Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (63056 Views)

Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Man Burns Bible After Healing Challenge With A Nigerian Pastor Went Wrong (pix) / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by abayomilaws(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
And so it came to pass as it is written in the book she burnt " JERUBAAL, LET THE GODS FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES". We should not judge her, let's allow God whose book she burnt judge . I really want to see what will ensue.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
What I can't understand is why the front page is saying she is a Nigerian.
If you watch that video,it is obvious to the blind that the girl is a Ghanaian. She is even speaking the language.
The moderators need to take time to watch some of these videos themselves and not take the words of these bloggers at face value.

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nothing wey we no go hear for this world, especially Africans.
Mami water of all things.
She just needs deliverance, she has been possessed.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by city2city: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
A possible alternative to Sniper drinking....
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Christianity is sane,
Burn the Qur'an and people that will be looking for you to chop off your head will reach like 100 million.
You won't even survive 3days before they find and kill you.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by city2city: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
When Sniper is unavailable in the market...you use what you have to get what you want.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
she should try that with the Qur'an and see if her life would remain the same
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
God almighty , the creator of universe, omnipotent, the I am that I am, the owner of our souls, our redeemer, our saviour, our healer, the great forgiver, the only God that heaven, earth and everything therein recognises, knows, beliefs, adores, praises, honours, respects, ogbigba ti n gbani ninu isoro, agbeniga, agbani, olugbelorisoke, akiki ki tan elerunniyin, ariro ala, oba to ju oba lo, oludajo tari sugbon to mo ero okan wa, oludajo ju lo laye atorun, He that brings man from grass to grace, oba tiki wawo tele olowo gbogboro please forgive this lady and show to her (confessing and preach your word)within 48 hours that you're greater, mightier, stronger and powerful than any other power or gods.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aldebaran:

Nigeria...

A Country with different species of Human grin

Listen again, that's Ghana not Nigeria.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by kinglee007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mami Water? Taaa... Common go and sit down. You be fake. Original Mami Water no fit do wetin you do sef..
Them sef know say person pass them now.
I'll keep this space and wait for your outcome.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
If she had opted for Islam, atleast she would have been celebrated by terrorists and given cash rewards.

But then, judging her appearance, no sensible mammy water will accept her even as sacrifice.

Allow people to do whatever makes them happy, why condemn

3 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
See wetin buhari cause

Are u using your brain at all, what has BUHARI got to do with this. Bros na Ghana be that.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Frankel7:
He whom the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

I concur.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by shineeye1: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Point of correction, she burnt her bible, not the Bible! Who cares about a miserable ignoramus?
The Bible is an indestructible phenomenon!

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef >:
This APC government sef sad
Hahaha, you mean that Buhari government is making people to behave abnormally, Hahaha grin
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
hardywaltz:
Why always the Bible why not the other religion of peace?
Make her eyes clear

Let her try Quran like that, the rest will be history for her. Even at the corner of her room.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Eserise1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
People like her that God will still have mercy on , then she will preach the gospel of Jesus win souls . Case study of Apostle Paul. I know God loves her
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Astonpapa(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
She might be possed,it takes a strong demon to do that
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Twenty47:
Hmm.. Can't believe i share the same country with her.

Are you from Ghana? Are you guys not listening at all?
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by shineeye1: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eserise1:
People like her that God will still have mercy on , then she will preach the gospel of Jesus win souls . Case study of Apostle Paul. I know God loves her

Is every wicked sinner Apostle Paul?
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by desvi: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
her faith is a s good as yours
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Gracemadeit(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
2 Corinthians 4:3-4, But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.......Lady, Jesus loves you no matter what.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Tired of worshipping God, Lady who now believes in 'Mamie water' burns her bible as she claims there is no power in the name of God and Jesus.

The Bible is Fake And Powerless, I Believe in Mami Water She is The True Creator, She is not Evil, There Is No Power In the Name Of God and There is no Power In The Name Of Jesus, No Power Can Do Me Anything, I Believe In Mother Nature

Watch video

And one curse man go still dey drill this kind girl undecided

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-who-now-believes-in-maine-water-burns-her-bible/

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Tired of worshipping God, Lady who now believes in 'Mamie water' burns her bible as she claims there is no power in the name of God and Jesus.

The Bible is Fake And Powerless, I Believe in Mami Water She is The True Creator, She is not Evil, There Is No Power In the Name Of God and There is no Power In The Name Of Jesus, No Power Can Do Me Anything, I Believe In Mother Nature

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-who-now-believes-in-maine-water-burns-her-bible/

And one curse man go still dey drill this kind girl undecided
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Halopy: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dantedasz:
What I can't understand is why the front page is saying she is a Nigerian.
If you watch that video,it is obvious to the blind that the girl is a Ghanaian. She is even speaking the language.
The moderators need to take time to watch some of these videos themselves and not take the words of these bloggers at face value.

it is easier for the devil to become born again than for bloggers to make heaven grin grin grin
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Tramadol is bad

Does she looks like someone that can afford tramadol to you,abi you no know how Much dem dey sell am.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
This one don craze o...

Don't try this with PEACE people sha.... grin
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by monexx(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
CAN YOU BURN THE QURAN LIKE THAT ??
THE FACT THAT CHRISTIANITY ENCOURAGES PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by UC0UC(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
When you sleep at night and become a fish. then you will burn Bible. Demon plus village people using this to play chess.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mami Water wey no fine. Is that one mamiwater undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.