Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (31232 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by shogsman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bentito88(f): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have always dream of fvcking this girls pink pvssy, my mum use to say i don't like watching nollywood movies, why watching this one? if only she knew i was just fantasizing, she would have take me for deliverance.

I love her so much even with two kids i can still make her my 2nd wife.

Happy birthday to her beautiful mum.
you are mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by MainFieldautos: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Like mother like daughter.. Now is see why Nadia is so pretty..

Does anybody know any Naval officer with a high rank in the Navy.. One navy guy collected my car and sieze it even with out owing him any money or collect his wife

Or what can I do Nairalanders pls advice
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
I swear I love Nadia buhari I hope one-day I will see her.....She got her beauty from mum they all look adorable
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have always dream of fvcking this girls pink pvssy, my mum use to say i don't like watching nollywood movies, why watching this one? if only she knew i was just fantasizing, she would have take me for deliverance.

Mumu continue dreaming of that in your world you will never get that

Crazy man.....Typical M-U-M-U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by kinglee007(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
jaxxy:
I thought her mum was white??

Oooooohhhhhh!!! Una dey here too? Is that Woman in the picture DARK SKINNED?
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by vaxx: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
EXLOVER:

may your dream comes true grin
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by vaxx: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
MainFieldautos:

Does anybody know any Naval officer with a high rank in the Navy.. One navy guy collected my car and sieze it even with out owing him any money or collect his wife

Get him arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=79701270] It's always good to be a president daughter oo see flexing from Naija to Accra[/quote)is it the president of Igbo republic where u buy ur weed ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Chiemeka1: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beautiful People
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by promiseniqqa(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ned nwoko billonionare....
anoda pawpaw don ripe oooo....coman make this girl and hr mother the 7 th

olosho of all time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2019
graciamore:
ok now
Thank you, let me quickly modify it kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2019
MainFieldautos:

Go learn boxing and kungfu and get Afonja local bullet proof. They no fit fight
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kingsleyifebuch(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Life Goes on ....
Happy birthday to her mum
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by boomssey(f): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2019
I was beginning to think who is the mother and daughter.so beautiful,llnp.
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by EXLOVER(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Bentito88:
you are mad
you dey craze.
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wow the Mum looks so young she could pass for someone in her 30s
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by booksrite(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you, let me quickly modify it

sad
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by booksrite001: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2019
promiseniqqa:
Ned nwoko billonionare.... anoda pawpaw don ripe oooo....coman make this girl and hr mother the 7 th olosho of all time

shocked
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by scoundrel(f): 12:08pm On May 14, 2020
So her mother is the dark one. I wonder when she'll celebrate her dad, abi she na born-throway?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.