Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life (2903 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / My Funny School Life. (real Life Story) / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
1. When assembly started at 7:30 AM and its already 08:15 AM, and that super bright sun is up... And you are considering either faking your own death or rubbing mud on your school uniform so that you look like an accident victim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
2. When you failed to come with your "Canes, Tissue papers and Brooms" and the female teachers have requested the service of MR "Wicked flogger" And you keep wondering what devil brought you to school today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
3. When you finally make it to the school gate and the gate keeper tells you "No school today", and you remember your #10 naira is still intact plus you have the whole of that day to play contra, exile bike, Tank, Bomber man, Lode runner or super mario (Kokumor) cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
4. When your name come up in 5 different Noise maker's list with x 10 in front grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
5. That un-explainable joy that fills your heart when It's an early school closure and the time keeper jingles the "Closing time" bell at 1:00PM on a Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice one
Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Alejoc(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is on point! grin

See signature!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Appetizer(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy man! I can relate to those good old days. Especially 1 and 3. Come to think of it, those teachers are young at that time o, but I don't know what makes it look like they were old. They probably senior me with 5 years, chai Mr Moses, he nearly killed me with beating. Make God catch you one day make I enter BRT with you. cheesy cheesy

FP things dani1luv, Ben13 lalasticlala tosyn2much where una dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by dyangprof(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Those memes ar meant fa ajebota people only..
Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by Ayodejioak(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's see what lalasticlala has to say
Re: Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life by highminded: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Translate This English Sentence To Yoruba / Funny Pics / One Word For This Baby*laughing*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.