Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1454721 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25
Till today, nothing yet...
There since the 27th of March

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25
Olamak1:

The cabal behind this must have gone for reinforcements.
Nigeria is not the only country presently affected by high dollar rates. The american economy has done so well that the figures has put enormous pressure on the currencies of emerging nations, even Japan and the south Korean won has been adversely affected and China is not left out.

Indonesia and Malaysia are having to intervene in the market while Portugal is pondering it.
Nigeria will only be out of the woods when there is enough liquidity in the market, inflation is tamed and refineries are going full blast saving fx and bringing in fx.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 1:36am On Apr 26
How please explain.
swagifted:
is it cheaper than providus bank? I just did a transaction with providus bank for 1301 naira per dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 3:20am On Apr 26
Chizip:
How please explain.
i have providus bank mastercard that I use on Aliexpress...

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 9:11am On Apr 26
Okay thanks Buh is it normal master card or the dollar master card, cuz I've trying using my uba mastercard but it's not going through
swagifted:
i have providus bank mastercard that I use on Aliexpress...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26
its naira mastercard
Chizip:
Okay thanks Buh is it normal master card or the dollar master card, cuz I've trying using my uba mastercard but it's not going through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 12:07pm On Apr 26
Please what could be the issue with Klasha? I funded my wallet about three weeks ago then I discovered that I can't create a black card.
Now to withdraw my money, a message like "Withdrawal starts from 11am" keeps popping up. I even had to wait till exactly 11am for two days to withdraw, yet nothing. I have sent them a mail, but no reply yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26
[quote author=nani667 post=129615974]

I think I paid $5 for the card creation, not sure how much they charge currently.. as for the validity, my card is valid till 2026.

The registration is straightforward, although I remember I had some issues during registration and uploading some documents, but I spoke with their customer service and they validated everything for me after I sent them the documents directly.

It was Klasha I abandoned for Grey, they terminated my current card and started charging ridiculous maintenance fees for their new cards.

Thanks for the insight bro

Klasha just dy do anyhow nowadays, they disabled my black card that was meant to last till 2026 & asked me to create another one with ridiculous price tags both for creation, maintenance, funding etc

In all these headaches, why can't CBN sell to banks, & in turn bank sell to us with whatever their monthly limit is, since black market & official rates are mostly thesame, why all this stress just to spend your own money or am i missing something?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26
Any hope of receiving this item it’s 45days and counting

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 100FIX1: 4:23pm On Apr 26
swagifted:
its naira mastercard
Any spending limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26
100FIX1:

Any spending limit?
i think its 1k dollars a month. But note also its like 100k is the minimum opening balance...it could be higher
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 4:47pm On Apr 26
Bitnob

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 100FIX1: 4:58pm On Apr 26
swagifted:
i think its 1k dollars a month. But note also its like 100k is the minimum opening balance...it could be higher
Ok.
Thanks for the information.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 7:34pm On Apr 26
Customs Clearance finally complete after five days 😪🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Expecting the call from Speedaf °°°

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26
Babalegba:
Nigeria is not the only country presently affected by high dollar rates. The american economy has done so well that the figures has put enormous pressure on the currencies of emerging nations, even Japan and the south Korean won has been adversely affected and China is not left out.

Indonesia and Malaysia are having to intervene in the market while Portugal is pondering it.
Nigeria will only be out of the woods when there is enough liquidity in the market, inflation is tamed and refineries are going full blast saving fx and bringing in fx.

Na wha o! Nowhere is safe!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:21pm On Apr 26
Olamak1:

Na wha o! Nowhere is safe!!!
Ya he's right people don't see outside their self, basically covid is the new era till these day!
We're all living in the post covid world, even the war in Ukraine/ Russia is slightly covid affected because US/Nato needed more resources and information from China and Russia
Alot of countries currency is suffering like Nigeria even worst than Nigeria.
Alot of companies filed for bankruptcy and cut employments and reduce workers greatly, lot's of countries closed their boarders and money was not flowing around the world.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wahalaO(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26
nani667:
Customs Clearance finally complete after five days 😪🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Expecting the call from Speedaf °°°

I am new to this, but does the buyer need to contact speedaf before they can handle your delivery or is it handled by the seller?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 7:24am On Apr 27
Finding it difficult to checkout any international website?

Send a dm to get to done with a very attractive rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:28am On Apr 27
Olamak1:

The cabal behind this must have gone for reinforcements.
Please at what point will they stop? What is all these?
You want to sell $20 and make 1m naira. You forget that this 1m can no longer buy what 100k could buy 2yrs ago. The more gain you make, the less the actual value of that demonic gain. This is pure evil. Well I guess Nigerians are nothing but evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:30am On Apr 27
Babalegba:

You think your neocolonial masters will allow this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:06am On Apr 27
Macmilla:

You want to sell $20 and make 1m naira. You forget that this 1m can no longer buy what 100k could buy 2yrs ago. The more gain you make, the less the actual value of that demonic gain. This is pure evil. Well I guess Nigerians are nothing but evil.

They must have been blindfolded to this reality.....

What goes around comes around!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 12:00pm On Apr 27
wahalaO:

I am new to this, but does the buyer need to contact speedaf before they can handle your delivery or is it handled by the seller?

No sir... the buyer doesn't contact Speedaf.

Some packages just end up being delivered by Speedaf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SyncForth: 12:21pm On Apr 27
For some reasons I prefer crypto usd card providers,
Anyone has any idea of which one I can currently use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27
Macmilla:

There's enough filtered oil in your head comrade, i thought i was the only one thinking in this direction, we don't know what we're doing to ourselves, we just don't know!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wahalaO(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27
nani667:

No sir... the buyer doesn't contact Speedaf.

Some packages just end up being delivered by Speedaf

Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27
SyncForth:
For some reasons I prefer crypto usd card providers,
Anyone has any idea of which one I can currently use?

You can check Cardrypto or the other one (name forgotten) on binance, under marketplace.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brian47(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27
okikigsm:
Bitnob

I haven't shopped on AliExpress for a while now I want to get something from there but chipper dollar rate is too high.
How is this bitnob is it really good do they have card maintenance etc?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27
Olamak1:

You can check Cardrypto or the other one (name forgotten) on binance, under marketplace.

Hello bro, which card(s) do you found to be best in value currently, i have been seeing cardrypto, grey, bitnob etc

Klasha's rate is becoming too high for my liking recently

Their terms & conditions will be nice to know too

Thanks for your time!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27
Brian47:

I haven't shopped on AliExpress for a while now I want to get something from there but chipper dollar rate is too high.
How is this bitnob is it really good do they have card maintenance etc?

You can send a dm. Deal with peace of mind and attractive rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 6:09pm On Apr 27
Good evening House.

Been a while being here. Please what options are available for AE payments?

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by flex12(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27
Mint iPhone 12 64gb available for sale.

BH 90%
Face ID and Truetone Active

340k firm

Lagos

Call/Whatsapp: 08038225277
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27
ewizard1:
Good evening House.

Been a while being here. Please what options are available for AE payments?

Thanks.

In case you need someone to handle any of your international payment/checkout, you can send a dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: adroitvezy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.