Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) (1263 Views)

Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by spunky425(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2019

Mavins Record singer and songwriter, Johnny Drille has finally met up with American singer, producer and rapper, Jon Bellion.

Johnny Drille has never hidden his love for the iRobot crooner and recently asked the American to come over to Nigeria for a concert.

The vocalist has now finally met with the person he calls the “biggest inspiration to his music”.

Johnny Drille revealed he was with Jon Bellion backstage ahead of his (Jon Bellion) performance at Nashville, Tennessee on his Instagram page before sharing pictures.

See pictures below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/06/27/excited-johnny-drille-finally-meets-with-jon-bellion/
Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by ItxAyce(m): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Jon Bellion, what an artist
The way he blends his music from slow to fast, then adds his voice as a beat on it's own, then changes from the main song to rap and so on
The guy is just too good
And I'm hearing that he makes his own beats sef, Maaaad
Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 3:20am On Jun 28, 2019
I love Jon
Great artist

1 Like

Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by missimelda01(f): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2019
A collaboration pleaseee smiley

Two amazing artists.

1 Like

Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by rex444(m): 4:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Bellion always my homie
Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by vera1997: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2019
heard so much about bellion
Re: Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) by Acepen(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2019
I am commenting in case of fp

(1) (Reply)

Another City Babe Leaks Her Own Naked Pics After Afcon Group Stage Qualify / OMG!! 19 Years Old Female Upcoming Singer Nickybrown Nude Pictures Get Busted / Lil Kesh Captured Kissing Iyabo Ojo's Daughter At Back of a Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.