Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472407 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sironyeka: 6:20am On May 01
skrrskrr:
are cubot, oukitel, leagoo phones not good?
what do you think about them?

who can help purchase anyone?

From my experience I'd advice against them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 7:25am On May 01
Needs to shop on AliExpress or any international website and you're having issue with payment?

Send a dm. Let's get it done for you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:43am On May 01
skrrskrr:
are cubot, oukitel, leagoo phones not good?
what do you think about them?

who can help purchase anyone?

Go for Cubot. It's one of the best- rated Chinese brands.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spidermon: 10:02am On May 01
This gasayi guy na thief sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:40am On May 01
Spidermon:
This gasayi guy na thief sha.

Wow really,

Tell us more!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:41am On May 01
This goes to say,don't fall for frausters offering cheap rates for checkout

Come to my WhatsApp for legit check out options.

Your hard earned money,scammer nor go use you cash out ooo

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 11:41am On May 01
I am.currently experiencing this on AliExpress.who understand better should enlighten me pls

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:57pm On May 01
noobody:
This goes to say,don't fall for frausters offering cheap rates for checkout

Come to my WhatsApp for legit check out options

Your hard earned money,scammer nor go use you cash out ooo

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spidermon: 5:22pm On May 01
noobody:

Wow really,

Tell us more!!

It was in May Last year. I won some money on bet365 and badly and urgently needed skrill to activate cashout via that means as the dom account method failed prior to that time.

Gasayi collected my $10 in a multi layered deceptive manner that shows that he is a seasoned scammer.

Imagine a supposed skrill vendor after receiving payment giving excuse that his skrill account hasnt been verified despite sending edited screenshots of transactions he has done with people before. The maggot eventually blocked me.

The things he did to convince me to steal $10, if he see better money, gasayi go carry kala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 5:48pm On May 01
Package delivered to me today by Speedaf πŸ«±πŸ»β€πŸ«²πŸΌ

About two weeks in transit πŸ«±πŸ»β€πŸ«²πŸΌπŸ«±πŸ»β€πŸ«²πŸΌ

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 7:17am On May 02
rust6:

lol my item is over 50days with postnl if I were u na to refund before the seller ships else be ready to wait
Omo. I being dey think say the stuff go come within 2 months. shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 7:32am On May 02
Abeg, when did AliExpress start using this tracking CNG0064**********
Is this handled by Nipost or speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 8:04am On May 02
Toluene15:
Abeg, when did AliExpress start using this tracking CNG0064**********
Is this handled by Nipost or speedaf?
Mine later changed to NG tracking. About 5 of my items had CNG at the beginning but later changed to NG and was handled by speedaf

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 8:16am On May 02
TGHW:

Mine later changed to NG tracking. About 5 of my items had CNG at the beginning but later changed to NG and was handled by speedaf
Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oladele239(m): 11:05am On May 02
victorogundepo0:

Available for checkout

Many of you are very pathetic business owners.

What have I said that's bad to warrant your arrogance and uttering of this

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oladele239(m): 11:06am On May 02
Let's learn patience

It's a great virtue... If the deal was worth millions naso he go be

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StealthDon: 11:33am On May 02
zenith4biz:

Any update on this as mine still remains at the sorting center since then

Arrived at the post office 25th and was delivered to me same day by one of their delivery guys I already informed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 11:59am On May 02
StealthDon:

Arrived at the post office 25th and was delivered to me same day by one of their delivery guys I already informed.

Where's your location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destiny32027272: 12:55pm On May 02
I went to speedaf uniben and they didn't acknowledge that they've received this package?and it's urgent. What do I do please?! They said it hasn't gotten to them

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:14pm On May 02
Destiny32027272:
I went to speedaf uniben and they didn't acknowledge that they've received this package?and it's urgent. What do I do please?! They said it hasn't gotten to them

You were too much in a hurry for going to Uniben for the item chairman! According to the tracking information, the parcel departed Benin distribution centre yesterday, and until you see "arrived at... Uniben," going there would amount to a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:07pm On May 02
TGHW:

It updated to NG126*****R
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 7:12pm On May 02
Anyone ever bought Shoes from AliExpress before?
Reliable? Durable?
The boots types specifically...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oladele239(m): 7:36pm On May 02
GreaterFuture:
Reliable? Durable?
The boots types more specifically...

