I think it's good ....I'm only scared since I haven't ordered anything from alie before ..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:28am On Apr 11
yankison:

Lolzzzzz
U too like money
Well so I can credit u the naira equivalent of the price on alieexpress right then you order it ..have it delivered to me directly ..right .. I think it's good ....I'm only scared since I haven't ordered anything from alie before ..

My oga,who hates money?

Let's be clear,naira equivalent of what you are seeing on AliExpress is using an imaginary rate of 420/$

Chipper charged 1320+ as at yesterday,so you multiply the amount by 1320 includes shipping fee.

Yes you can come to WhatsApp,let me help you run the deal smoothly,there is no need for fear,AliExpress offers buyer protection,your money is safe.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 11:30am On Apr 11
yankison:

Lolzzzzz
U too like money

jboixxx is genuine, I've used him a couple of times 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 12:38pm On Apr 11
I have a package I ordered on Ali Express since the 22nd of February. Unfortunately I found out it was being delivered by Netherland Post who normally take very long in their delivery to Nigeria.

The last tracking update was on the 26th of March when custom clearance started and nothing has happened again since then. I want to know how will I receive the package? Will it be brought to the address i used on Ali Express or will I have to go to the post office. I'm not familiar with NIPOST

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enddy50ty(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11
noobody:

My oga,who hates money?

Let's be clear,naira equivalent of what you are seeing on AliExpress is using an imaginary rate of 420/$

Chipper charged 1320+ as at yesterday,so you multiply the amount by 1320 includes shipping fee.

Yes you can come to WhatsApp,let me help you run the deal smoothly,there is no need for fear,AliExpress offers buyer protection,your money is safe.

Cheers

Your current rates.??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Martialfc80 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.