Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert (33945 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be to finish service, na to get job
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by greencard: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ikpa001:
No be to finish service, na to get job
achievement na achievement

To his mum na achievement,

Na u suppose Face ur front

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by realstars: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Applicant is ready. Govt see to that.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by ehinorlive: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
am seeing two certificate. is it a new policy.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Bar1941(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Taking that certificate to her alone woun't make her happy, but putting the certificate aside, harnessing your potentials and bringing quality foods to her table will surely do. May God bless all REAL mothers.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by karma2000: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sweet mother I no go forget you can someone finish dat song
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by PAQ(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
What a news! What of the remaining 1000s like him? Pls let us know what they did to their certificates too
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Haykinsofficial: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
The kinda news I luv to read, not Regina hug Ned, Tonto diss Churchill, farmer kill huge python...

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by ezewealth(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Since i passed out on april. Haven't seen my mum, just stayed back in abuja here to hustle and make it, And surprise her big time. Without my mother i am living for nothing
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Ubdavis(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
That nice. But knw that its just a paper if u don't use it..
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by kvngceci: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don't wait for a Job, Get a Skill. www.equilog.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by padrey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Congratulations bro, it will be a step to greater height in your life... Favourable market...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Certificate mentality continues...

The only good thing about the NYSC is just the experience.

That is, for non ghost corps members o!
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by jobsbank(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
ok
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Bebson007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
my brother please no show your village people oooo, I repeat no show your village people
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
wow, his mum has paid her dues, it's now the turn of him to pay her back., she really hustled.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by awa(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
I just hope when you get work now and marry, you will still remember your mum? I pray you do...
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by shinaakofe: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
May God Almighty grant her longevity and good health to reap the fruits of her labour (AMIN)
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by booksrite001: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2019
padrey:
Congratulations bro, it will be a step to greater height in your life... Favourable market...

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.