Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Greatest Prison On Earth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Greatest Prison On Earth (2858 Views)

Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Prison On Earth by vicomonode: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
When you see this topic what comes to your mind is the ADX Florence prison in USA, the lasante' prison in france, the camp Delta in the USA, the Qincheng prison in China or the detention camp in Guantanamo bay in Cuba or the Kirikiri maximum prison in Lagos Nigeria. A visit to these prison will show, that people are kept in restricted space. You see many people moving around today and you think they are free but many are not. They are actually in prison. The GREATEST PRISON ON EARTH IS THE PRISON OF THE MIND. A place were you can't help yourself to come out of the predicaments of life. You are held down and can't move. This imprisonment leads to frustration and depression. Nelson Mandela lived as a free man while in prison and ended aperthied when he came out after 27years behind bars. Through knowledge you can come out of that prison.
Don't be a prisoner of your mind.
COME OUT TODAY!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by budaatum: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Actually, the first thing I thought was, 'stupidity', as in, stupidity is the greatest prison on earth, and ignorance is it's jailore, and I almost stopped reading thinking, "ADX Florence prison in USA" what the fuq? But I kept reading and saw your "Mind", and think that stupidity is the imprisonment of an undeveloped mind by ignorance, but decided you say it much better.
So, 3 like for you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by leonard002(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2019
I thought you were referring to a physical prison
Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2019
budaatum:
Actually, the first thing I thought was, 'stupidity', as in, stupidity is the greatest prison on earth, and ignorance is it's jailore, and I almost stopped reading thinking, "ADX Florence prison in USA" what the fuq? But I kept reading and saw your "Mind", and think that stupidity is the imprisonment of an undeveloped mind by ignorance, but decided you say it much better.
So, 3 like for you!
Do you want to frustrate him with unsolicited mentions? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Do you want to frustrate him with unsolicited mentions? angry
thank you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by CosmicPhoenix: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2019
religion is the greatest prison on earth
Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by Nayo08(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
stupidity:
thank you o.
cheesy lmao so there's someone with stupidity as a moniker grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by tunjilee003: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
religion is the greatest prison on earth
how can you prove such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Prison On Earth by Ajibade123(m): 4:24am On Jun 28, 2019
let not try to imprison ourselves....we must embrace life... check out these 40 personality strength you must imbibe and the weakness you should avoid
https://explicitsuccess.com/personality-strengths-and-weaknesses/

(1) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed By Futo Students / Most Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card On The Internet �� / Unn Lecturer Turns Online Beggar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.