Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) (55416 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by ogene144(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Correctgist:
cool
my role model is Prophet Muhammed and my parent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2019
You don’t drive a boat, you steer a ship & sail a boat. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by etrange: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedSome comments under the original post are just plain stupid.......Some dumb girls are telling her she is "living her best life" and calling her a strong woman... smh. She has every right to enjoy herself but she is the antithesis of the word "role model"....

You want everyone to be cursing her just like y'all do on NL? Sorry, not everyone is a hater.

Y'all are calling her Olosho yet I'm sure some of your body counts are greater than hers.

Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Bamz(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Looking happier after divorce. What has happened to marriages of today undecided.

Lol marriages are to be enjoyed. She wasn't enjoying hers apparently. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by 77up(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Tonto dicke is someone's role model shocked
More reason why mediocrity is the oda of the day in this nation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by oluxy(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Spotted! The person that spotted her, was the person on board while he or she took picture of her or how was she spotted?
Cos I don't understand spotted on the same boat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by SEGLIZ: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:hmm it's Tonto again. Lemme observe if it will get to front page

and finally it made it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by clemz85(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Live and let live!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by 1wunmi: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2019
To become a great man is not a day job . Makes urself happy with ? Check out the secret from our blogs
Our product is very effective, it work for waist pain and also boost your erection, and it also reduce sugar levels in the body system. The price is 5k for 50ml and 10k for 100ml. We delivered Nationwide. Check our blogs for more information about our wonderful product.

https://araromi1..com/?m=1
For more information call only 08112738056 or watsap only 0816 015 2598

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by readone2018(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQIa-zUdIU

Correctgist:
The controversial Nollywood actress was caught on video driving a motorboat on the Mediterranean coastline in Alexandria.

Dikeh is currently in Egypt to watch the Super Eagles matches and cheer the players to victory.
The Nollywood diva is being sponsored on the trip by Delphino Entertainment.

In the video posted on her Instagram page, Dikeh was having fun driving the motorboat on the Mediterranean sea in Alexandria, Egypt on a paid partnership with Delphino Entertainment.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-spotted-driving-a-boat-on-the-mediterranean-sea-wow-fans-pics/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
A lot of trash on Nairaland!
So how does this shit became news? Hiw will it benefit your followers?
Nairaland stink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by TGMISKY(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Hustle o, make your work no be to dey snap me when I dey waka for road.
But how can this news solve Pastor Biodun's rape history and a lack of prison sentence

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Looking happier after divorce. What has happened to marriages of today undecided.
Behind those happy smiles is a sad bitter lady, she won't be complaining and trying so hard to spoil her ex husbands reputation if she was that free and happy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by smithyemy: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
How come every body here is antagonizing, persecuting and criticizing this tonte lady? U guys are really shameless. How much were u guys paid to show this lady so much hatred. Am cock sure that majority of you guys ve never meet this girl one on one or ve any dealings with her. And it is also crystal clear that majority of those that criticize this babe are my own tribe and will do anything to ve a free sex with her if opportune. It so disgusting and disheartening when graduates will just be wasting their data online to dessiminate curse and all sort of abuses on a particular lady all for the sake of hatred. You guys forgot that your inability to get a job is largely not ordinarily :little did u guys know that it could be as a results and repercussion of the hatred speech that u spread against a lady that has not offended any of your blood related or it could be as a result of the precious time u spent on slandering, blackmailing or poke nosing people that never offend u or your blood related. All this small and underrated sins waste people time Iife. My darling friends here, I was once a nairalander before GOD gave me a job in an oil and gas Co. Please, let's desist from unnecessary criticism. All our grievances should be directed to all our leaders in this country. I mean From PRESENT APC LEADERS TO FORMER PDP LEADERS,and not people like TONTE that is a HUSSLER like us. Finally, am advising the wise one here to also go spiritual to get a good job. If you ve stay more than two years here without getting a good job, please you can do what I did and it has worked for me. I got a job in an oil company. I resumed work some months ago. To my surprise, upon my resumption :my boss in the department where I was posted also has suffered while searching for job. He too told me he did the same thing that I did before getting a good job, and we could count many people that did the same today and their lives has changed.am only sharing this as a testimony for my fellow NAIRALANDER hear to borrow a leaf from. What is it do I do? It simple they are as follows sad1)visit any MFM church, preferably THE PRAYER CITY IN LAGOS STATE. (2)Have a clean heart for everybody you know in this world, preferably forgive everybody that has offended you. (3)stop critising someone that has not offended u in any way. (4)give your life to christ. (5)visit the MFM church in that PRAYER CITY, LAGOS and do a DELIVERANCE PROGRAMME for 3 days. (it a kind of fasting and prayer for 2 and half day.) in this period, you will be in the church praying morning and nite. Also, everybody will be subjected to nite VIGIL compulsorily. There is HOSTEL which is 500naira per nite and above, depending on your choice. It always from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday every week. You will see the crowd yourself and you will be encourage before u embark on the program. Lest I forget, nobody undergoes this program with all his or heart will not receive different testimonies as regard what you came for. 11years ago that I did it first I got job in oceanic Bank.last year I did it I got job in an OIL and gas company with fat and juicy salary. To round up, I will back my advise with the word of GOD that says if my people that are call by my name could humble themselves and turn away from their bad ways and seek my face, he said I (the almighty GOD) will in turn answer them from heaven and heal their land and forgive them of their sins. Good luck to the wise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mummy Water...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by BarryLondon007(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735408:
Impressive!
What’s impressive about driving a boat on the Mediterranean Sea?
Can’t you do the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by BarryLondon007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735439:

