Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (31223 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by TrendingGist: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari celebrates her mum, Caddy as she turns a year older on today, 26th June.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-nadia-buari-celebrates-her-mum-on-her-birthday-with-lovely-photos

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by TrendingGist: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
See more cute pictures of her mum ==> HERE

She wrote;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin

Damn, I was wondering where she inherited the beauty from. She's just another epitome of beauty like her mom.

To the fool below me calling her olosho, not everybody is like your sisters.

10 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Funlag: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lordjb: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okay noted
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by graciamore(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin

The person below me should quote me when this thread reaches front page
ok now
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by naijjaman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Motherhood is supreme. There's nothing like it.

For those who know and have felt it.

Nice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bluehill1051: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oloooooshhooooo....
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Twenty47(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Her mum is beautiful fa

13 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by EXLOVER(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
I have always dream of fvcking this girls pink pvssy, my mum use to say i don't like watching nollywood movies, why watching this one? if only she knew i was just fantasizing, she would have take me for deliverance.

I love her so much even with two kids i can still make her my 2nd wife.

Happy birthday to her beautiful mum.

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Tpave(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lovely and young mum
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Wealthierboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na all this kind women Dey teach their children lesbian wey, see as them Dey kiss.

My friend say na her mama dis-virgin her. Na true Guys?
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Henrywill247(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Like Moda like daughter shocked
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sorry you just insulted women. Besides your mother is never better than the rest women tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bewla(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
u try
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by gazza07(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mother looking like sister... 1daful
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Splashdiddy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
I hear say na tinubu dy chop her toto
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Their life
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Chrysz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
How could she be this young
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
I thought her mum was white??
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Dandsome: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who's the mother and who's the daughter?

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have always dream of fvcking this girls pink pvssy, my mum use to say i don't like watching nollywood movies, why watching this one? if only she knew i was just fantasizing, she would have take me for deliverance.

I love her so much even with two kids i can still make her my 2nd wife.

Happy birthday to her beautiful mum.
for your mind now you will be expecting 1000000likes with this your post. .smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's always good to be a president daughter oo see flexing from Naija to Accra
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Anonymous4: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
The person above me needs to visit Yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sweet moma
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by shogsman(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
MILF dream
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by luminouz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mum is young sha...
Good genes tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Auxtin85(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Her mama nor bad sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video) / Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode / Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.