Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) (834 Views)

Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life / Between Myself And My Funny Money Loving Friend / My Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok. This thread aims to remind us of those good old days while in school. Both the funny, crazy, horror, and urgly. As well the recommendable so that our indomie children can learn from.
U can contribute yours to make it lively, and to keep the thread moving.
Throwback pictures are allowed.
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'll start with my primary 1...
I'll be back........lemmi get the record books.
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
It was a sunny Monday, September 1984.
"Edy wake up its time to shower, you will be going to school today." That was my late mums voice , I could recall. I was so so eager to start school. I was 5 years.(the right age to start school then) .
After consuming a plate of beans with Akamu. I wear my cloths. My dad took me to the neighboring school at our backyard. ( I was fortunate) .
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
continue ma gee
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
"Sir Amesiere," I sheepishly greet the headmaster in our local dialect. "Kup inua afo" (shut up Ur mouth) my dad rebuked me. I think that was the beginning of my disqualification.
What's your name boy? Still shaking from my dad's rebuke I forgot to answer.
My dad had to interpret everything. ( Me wetin I know dat time sef).
I was measured. Those days u will use Ur right hand and cross on top of Ur head and touch Ur left ear. If u touch u qualify. If u no touch u come back next year...
Well I cldnt touch my left ear. So till next year, the headmaster announced to me. How glad I was.
I'll tell you why I was happy...
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
There was this big boy in our neighborhood those days far older and bigger than me but the guy no know 1+1. He was accepted to start primary 1 dat day and I wasn't and that's why I was so happy. grin He was a bully.
Dat day sef he even promise to show me pepper during break. But how disappointed was he, and how happy was I. Not knowing that it was beating postponed not cancelled. Lol.
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by TrollKiller(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Continue bro
Re: My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) by Ebendo123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
I deh watch ball mek I finish grin

(1) (Reply)

Tacha VS Shatta Bundle… Would Like To Attend Their Wedding? / Funny Memes Compilation / What Is The Meaning Of N.E.P.A?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.