Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1476873 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:16pm On May 10
Akanoaaa:
Good morning my people. After I came back from post office yesterday and I realized it's almost impossible to send the goods back from your contributions, I went to message the seller that the shipping fees is #60,000 which is equivalent to $42 and I asked if I should proceed with the shipping (you remember I stated it earlier that AliExpress ruled that the seller will pay the shipping fee?). The goods is $31 while the shipping fee I told the seller is $42, so, I think it's almost impossible for the seller to tell me to proceed with the shipping when the shipping fee is cost more than the actual goods. So, this morning I woke up to a good news, the seller told me to keep the goods and the money will be refunded and now, the refund is in process.

mctf.opt
Olama.k1
jboi.Bleep

I really appreciate you guys for your contributions, Thank you, God bless you.

Congratulations, always ask for refund. Nigeria is designed not to work for hustlers. So export is so hard to do here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:48pm On May 10
Akanoaaa:

Omoh... Have made a terrible mistake. The goods is just $31 and I was offered to receive $19 and still keep the goods or return it and get full refund. But the seller will pay the shipping fee. I get to Nipost now, and I was told China is not going through.
When will you people learn that returning items from AliExpress is not an option. You shou6only consider it as a very last and desperate option.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akanoaaa(m): 12:09am On May 11
Olamak1:

Lucky you that you met a kind-hearted and God-fearing seller who's willing to let go! There are crazy ones there on AliExpress o that won't even look at "Ushe's face" when it comes to things like that. They'd put legs in the same trousser with you and tell you"lets drag it together".......

Anyway, congratulations!

Thanks brother
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akanoaaa(m): 12:10am On May 11
mctfopt:

Congratulations, always ask for refund. Nigeria is designed not to work for hustlers. So export is so hard to do here.

Lesson learned but not in hard way sha. Thanks brother
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MilesLamar(m): 10:35am On May 11
Which card are you guys currently using for alixpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 11:07am On May 11
I received this from speedaf so want next
2024-05-11 10:50:00

Arrived at 【LOS-Distribution center】; Last Site is 【LOS-INT】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:49:58

Loaded at 【LOS-INT】; Departed for 【LOS-Distribution center】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:49:56

Received in 【LOS-INT】,Pick-Up Courier is【SANNI MICHAEL TOLULOPE】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:19:56

【Nigeria】Arrived at DC Warehouse
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 11:25am On May 11
ezybaba:
I received this from speedaf so want next
2024-05-11 10:50:00

Arrived at 【LOS-Distribution center】; Last Site is 【LOS-INT】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:49:58

Loaded at 【LOS-INT】; Departed for 【LOS-Distribution center】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:49:56

Received in 【LOS-INT】,Pick-Up Courier is【SANNI MICHAEL TOLULOPE】

track-icon
2024-05-11 10:19:56

【Nigeria】Arrived at DC Warehouse
You received it or you track it? Well it means it has cleared customs and it's with speedaf now, and depending on your location, it wouldn't be long till they reach out to you for pickup.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 11:55am On May 11
oyaskii:
You received it or you track it? Well it means it has cleared customs and it's with speedaf now, and depending on your location, it wouldn't be long till they reach out to you for pickup.
thanks for the quick response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 9:02pm On May 11
MilesLamar:
Which card are you guys currently using for alixpress
Bitnob is okay

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MzTunechi(f): 3:25pm On May 13
Good day people. I tried to make payment on AliExpress using Bitnob virtual card, unfortunately it was declined(i attached the screenshot of the error message).I contacted Bitnob, the rep said I should appeal the payment service on AliExpress which I tried. The response i got from AliExpress is that i do no have records of a failed transaction that is eligible for appeal. Please what do i do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by funkyjms: 5:01pm On May 13
MzTunechi:
Good day people. I tried to make payment on AliExpress using Bitnob virtual card, unfortunately it was declined(i attached the screenshot of the error message).I contacted Bitnob, the rep said I should appeal the payment service on AliExpress which I tried. The response i got from AliExpress is that i do no have records of a failed transaction that is eligible for appeal. Please what do i do?

You mean this response is from AliExpress support team or just your interpretation??

Well, it was until I login via PC before I could access the appeal page. Give this a trial
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 7:51pm On May 13
I lost a refund appeal for a package that was shipped with PostNL and the last tracking info on 4th of April was failed delivery after custom clearance. I have been to my local Post office twice and they said they haven't received any package in my name and that they will call me when they get it.

What evidence do I need to show AliExpress to have a successful refund.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shagaya: 8:02pm On May 13
Abeg make una advice me.

Is it true that buying items, e.g. phones, above $200-$300 attracts customs fee when it lands in naija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:32pm On May 13
Kelebzy:
I lost a refund appeal for a package that was shipped with PostNL and the last tracking info on 4th of April was failed delivery after custom clearance. I have been to my local Post office twice and they said they haven't received any package in my name and that they will call me when they get it.

