Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (63052 Views)

Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Man Burns Bible After Healing Challenge With A Nigerian Pastor Went Wrong (pix) / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Cityguy: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Rubbish. I challenge her to burn quran and make a public show of it. Christianity is life of tolerance indeed. This has made all sorts of low lives to disrespect and behave anyhow towards it and it's adherents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Amujale(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cityguy:
Rubbish. I challenge her to burn quran and make a public show of it. Christianity is life of tolerance indeed. This has made all sorts of low lives to disrespect and behave anyhow towards it and it's adherents.

Nonsense.

The Christian Bible is a fraud and the Quaran is too as they are implicated by each other.

All na the same pieces of paper.

The bible is not what it claims to be, instead its a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amujale:

Nonsense.

The Christian Bible is a fraud and the Quaran is too as they are implicated by each other.

All na the same pieces of paper.

The bible is not what it claims to be, instead its a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.
You are entitled to that yarn of yours . You owe me no explanation and I certainly don't owe you an understanding. Keep believing whatever dust you want. Whatever rocks your boat guy
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by paix(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
opethom:
I think say bible no dey burn ?
She's only burning A BOOK and not the WORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by paix(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2019
opethom:
I think say bible no dey burn ?
She's only burning A BOOK and not the WORD. That's why in Christianity, such issues don't carry weight like in other religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by booksrite(f): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
She's only burning A BOOK and not the WORD.

cool
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by booksrite(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2019

cool
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by booksrite001: 4:43am On Jul 02, 2019
amujale:
Nonsense.The Christian Bible is a fraud and the Quaran is too as they are implicated by each other.All na the same pieces of paper.The bible is not what it claims to be, instead its a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Amujale(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

All manufactured religions are fake, false and counterintuitive.

The christian bible is not what it claims to be, instead, its a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents of which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or outrightly fabricated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.