Check reviews , and make your conclusions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 8:02pm On May 02
Toluene15:

It updated to NG126*****R
Thanks
You're welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 8:38pm On May 02
oladele239:

Check reviews , and make your conclusions
Ofcourse I know that.
For several cogent reasons, I ask here too...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 11:01pm On May 02
IMAliyu:

Well I hope it works.
I used my Kuda card for it.

My YouTube Premium Family subscription was renewed a few minutes ago at the normal rate of NGN1,700 using my Verve card and it worked. So, no more useless high rates from Providus bank anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:21am On May 03
GreaterFuture:
Reliable? Durable?
The boots types specifically...

If you must buy shoes from AliExpress, I'll advice that you buy from reputable stores like Felix Chu, Camel, Barry Wang and so on. Aside that, you may regret ever buying from there because majority of those displayed on AliExpress web page are substandard that can't stand the test of time.

Am talking from experience because a couple of years back, I bought 2 different pairs (one after the other) from a particular store, but latter discovered that the shoes ware made of inferior materials, despite the fact that they were very expensive.

So, shine your eyes!

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 4:16am On May 03
Olamak1:

If you must buy shoes from AliExpress, I'll advice that you buy from reputable stores like Felix Chu, Camel, Barry Wang and so on. Aside that, you may regret ever buying from there because majority of those displayed on AliExpress web page are substandard that can't stand the test of time.

Am talking from experience because a couple of years back, I bought 2 different pairs (one after the other) from a particular store, but latter discovered that the shoes ware made of inferior materials, despite the fact that they were very expensive.

So, shine your eyes!

Aside just shopping experience, i think getting to knowing original from fake products should be another great part of this thread which is mostly ignored, experienced folks could help share some genuine stores, brands etc aside from reviews & ratings alone, real life experience matters

There are lots of original & fake products alike on Aliexpress platform, i remember buying a drone one time following reviews on Aliexpress alone, did the drone work? YES

Did the drone last? NO

I found out mostly that cheap manageable products always have high rating most times but their durability is not there, i remember asking about drones here later & was told that geniune ones like DJI works better & is original, i regretted not asking here before buying, same way someone here recommended ANKER too when i was looking for good speaker to buy, let's jusy keep helping each other navigate through the good, bad & ugly of Aliexpress!

Special thanks to all cumrades helping out a lot on this thread

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:17am On May 03
okikigsm:
I am.currently experiencing this on AliExpress.who understand better should enlighten me pls
Resolved? 1 item/shopper item? Coupon applied? Shopping experience on AliExpress is gradually becoming a nightmare.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 7:52am On May 03
icon91:

Aside just shopping experience, i think getting to knowing original from fake products should be another great part of this thread which is mostly ignored, experienced folks could help share some genuine stores, brands etc aside from reviews & ratings alone, real life experience matters

There are lots of original & fake products alike on Aliexpress platform, i remember buying a drone one time following reviews on Aliexpress alone, did the drone work? YES

Did the drone last? NO

I found out mostly that cheap manageable products always have high rating most times but their durability is not there, i remember asking about drones here later & was told that geniune ones like DJI works better & is original, i regretted not asking here before buying, same way someone here recommended ANKER too when i was looking for good speaker to buy, let's jusy keep helping each other navigate through the good, bad & ugly of Aliexpress!

Special thanks to all cumrades helping out a lot on this thread

Cheers!

So what other alternatives are there asides AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 8:33am On May 03
Hello guys!
It's been a while since I visited this post. Can we now transact on Aliexpress with our Naira cards?

If not, which virtual card would you recommend and whats the exchange rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 9:46am On May 03
Olamak1:

Okay, I will still make sure of this, check the Store's well, their history, seller's Response manner, Specific known Names (if they have what I want)ratings etc..

Yes, I sensed most of these already, so I posted here looking out for specific pointers like the ones you shared here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Tickles001(m), victorogundepo0(m), mascotblaze(m), neyosea25(m), Babalegba(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.