Go back to your PO, this time, visit the Mail Office and tell them the date of the failed delivery. They'll check their records. Remember to tell them it's a registered parcel.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:33pm On May 13
MzTunechi:

As you can see, the error doesn't
provide option for card appeal. That means, it's not caused by Aliexpress system. So trying to appeal the card is not the solution.

I had similar experience with my Bitnob card last year but later got the error fixed, the solution process is what I can't remember now. However, you can try the following fix:

Firstly, you may want to contact Bitnob customer support to help you check your card to know why payment on AliExpress is being declined.

Secondly, ensure that you're not accessing Aliexpress mobile platform from 2 different mobile devices, as that could create security issue.

Lastly, drop the item(s) you're trying to pay for and select another ones, probably similar items from another stores.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MzTunechi(f): 10:41pm On May 13
Olamak1:

As you can see, the error doesn't
provide option for card appeal. That means, it's not caused by Aliexpress system. So trying to appeal the card is not the solution.

I had similar experience with my Bitnob card last year but later got the error fixed, the solution process is what I can't remember now. However, you can try the following fix:

Firstly, you may want to contact Bitnob customer support to help you check your card to know why payment on AliExpress is being declined.

Secondly, ensure that you're not accessing Aliexpress mobile platform from 2 different mobile devices, as that could create security issue.

Lastly, drop the item(s) you're trying to pay for and select another ones, probably similar items from another stores.

Good luck!
Thank you very much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MzTunechi(f): 10:43pm On May 13
funkyjms:

You mean this response is from AliExpress support team or just your interpretation??

Well, it was until I login via PC before I could access the appeal page. Give this a trial
appeal button was absent, so I went though Faq inorder to access the “appeal payment” link and that was the response I got when the link loaded
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 5:35am On May 14
jboixxx:
Go back to your PO, this time, visit the Mail Office and tell them the date of the failed delivery. They'll check their records. Remember to tell them it's a registered parcel.
Alright. Thanks for the help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:02am On May 14
Shagaya:
Abeg make una advice me.

Is it true that buying items, e.g. phones, above $200-$300 attracts customs fee when it lands in naija?

Come to Whatsapp,

I can help you avoid custom duties,

Landed phones worth 1.3 million each via nipost without a single charge

If you have trust issues,don't bother to come to Whatsapp sha

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oladele239(m): 9:01am On May 14
I still need the service of someone who can pay for me for a package please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by excel127(m): 12:21pm On May 14
Just got Bitnob virtual card based because it's the most recommended here. I've been trying it for telegram premium and it's not even working at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 1:36pm On May 14
oladele239:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shagaya: 5:30pm On May 14
noobody:

Come to Whatsapp,

I can help you avoid custom duties,

Landed phones worth 1.3 million each via nipost without a single charge

If you have trust issues,don't bother to come to Whatsapp sha

Cheers

Thank you bro, I don later opt for reseller on ground.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 7:14pm On May 14
I collected my item from speedaf today just 13 days after I make my order on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:40pm On May 14
Bitnob's rate, sometimes is higher than others when you consider the $1 addition to ≤ $100 or additional 1% when you buy > $100 or so.

All these fintechs just de play on our intelligence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:55pm On May 14
jboixxx:
Bitnob's rate, sometimes is higher than others when you consider the $1 addition to ≤ $100 or additional 1% when you buy > $100 or so.

As expected ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:55pm On May 14
oladele239:

That is what I do,

Call/Whatsapp:08100115319
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 8:02am On May 15
Kelebzy:

Can I see the appeal report from AliExpress and the last tracking details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:16am On May 15
jboixxx:

Klasha too has their crazy percentage they apply when you buy $. They are just out to make profits
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:09am On May 15
jboixxx:

Very true!
Two weeks ago, I tried to compare Bitnob with Grey to know the final price of a particular item. I eventually settled for Grey card to make my purchase because the amount is lower compared to Bitnob

Edited :
I went further to check the cost of buying $100 items using both Grey and Bitnob and my findings show that Bitnob is way better.

Here's the analysis :
As at 8 o'clock this morning, Grey's rate was N1,590. 90 while Bitnob's was N1,553.90.
So, using Grey card will cost $100 *N1,590 = N159,090
And using Bitnob, we have $101 * N1, 553.90 = N156, 943.90

The difference is very clear!

Moreover, Grey also charges 1% funding fee which is not captured in the above calculations.

So, Bitnob is cheaper when the amount involved is higher.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:10am On May 15
Klasha, 24/7 withdrawals activated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by YingyangNg: 2:37pm On May 15
Good day , please who has picked any package at the ikotun post office before ?

I go the RB.....Sg shipping code and the update shows its at my local delivery company.

I stay around Synagogue side. I have no idea where it would be sent too locally .

Thanks , anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.