Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again (2237 Views)

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Reportedly Split Again / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by Nawaaoh: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
JUST IN: Ivana Trump,70, has split again from her Italian ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi.

“I am once again a single woman,” she said.

“I have the freedom to do what I want, with whomever I want to, and I can afford my lifestyle,” she added.

Rubicondi,47, was Ivana Trump’s fourth husband after Alfred Winklmayr, Donald Trump(now US President) and Riccardo Mazzucchelli.

Read on..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/06/ivana-trump-and-italian-ex-husband-rossano-rubicondi-split-again/

Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by CapitalHYC(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
OP who is she it's only one Trump I know and that's the tweeting president grin , don't drag his name into this
Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by Nawaaoh: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
CapitalHYC:
OP who is she it's only one Trump I know and that's the tweeting president grin , don't drag his name into this

Lol, that's the mother of Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka. She was Donald Trump's wife before they divorced in 1997. cheesy

Read more through the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by Timinho23: 3:01am On Jun 27, 2019
How is she now "Trump" when she has since that time married Mazzucchelli and Rubicondi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by oduz: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2019
What a way to announce to the world, that her wetincall

.... is available on the shelf again for free pounding ....

Another wild Cougar on the loose .... cool
Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by IamD18: 4:02am On Jun 27, 2019
“I have the freedom to do what I want, with whomever I want to, and I can afford my lifestyle,” she added.

This is what they say to console themselves, but deep within them, they are just so pained!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again by Nawaaoh: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
oduz:
What a way to announce to the world, that her wetincall

.... is available on the shelf again for free pounding ....

Another wild Cougar on the loose .... cool

She's available, bro. Single and searching @ 70, in case you want,,,,, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Complains About The 'kind' Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church / YBNL wantaway artistes Lyta & Picazo Rhap share Private Jet frenzy / Indaboski Pahose Deserve The Headies Award for 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.