Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) (48559 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kidnappers terrorising Mkpat Enin have been caught.They were caught by the joint action of Ikot Akpaden,Ikot Isighe and Ikot Okopodong vigilante groups along Shell Road in Ikot Akpaden.3 kidnapped victims were rescued.The kidnappers were beaten by the vigilante members.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/kidnappers-caughtbeaten-and-stripped.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2019

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dear kidnappers,
How are you and business, I hope all is well. If so glory be to God.
I just want to inform you of your recent activities. Whatever you do, I repeat whatever you do steer clear of akwa ibom. They all have petrol and matches in their bags. Fire no far from them at all. Please be wise. Why not shift your activities to government houses. Those ones will pay without hassle.
I have to drop my pen now. Say me well to the devil when you get to hell for I'm sure the above will eventually be your end. Greet Evans for me if you're lucky to make it to kirikiri.

Yours faithfully
Shibaraba

Believe it or not kidnappers must dey this forum.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nemesis909: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Their body still fresh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Dottore: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some fools after seeing the way these ones were handled would still be nursing the idea of committing the same crime.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by helinues: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kidnappers are menace in Nigeria .. Do they deserve sparing?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by simonlee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dottore:
Some fools after seeing the way these ones were handled would still be nursing the idea of committing the same crime.
They'll consider them as the dumb ones who got caught.
kidnapping is now a "business" in Nigeria. ransom is the profit you make from calculated transactions between yourself, the kidnapped and the police!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
...and this one still dey breath,snuff life out this idiotic menace producers

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nemesis909: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
I think that guy's ankle is broken.

shocked

38 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
Their body still fresh.
Abi o, dem suppose don mend them by now. Those community people f**k up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
After seeing how Evans and co made money through kidnapping, everybody is now a kidnapper.
Isn't Nigeria wonderful?

I watched a BBC documentary yesterday about one shanty town in South Africa.
And how drugs have destroyed their able bodied men.
One of the drug dealer was interviewed. In other not to be seen, he disguised himself but his voice gave him away.
He is my Nigerian igbo brother.
Asked if it doesn't bother him seeing how drugs he provide to these people are destroying them, he said it does but at the end, money rules.

This is the mentality of majority of us. Both those sounding politically correct here.
So also the kidnappers.
Money supersedes every other thing to an average Nigeria.
Politicians, educationists, clergymen, drug pushers,kidnappers traders etc.
They all have one thing that makes them the same.
The insatiable quest and appetite for money.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
I support jungle justice on confirmed robbers and kidnappers ,

10 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Criminals from all tribes in Nigeria are engaging in kidnapping. I don't mind jungle Justice in cases like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by comradewanle(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is he a miyetti Allah's member?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
The will soon tag them Fulani members

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by laivwire(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Confirm

I’ve got a mint Microsoft Surface book for sale. Check my profile smiley
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
They r christians so I think they want to "Christianize" Nigeria.

If dem no catch dem now next thing na headline,"Herdsmen strike in Akwa ibom" n ppl like FFK will turn to chemical reactors.

....Noisensi!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by ikombe: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

But these are not the kidnappers we are scared of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
When will they start catching the mother of all kidnappers, the Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by betterpikinn: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
This people are unrepentant bastards

Despite how jungle justice is a norm there...

Fucktards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Calabar herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by DameB(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Potential kidnappers .... see your fate here... You will receive jungle justice
.. kidnap at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by naijaboy756: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
E

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by wiseone28: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by wiseone28: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:
They r christians so I think they want to "Christianize" Nigeria.

If dem no catch dem now next thing na headline,"Herdsmen strike in Akwa ibom" n ppl like FFK will turn to chemical reactors.

....Noisensi!!
get sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
na for Facebook them many pass looking at people profile to kidnap this is a faceless forum for village witches and wizards. and some real people who have something to say to the Masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by money121(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kidnapping is bad and evil..

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.