Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday (23433 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by kidap: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Bukola Adeeyo daughter, Janell Princess is today celebrating her 2nd birthday.

Her mother took to her page to share some stunning and beautiful photos of her daughter with a caption saying.

A daughter is someone you laugh with,dream with and love with all your heart�I’m grateful to God that you came into my world�having you as my daughter has brought nothing but happiness,joy and strength beyond measure into my life�you gave me a thousand more reasons to smile every blessed day�where I stand in this picture is where I will be forever�my princess I wish you all the happiness the world has to offer��May God guide every single step you take in life and lead you to destinations that fill your heart with joy and happiness������Oluwadarasimi live long and prosper��love you today,tomorrow and forever�����
#janell
#stargirl⭐️⭐️⭐️ #wearegratefullord
Hair by @wholesalesnaija
Janell’s hair by @olaidehair
Outfit by @spkiddies
Shot by @iroayo_photography

Source: https://gidifeed.com/actress-bukola-adeeyo-shares-lovely-photos-of-her-daughter-to-celebrate-her-2nd-birthday/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by kidap: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2019
See more photos

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Benekruku(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Fine girl!

The mother should keep her pictures private. If Ned dem gang see this girl, she go marry at the age of 5 o

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Beautiful girl cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmmhbd omo ologo

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2019
What are you saying do you wake up at the wrong side of the bed... undecided
Benekruku:
Fine girl!

The mother should keep her pictures private. If Ned dem gang see this girl, she go marry at the age of 5 o

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Benekruku(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2019
[s]
adewumiopeyemi:
What are you saying do you wake up at the wrong side of the bed... undecided
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by decatalyst(m): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Benekruku:
Fine girl!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by vera1997: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2019
the pikin fine small sha
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by hisexcellency34: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2019
And to imagine her husband is a NURTW thug
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by SweetBuns(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Seen

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2019
cool

Good
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Full her hair with this heavy beads...the hair fine shaa

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by tstx(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Good
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Mrdeuteron(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2019
wow
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by RedBlackPepper: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2019
This is wrong, absolutely wrong to weave a 2 year old fragile head and hair with such heavy braids. This is child abuse in the name of fashion.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by freemanbubble: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by bluefilm: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Benekruku:
Fine girl!

Hahaha

Ned dem don get gang?

Na wa o.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Natine246(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
This is wrong, absolutely wrong to weave a 2 year old fragile head and hair with such heavy braids. This is child abuse in the name of fashion.

It's a wig...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
She's dope beautiful kiss

Wanna find original human hair wigs like those? Check my signature
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
The braids on her head look too tight. sad

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Natine246(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Full her hair with this heavy beads...the hair fine shaa

It's a wig...

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Gabson001(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Pretty cool kid.... happy birthday darling.. Age gracefully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Beautiful braided wig kiss kiss
Happy birthday my love.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Zielle:
The braids on her head look too tight. sad
It's a wig something.
Her hair was only used for the edge control

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by missimelda01(f): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2019
She looks really beautiful... But isn't the hair too heavy for the child?
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Some people will not go through comment before dropping theirs... Silly questions everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage / Runtown Becomes Infinix Brand Ambassador / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.