Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 (48735 Views)

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / Super Eagles Qualify For AFCON 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kernniejay(m): 3:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Zoogerian234:

You are nothing but an Akpa Amuu.... Better go back to Somalia.... ewu can beer
Mr. Dedere Apiomku from zoogeria, Don't worry, just wait for their next match. They wont score beyond a goal or may not even score at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kernniejay(m): 3:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Zoogerian234:

Dedere Apiomku from zoogeria, Don't worry, just wait for their next match. They wont score beyond a goal or may not even score at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by godwon01(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2019
Starhearts:
Useless team
praise them. Other teams didn't go there to sell groundnut. No more push over in world football. No permanent champion again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by godwon01(m): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
Moses Simon, one word - Beast

Aina will play Top level football

Meanwhile, I have tried to see most of the matches in this tourney and I can say I have yet to see that team I feel is better than the SE...This is a solid team as it can get..nd a lot of people seems to have confidence in this team moving forward... That is a good thing, very very good...

And ighalo should have scored one goal today, on the long run he is not very very very reliable What if we needed that goal? Hun undecided

We badly needed an Attacking midfielder wey fit ball..

Anyway solid display from the EAGLES
You are right. It is only Super Eagle match that were entertaining since the start of the competition. Very neat and compact. Nice football .Agreed, there was one error or the other but fans still enjoyed their money. Stop abusing the players.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by samtol4(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2019
kernniejay:
The Most important lesson; Super eagles can never score beyond one goal in all their matches before they will drop out. They are notable for being a lone goal scorer. Never able to score more than one goal. Check the history of this generation of super eagle players.
The same Eagles defeated Cameroon 4-0 world cup qualifying match and Algeria 3 - 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by Aystarz: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2019
safarigirl:
i've had a lot going on now, from school to work. I'm flooded and I don't want to put out anything poor

That's all right Ma'am. All the best. And don't take too long (again)
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by wilroy: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2019
It's a great match though we just need a better performances towards next matches
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kernniejay(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2019
samtol4:
The same Eagles defeated Cameroon 4-0 world cup qualifying match and Algeria 3 - 1
Let's wait for the next match and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kenzysmith: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
boss1310:
we won yet people are complaining and I still wonder if these people watch football matches every week or once a year.football is not an easy sport especially in National teams where different players from different clubs and ideas try to play as a team.Guinea drew their first match which means they have planned, trained and came out today to beat Nigeria yet they couldn't hurt us,what does that tell you or do we forget that Nigeria is playing against 11 professionals too
you want Nigeria to beat Guinea 5-0,get every short on target,complete every dribble and every pass hmm.The team is not great but what I love about this team is depth, heart,determination and aerial strength
its not about Mikel,iwobi or ighalo cos a player might not be as effective as he was in his last match it doesn't mean he should be axed from the team completely, it's about the team
every win matters no matter how ugly cos it builds confidence when you meet tougher teams
God bless ú my broda for saying d truth. Some re even calling for the coach sack which kind people dey this country?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by Fabulous7(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2019
mikel is ten times better than iwobi angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by chukwunedum150(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Okezedan:
Super eagles are the only team in this Afcon, that's playing beautiful football. The rest are using power power to win
God bless you for me
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by greenprince(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Okezedan:
Mali against Mauritania was power power football. I did not watched Senegal opening match anyways. Super Eagles are playing mature football like most European countries

Okay sha... let's hope for the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by greenprince(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
poshflames1:
especially Senegal, without saido mane they still played well in there first match

Yeah, thank goodness you noticed it too
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kernniejay(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
samtol4:
I hope you are aware that Madagascar just finished beating your almighty super chickens 2 - 0 today?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by kernniejay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Zoogerian234:

Somalia man, i hope you have seen the result of Madagascar vs Nigeria? They just finished beating your super chickens 2-0.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by Zoogerian234: 6:41am On Jul 01, 2019
kernniejay:

Somalia man, i hope you have seen the result of Madagascar vs Nigeria? They just finished beating your super chickens 2-0.

That’s the result you get when you resort to playing with Mikel, Musa, Ighalo etc.... those guys are past it as you can see from their performance yesterday... mean while Mr Rohr sold out the match to his in-laws so his wife package well for for him!!!!! If you know you know nwoke Somalia
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by Zoogerian234: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
kernniejay:

hehehehehe……the thing pain u wella. who has time for super chicken? i'd rather waste my time watching BBN than use my precious time to watch indomie super chicken match.

You must be a kid watching BBN when the polity is heating up
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 by Zoogerian234: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
kernniejay:

Na today? The polity has not just been heating up but boiling since time immemorial. Tafawa Balewa, Murtala Muhammed, Aguiyi Ironsi, Ladoke Akintola, Dele Giwa, Bola Ige etc were all assassinated in this same Nigeria. Millions of people lost their lives in the 1966 to 1969 Civil War. Ken Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola etc all lost their lives in the struggle for their motherland. Now Fulani settlements is about to be planted in your locality and you are busy watching football match!
So watching your stupid super eagles or chicken is your own way of involvement in the heated polity?

Lol this boy don dey para.... the small history wey them teach you for secondary don dey shack you abi Okay wait for it this super eagles wey you carry for head like Buhari and ruga matter make them no give you bp ooo.... guy take your time ooo make you dey respect elders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Outfit To GloCAF Awards 2016 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.