Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Eating In Dream - Solution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In Dream - Solution (617 Views)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In Dream - Solution by WisePaul(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Hello there! Welcome to my world of divine illumination. You're here because you're willing to learn why you eat in your dreams.

CAUSES OF DREAM FOOD
Now if you can just interpret correctly the Bible passage used for illustration below, you will grasp full understanding of why you eat cooked food in your dreams always.

(John 13:24-30)
24 Simon Peter motioned to this disciple and said, “Ask him which one he means.”
25 Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?”
26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.
27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.”
28 But no one at the meal understood why Jesus said this to him.
29 Since Judas had charge of the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the festival, or to give something to the poor.
30 As soon as Judas had taken the bread, he went out. And it was night.

This passage simply reveals the working of the spirit of treachery and betrayal. A servant who bites the fingers of him who feeds him. After eating, instead of being filled with gratitude and appreciation, he resorted to betray his master. The food in your case may be anything given to you to benefit from. It could be a property, human resource, money, food, clothing or anything usable and enjoyable of which no gratitude was shown by you. So you're seeing in the spirit as a glutton. Please think very deeply about this.

But in the other way, you may be the righteous one and someone you trust so much bites you behind. He may consult native doctors or sorcerers to prepare charms against you and put in your food or by other means. I pray the Lord God's deliverance over you in Jesus Christ name.

RESULTS OF DREAM FOOD
The results of eating in dreams are numerous. If again read my illustration in the book of Jonah 24-10 and study my input, you may have some insights.

(Jonah 2:4-10)
4 I said, ‘I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again toward your holy temple.’
5 The engulfing waters threatened me, the deep surrounded me; seaweed was wrapped around my head.
6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, Lord my God, brought my life up from the pit.
7 “When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, Lord, and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple.
8 “Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s love for them.
9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

Having looked back at your dream food experiences, you will be banished from spiritual enlightenment. You may even argue with those whom God sent to help you that it's mere illusions experienced by hunger. Even a fool knows that's not true. Your financial status will go down and many debts may cause your BP to rise. Life will appear to be draining away from you and it will seem that your life will be short lived. Then the worst devastating urge will come. Fake Prophets, Imams and Herbalists will feast on your remaining funds you borrowed to survive with. If you don't have money, you will be frequent in prayer houses. Not that going to Church or seeking help from a Prophet is bad. But because you lack the discerning spirit to choose a true Pleasure of God, you are misguided and squander away your surviving resources.

CURE OF DREAM FOOD
The cure of dream food is very simple. I will try to explain this with a little touch of science. Our bodies are like natural computers built by God. Instead of feeding these hibrids with data and information to output a super powered AI programmed functionalities, they are feed with foods and drinks. And these are converted into our DNA nucleotides which form the encoding programmes in our systems.

So in the wicked world of sorceries, operators have discovered from ages how to effect our DNAs through witchcrafts. Unfortunately, this skill was permitted by God to these hellish creatures as well as the Holy Ones without prejudice.

Through the Holy Oracle of God, I have found these secrets and I'm willing to share with you what I have discovered here about how to produce the wine that will uproot the illness of eating cooked food in your dreams.

But you must know that the solution I'm offering here is a general panacea. But it is possible through your full name and date of birth (DOB) I can find what suits your soul best. So if you have used this general antidote and you're not cured, it means your case has eaten too deep into your system and you will need to address your guardian angel for solution through your name and DOB.

RECIPE
1. Orange or Grape juice
2. Bitterleaf (Vernonia amygdalina)
3. Drinking water

Now squeeze some bitterleaf with a little water WITHOUT salt. Mix the extract with some orange juice. Read Psalm 26 over some quantities of 10 tablespoons. Pray that God that owns your body should take over your body and disband and format the programme of sorceries in your body. Drink the solution after prayer and lay on your bed after 5 minutes.

You can call or WhatsApp me through this number +2349057907645 if you desire that I help you find the personal causes and cure to your illness of eating in dreams.

May your victory be complete in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

NB:
Please read July 2019 Prophecy for Nasarawa State here. https://www.nairaland.com/5270764/july-2019-nasarawa-state-prophecy
Re: Eating In Dream - Solution by KristaPretty(f): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Na hunger de worry you. Eat before you sleep!

(1) (Reply)

Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help / Why Do We Exist / Admission Into Spring Of Life Bible College, Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.