Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) (55415 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by flowx(m): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735555:

K.

Dats all!
Daboormb and una no yet work at all...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by sonnie10: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2019
I am not sure you drive a boat. The right term should be to “steer a boat,” but a ship you could sail.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by flowx(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedSome comments under the original post are just plain stupid.......Some dumb girls are telling her she is "living her best life" and calling her a strong woman... smh. She has every right to enjoy herself but she is the antithesis of the word "role model"....
In fact, reading those comments tired me. Imagine, a normal human being calling Tonto dikeh their role model... I give up!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by xty50(f): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Who spotted her wasn't she the one that posted it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by GStarr: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2019
This girl sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by BluePrincee: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:
Shey she's always claiming to be born again Christian, she should sing 'Jesus power na super power...mami water power, powerless power'
Oga you Don old oo grin by the song they sing we shall know their age cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Unrated900(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Ask Castro toto dikeh,he will tell you what happened
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Mrdeuteron(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2019
okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Mrdeuteron(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2019
BluePrincee:
Oga you Don old oo grin by the song they sing we shall know their age cheesy
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Who went through the comments??
Dah one dah is answering clever sumtin sumtin debbie called this woman her role model for real
It's like she doesn't even know her mama sef she even call her mama on top the role model. cry Smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

What exactly do you consider as 'rocket science' in all the above?

Is it how to take a picture?
Is it how to drive a boat?
Is it the Camera or the Boat or the Sea itself?

Because this one that you ordinary folks just snap everything and post it online, even if you buy Bra sef......it seems most you you are just looking for online-validation.
It is a sign of "an empty life".

when next you enter an Aeroplane, beg the Pilot to let you have a snap in the cockpit and come to Nairaland to post "Picture of me flying an F-35 Jet".
grin grin grin grin

Shior-Rederede.
Does Buhari know how to operate any techo device? Heck no. Didn't u see how he was handling with that earpiece, the oda day at that Heads of state conference? What do u think an average BMC is like? Is a servant higher than his master?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Dazonic: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2019
She almost crashed the boat see her looking for break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9a8gBYI5Ko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by sulasa07(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

What exactly do you consider as 'rocket science' in all the above?

Is it how to take a picture?
Is it how to drive a boat?
Is it the Camera or the Boat or the Sea itself?

Because this one that you ordinary folks just snap everything and post it online, even if you buy Bra sef......it seems most you you are just looking for online-validation.
It is a sign of "an empty life".

when next you enter an Aeroplane, beg the Pilot to let you have a snap in the cockpit and come to Nairaland to post "Picture of me flying an F-35 Jet".
grin grin grin grin

Shior-Rederede.
F-35 jet ke,you won start a war.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Maomex: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
make she go pick up all those stranded migrants for Medditarian Sea!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2019
We know the meaning of boat cruising through pix, this is not...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Foodforthought: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2019
See the one even calling tonto her role model. A marriage suitor, seeing that, would already know what she would act like. Someone being your role model is a strong statement...it means you want your life to go exactly the way that person's life went. Some ladies are really dumb.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Holyman3:
She will still find a way to attach Churchhill to the reason the boat is not moving fast enough

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2019
enjoy yourself and stop responding to every talk or issues on the internet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Local man is disgusted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Wizikal(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Tolexander post=79732601]Instead make she go dey massage our player she go dey play with water... As mami water nah!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Wizikal(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2019
meobizy:
Is that the same boat Gifty was bleeped in?
Oh, I forgot, different locations.
It’s likely the same dick but a different location.
We in the know are well aware that these women are coded prostitutes.
. Bad belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Iddfx: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2019
After all this den comes rejection....then boredom...then regrets...then i was decieved by oluchi...then"i want my husband back"....then bla bla bla
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by SMBH: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2019
I hate hall these long nail b!tches with passion
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Spain007(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2019
OkuFaba:
Which eagles she go cheer up?? Na she know the cucumber wey carry am go Egypt

The cucumber quantity go pass 40 pieces
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Garrieveryday: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Tourism! I learnt after reviewing Cameroon's stand as incapable to host the tournament due to crisis and insecurity, Nigeria was offered to host but buhari declined immediately saying it will lead to waste of money. Now tell me, with this kind of mindset as a president, how on earth can the country develop under his watch?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
The problem with people is that, they pray but don't believe that it has been answered. It is just like when the people prayed for peter to be released, they were the one that prayed for his release ooo. Peter was released and the same people said it's his ghost. So you see eh, people pray but don't believe it has been answered. Remember that the just shall live by Faith. Be it according to your faith. So when you have a problem, challenges, pray yourself and believe that it has been answered. That which you have asked for is on the way says the Lord.

Good Morning FAM. It's a new dawn day. Thank God for the gift of life. The Presence of the Lord will go before us today. God will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Psalm 121. Amin Jesu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Looking happier after divorce. What has happened to marriages of today undecided.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2019
flowx:
Certainly she can't stay for long like that in Egypt without getting her pvssy fvck by Egyptian Arab Bearded millionaires. Her pussy is a goal for Our own Super Eagle.

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH O!

If Madam Tontoh arrest you ! Me I nor dey O !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by IkemChris(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2019
See as water blue. Third mainland water shey you dey see your mate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.