Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (119309 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Like the lady's comment. It's a Very good question.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by YorubaWarrior: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
rusher14:
Focus on the crime.

Where's the person they kidnapped?

Where did they come from?

Where are they now?

Foolish question. Where else do you expect? Land of the rising sun of course... cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
No fulani to blame today? Cos these ones I'm seeing look like our biafuro brothers and sisters. grin las las everybody na kidnapper for this country

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fulani herdswomen

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by qleap2all(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Were they # Fulani?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by rusher14: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Foolish question

Shut up.

I'm not asking about tribe I'm talking about their hideout.

Some of you are so bigoted you vision is blighted.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Myself2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, ubncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.

They are perverts and depraved people

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Amah70: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
NEXT LEVEL THINGS. grin grin grin

ONLY THE JUDICIARY IS NOW LEFT TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS NEXT LEVEL. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
J111333:
So what do you call those that remove male's cloths? PerMerverts? undecided
So you know the answer and you're still asking. grin grin grin
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Kiyokomo: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
[
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
obembet:
Which one is beautiful female kidnappers..

I think because dem get yellow skin cheesy
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lordofthewest:
No fulani to blame today? Cos these ones I'm seeing look like our biafuro brothers and sisters. grin las las everybody na kidnapper for this country

Don't mind them!

They are speechless now.

No Fulani to blame

But their antics won't work.

Atiku they licking his ass his a Fulani and will never betray his clan. He is just dishing out doughnuts to them.

They loyalist. It runs in their veins

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Teobaba(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good work, if they were not caught next you hear is fulani herdsmen. Check they are all Biafra

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
obembet:

I just tire some headlines nawa sad
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by fmcjunior(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
which one kon be beautiful female kidnappers...if na guys dem no go say handsome kidnappers
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Aaronbee7(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
obembet:

I tire o All these bloggers adding unnecessary adjectives whenever it involves female criminals.
Crime is crime and all criminals should be addressed and dealt with equally.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Princesscutes1(f): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
female kwe
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by wink2015(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jungle justice
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Amah70: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.

Sex starved man stripping a woman and watching her nude makes his starvation worse.

Develop more sense.

As for the inhuman act of stripping offenders naked, ours is a zoo country.

These captured kidnappers are not even supposed to be shown on social media unless convicted by a court..

But Nigerian journalists started publishing photos of non- convicted suspects; the useless practice became custom.

Alas, if the suspects were not convicted or innocent, the journalists won't pay compensation for defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Women nowadays are more comfortable being butt ass naked,this ones are not bothered at all because they are in their element and very comfy
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:

So you know the answer and you're still asking. grin grin grin
Lol, I hate injustice bro. Treat humans equally irrespective of their gender. Women are good at crying foul in everything but when it comes to main issues, they hide behind being weaker sex.
In places of work, women on the same level with men are paid same wages but when it comes to doing the work proper, they remember "we are the weaker sex". If a male thief is caught and stripped, no woman will see it as a bad thing, they'll rather measure the size of his dick but now that the same cup of beans is given to the ladies, they are all over here crying foul along with their male azz lickers.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.

I weep for Africa
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by bonnyhope: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Andersonjr:
Must they strip them naked? They should have took them straight to the authorities. Smh

dont tell me you r not enjoying seeing them like this
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Op where can I see their uncensored images?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by osejie17(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
live blue film
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by anambraamaka: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
What's beautiful about them??
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by ifko: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

when they kidnap u, u won't be opportune to come online to speak trash. Which respect criminals deserve

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Cymix: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
E no get video
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by 2eggs1goal: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
op who the hell asked u to censor it?
Na to go look for the original source
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by 9gerian: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
But where are the police?

I remember the case of the Alhaji that was being trailed by creditors in kaduna only to raise an alarm that they were Kidnappers. The driver was killed while others managed to escape lynching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.