Take a pic of you driving a boat and come back to comment Mr Nairaland Useless!
Must he show off he’s boat driving skills?
Nawa ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
You think her smiles were real when she was married?
Noway. It's that she is genuinely happy.
Deepfeel:

Behind those happy smiles is a sad bitter lady, she won't be complaining and trying so hard to spoil her ex husbands reputation if she was that free and happy undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stop generalizing.I am not from your tribe, but I love Tonto. She was just a victim of a bad marriage. If you check my first comment here, you will see that I was wondering how she was sad as a married lady, but happy as a single lady. Thank God she is free.
smithyemy:
How come every body here is antagonizing, persecuting and criticizing this tonte lady? U guys are really shameless. How much were u guys paid to show this lady so much hatred. Am cock sure that majority of you guys ve never meet this girl one on one or ve any dealings with her. And it is also crystal clear that majority of those that criticize this babe are my own tribe and will do anything to ve a free sex with her if opportune. It so disgusting and disheartening when graduates will just be wasting their data online to dessiminate curse and all sort of abuses on a particular lady all for the sake of hatred. You guys forgot that your inability to get a job is largely not ordinarily :little did u guys know that it could be as a results and repercussion of the hatred speech that u spread against a lady that has not offended any of your blood related or it could be as a result of the precious time u spent on slandering, blackmailing or poke nosing people that never offend u or your blood related. All this small and underrated sins waste people time Iife. My darling friends here, I was once a nairalander before GOD gave me a job in an oil and gas Co. Please, let's desist from unnecessary criticism. All our grievances should be directed to all our leaders in this country. I mean From PRESENT APC LEADERS TO FORMER PDP LEADERS,and not people like TONTE that is a HUSSLER like us. Finally, am advising the wise one here to also go spiritual to get a good job. If you ve stay more than two years here without getting a good job, please you can do what I did and it has worked for me. I got a job in an oil company. I resumed work some months ago. To my surprise, upon my resumption :my boss in the department where I was posted also has suffered while searching for job. He too told me he did the same thing that I did before getting a good job, and we could count many people that did the same today and their lives has changed.am only sharing this as a testimony for my fellow NAIRALANDER hear to borrow a leaf from. What is it do I do? It simple they are as follows sad1)visit any MFM church, preferably THE PRAYER CITY IN LAGOS STATE. (2)Have a clean heart for everybody you know in this world, preferably forgive everybody that has offended you. (3)stop critising someone that has not offended u in any way. (4)give your life to christ. (5)visit the MFM church in that PRAYER CITY, LAGOS and do a DELIVERANCE PROGRAMME for 3 days. (it a kind of fasting and prayer for 2 and half day.) in this period, you will be in the church praying morning and nite. Also, everybody will be subjected to nite VIGIL compulsorily. There is HOSTEL which is 500naira per nite and above, depending on your choice. It always from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday every week. You will see the crowd yourself and you will be encourage before u embark on the program. Lest I forget, nobody undergoes this program with all his or heart will not receive different testimonies as regard what you came for. 11years ago that I did it first I got job in oceanic Bank.last year I did it I got job in an OIL and gas company with fat and juicy salary. To round up, I will back my advise with the word of GOD that says if my people that are call by my name could humble themselves and turn away from their bad ways and seek my face, he said I (the almighty GOD) will in turn answer them from heaven and heal their land and forgive them of their sins. Good luck to the wise!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You think her smiles were real when she was married?
Noway. It's that she is genuinely happy.
Before she got married she once said she contemplated suicide and she was addicted to cigarette, all that never happened while she was married to Churchill, and during the dating period and the initial stage of her marriage she was full of smiles and praises towards her husband so I believe they were genuine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Most humans have thought of suicide at one point or the other of their lives due to challenges, she's not the first. It's okay anyways.
Deepfeel:

Before she got married she once said she contemplated suicide and she was addicted to cigarette, all that never happened while she was married to Churchill, and during the dating period and the initial stage of her marriage she was full of smiles and praises towards her husband so I believe they were genuine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
smithyemy:
So in your church you are taught to hate your leaders instead of praying for them and working hard to be self dependence?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by wealth2al(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by 1wunmi: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good product
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by funlord(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2019
UNGOBACK:
Do you stay around Lekki, AJAH and environs?

Do you have a business or you work in an office?

Do you need Business or housing loan?

Then check my signature. For more info

Dominique
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) by booksrite001: 2:29am On Jul 02, 2019
ogene144:
my role model is Prophet Muhammed and my parent.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.