Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. (1381 Views)

Beware!!! He Who Has Ears........ / 0 / FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by KINKYB: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2010
ABBEY LUCK IS FRAUDULENT. BE SPIRITUALLY ALERT WHEN DEALING WITH HIM. HE WOULD GIVE YOU A FALSE DESCRIPTION OF THE CAR HE WANTS TO SELL. e.g MODEL, USER HISTORY etc IN A BID TO FORCE YOU TO PAY HIGHER. THIS, HE DOES THROUGH FETISH MEANS.
TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, HE AND FELLOW DEALERS ALWAYS ALERT THE POLICEMEN WHEN A SERIOUS BUYER WITH EVIDENCE OF SEALING OFF TRANSACTION IS AROUND. THESE POLICEMEN WOULD MAKE SURE THEY EXTORT YOU BEFORE THEY LEAVE. ATLEAST, 10K WOULD BE LOST.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by davidhoop: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2010
thanks for the alert
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by Tetleyauto(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2010
This is a very serious allegation. Wetin concern police with car sales ? Apart from a situation of change of ownership which is done in their station. Did you catch him red-handed using jazz ? Oga ooo. sad
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by kuntash: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2010
^^

I hope u too no dey use Juju, , although some of your advert so far to me has been straight, but dont you think posting your picture on your profile would be a trust-worthy enhancement for prospective buyers?

nothing wey no dey happen 4 naija, , one has to go for fasting and prayer before u buy moto, , na wa o
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by Tetleyauto(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2010
I'm not trying to take sides; this guy you're talking about, i don't even know him. But as a dealer as well i just need to say something. Also, for those who have met with me , they know the kind of person i am. I'm not here to sweet talk anyone but i must let you understand those are serious allegations and if situations might get worsened , you might need some proofs. When you noticed the way things were going, why did you continue with the transaction. Just a thought 

Or better still , it seems you know this guy personally and you're aware of all his doings. We just need to be cleared on this issue.

Sorry oo , Pele ,   cool
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by KINKYB: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Tettleyauto: well you are putting up a good defence for your colleague. I wont be surprised if you also operate from that plaza. Most stories of people being jinxed always shows that they get disillusioned ways after the transaction is sealed. Well, if we were not actually jinxed, the fact that he lied about the car info and called the police is absolutely unassailable. I have had that experience and Abbey would eventually confirm to you that I accused him of alerting the black clothes. Most car dealers are very fraudulent. Post your picture, proof of registration as a dealer and address of your business location. Atleast display openness from the the point of advertisement.
Again, my friend was desperate for a car, we went ahead with the transaction after confirming the vehicle is not stolen. yes, we got the original papers before settling off.
The first user of the 1995 toyota avalon is mrs OWOEYE COMFORT OMOTAYO of MAGODO. anyone who knows her should please link us. (atleast for further verification)
Thank you.
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by nex(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2010
@KINKYB

Please stop this nonsense! I was actually about to take you seriously when I read the spiritual angle to this your story.

If this Abbey fellow really does have such powers to charm people into buying his cars, why does he sell cars at all? Why doesn't he just charm people to hand over their money to him and walk away with nothing?

Please, let's keep things serious in here. There a jokes section somewhere.
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by kuntash: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Nex & Tetleyauto.

as co car dealers on nairaland, it would be a wise idea to call the accused on phn, or wat do u think? just hear from him, afterall make he no soil una show, abi?
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by nex(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2010
@kuntash

I'm not co-anything with anybody. I just hate these ridiculous village "my mother stole my luck" stories when people are seriously trying to sell cars.

Will I not sound equally stupid if I picked up the phone and called this Abbey guy and asked: "Is it true you're using magic to sell cars?". Please, we're enlightened people here.

This is not an accusation, it's a joke, and I'm not finding it funny at all.
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by KINKYB: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Nex: I am only keen on making people more careful when buying cars from dealers. Even my friend( new car owner) would not be happy to read my post cos he frowned at my intention to expose Abbey-luck especially in the area of the police and false description of the car. That I said he may have influenced my pal through fetish means is just an embellishment that may not be far from the truth. It is circumstantial.
But be quick to dwell on the police story and false description of the car. He described the car as 1998/99 model on nairaland, thereby displaying full intent to defraud potential buyers right from the point of advertisement. My friend reached him on phone to verberlly negotiate price for a toyota camry abbey posted. But on getting to meet abbey physically, the has been sold. This prompted my friend to ask questions about the car in question which abbey was driving at the time. I can prove to you with pictures that the car is a 1995 model and not 1999 which he posted. simply type "toyota avalon 1998/99 model-abbey luck" and google search. You will see that car. you can now compare what you see with toyota avalon from 1994 to 2000 model and see where the car actually belongs.
You guys should take your time to confirm this story. But unfortunately for Abbey, the car is in perfect condition but that year would crack a highly esteemed BIG BOY.
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by Tetleyauto(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2010
@KINKYB , you might not have been in a serious issue with the police that's why your mouth is running all over. I do understand all you have gone through but if this thread goes 100 pages and still you haven't taken any step to resolve issues physically which you ought to do then the issue still remains the same. Like i told you i don't even know who this guy is. If this becomes more tense, be ready to pin-point the police guys who were involved and the also the jazz he used and how you could recognize they were jazz, lol, You don't know how serious this could turn.

I was just speaking in proverbs to be cautious of your words. Again i know how you feel and you ought to take actions. If you need to verify the ownership of the car , locate the address of the previous owner on the paper works or hook up with someone at a licensing office to give you details of the previous owners for your mind to be at rest.

Before buying a car you should have some backgrounds on the models & condition of the car you're buying and if you don't you should have a COMPETENT & TRUSTED mechanic to help you out with this !!!

Peace grin
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by okesanjo: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
na wah
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by Tetleyauto(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2010
If he does not come up here to clarify issues, this might be TRUE. I sent him an urgent text to come & clarify issues here but i got no response from him.

Peace cheesy
Re: Abbey Luck- Is A Fraudulent Dealer- Buyers Beware. He Also Jinx People. by gestapo(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2010
Tetleyauto:

@KINKYB , you might not have been in a serious issue with the police that's why your mouth is running all over. I do understand all you have gone through but if this thread goes 100 pages and still you haven't taken any step to resolve issues physically which you ought to do then the issue still remains the same. Like i told you i don't even know who this guy is. If this becomes more tense, be ready to pin-point the police guys who were involved and the also the jazz he used and how you could recognize they were jazz, lol, You don't know how serious this could turn.

I was just speaking in proverbs to be cautious of your words. Again i know how you feel and you ought to take actions. If you need to verify the ownership of the car , locate the address of the previous owner on the paper works or hook up with someone at a licensing office to give you details of the previous owners for your mind to be at rest.

Before buying a car you should have some backgrounds on the models & condition of the car you're buying and if you don't you should have a COMPETENT & TRUSTED mechanic to help you out with this !!!

Peace grin

nex:

@KINKYB

Please stop this nonsense! I was actually about to take you seriously when I read the spiritual angle to this your story.

If this Abbey fellow really does have such powers to charm people into buying his cars, why does he sell cars at all? Why doesn't he just charm people to hand over their money to him and walk away with nothing?

Please, let's keep things serious in here. There a jokes section somewhere.

Tetleyauto:

This is a very serious allegation. Wetin concern police with car sales ? Apart from a situation of change of ownership which is done in their station. Did you catch him red-handed using jazz ? Oga ooo. sad

nex:

@kuntash

I'm not co-anything with anybody. I just hate these ridiculous village "my mother stole my luck" stories when people are seriously trying to sell cars.

Will I not sound equally silly if I picked up the phone and called this Abbey guy and asked: "Is it true you're using magic to sell cars?". Please, we're enlightened people here.

This is not an accusation, it's a joke, and I'm not finding it funny at all.

Tetleyauto:

I'm not trying to take sides; this guy you're talking about, i don't even know him. But as a dealer as well i just need to say something. Also, for those who have met with me , they know the kind of person i am. I'm not here to sweet talk anyone but i must let you understand those are serious allegations and if situations might get worsened , you might need some proofs. When you noticed the way things were going, why did you continue with the transaction. Just a thought

Or better still , it seems you know this guy personally and you're aware of all his doings. We just need to be cleared on this issue.

Sorry oo , Pele , cool

BOOKMARKED cool cool

(1) (Reply)

xmas give away:1Month Registered Superb 95/96 Nissan Quest for 640k / 2005 Honda Accord(tokunbo)---------1.8m / Man Diesel 26.320 Fire Service Truck 4sale.4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.