Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (50098 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Do you know why couples aren't allowed to work in the same organisation like banks?

Do you know about 'undue influence', which can even vitiate a contract "freely" entered into?

If your mum is critically ill and you are the only one working and supporting her and taking care of your little siblings and the CEO asks you to sleep with him or lose your job. You reluctantly agreed.

You went to his hotel room yourself. Yes, you went yourself but would you say you wanted the sex?

Do you know about what they call fiduciary relationship?

Now, are all these women lying against this same pastor?

Is he the only pastor? Or the richest or most handsome?
Do you know about corroboration? And how has he addressed these allegations? Said he would give a robust reply since Ese's case till date.

It's because it's a shithole. In saner climes, the randy pastor would have resigned his asss with so much damages paid coupled with prison sentences.

Cc ericsmith

sorry if i took so long to reply , there is no way i could av answer you without a dictionary ..bought one anyways.
The major reasons why couple aint allowed to work under the same organisation is simply to enforce concentration & eliminate improper conduct.
when you talk of undue influence men do it a lot & women also excercise such power ... but as bitter as it might sound we all av a "choices" going to that hotel is my choice ,it signifies consent.
fiduciary relationship as to do with ethical relationship with legal bindings.
I cannt say if all the women are lying against one man buh i'm very sure we live in a strange world, to many mysteries already. rape cases are best tried in court where the both acclaimed victim & accuse will be well scrutinized with questions. on media the victims get sympathy not questions buh we av to establish d truth.
I think pastor fatoyinbo is the handsome pastor i know n these is not to justify anything o!
Howelse do you want him to handle the situation, only him can tell if he is guilty or not becos there are no evidences strong enough for corroboration.
In a saner climes, you don't first condemn someone then later as him/her to xplain.explain what, you've concluded already. in saner climes no one is guilty until proven so.
my sista choice is the greatest strength of mankind.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Listar(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is an assertion that doesn't hold water. I'm not saying the pastor did not do it, neither am I defending the pastor for doing such a thing, the woman also should be asked if the pastor went to her house or in the Church to rape her, but of course if not, what took the woman to the place where she was raped? She must has to say what took her there.
A whole lot of people seek no non the right things to success, they go to their pastors to seek for ways to better their lives, now, I assume they are ignorance, the so-called pastors in turn gives them not the prayers, miracles or healings they deserved but fetish materials in order to get the success that they longed for. At this point, they are no longer ignorance of who truly is the pastor, they now know that the pastor is not man of God, he can do anything evil, all in the name of God. Having known all these, do they put an end and draw back so they can draw close to God? No! But instead, in their mind, they say! That which they so longed for but nothing else . Do they expect the pastor to say, these things I'm giving you are effective fetish means to get what you want? No! He has already seen that the client is one of them and the client is ready to whatsoever...in this case, I assume, she did not expose the pastor at the time of the incident and even the day after but she happily continued attending same church until God knows what pinched her to expose him.
Here in nairaland , I read about a lady of 28yrs who went out of way to a man, so she can get a fetish means of booming her business and the man demanded sex and her private part hairs which she consented to with ease, as a result, they both got married, but the end result is, they are now court for divorce because she is getting unstable mentally, says , the husband.
What I'm saying is , humans are now replacing virtual with any means of having success without the fear of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:
Ha. Bloggers won't let us rest today... They will definitely milk this story into oblivion

In another news

This COZA pastor won’t get persecuted. Come this Sunday, He’s going to tell his congregation that the devil is after him and his church and that they should pray. And Nigerians WILL pray.... NIGERIANS are foolish like that.

I'm not an old man but from the little experience i hv I've found out that most "Very religious" people are not alright in the head...
Confam cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Eagba(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Evercurious:

Then she should state her own scenario let's all see.. Undue influence and others you say at 18 years?

Hmmmmm... She should tell us the FULL STORY and not this SUMMARIZED THING
the lady Is 17 years of age then as she stated.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by piagetskinner(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buhari will be happy Nigerians won’t be talking about their incompetence for at least 1week

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by emelda86(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
ericsmith:

A woman one man cannt rape wonnt look tempting in the 1st place, you go just look like aunty mercy masculine

Whether aunty mercy or aunty grace let me shout it

ONE MAN CANT RAPE ME
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Princeofasia: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
she should use her smelling toto water to swaer that she did not enjoy it
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by naijaempiregist: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
you are a fool
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by biebs: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
let her prove it .... if it's true he will go in hard for it if she's telling a lie then she must go in hard for it. if the man had said it am sure nobody will support him.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 2rez: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Food don done for bloggers them cheesy. Person no go hear word again unto this COZA mumbo jumbo & to think the trash of a matter just dey grace fp. What type of fuckery?!

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
She should forgive and forget.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SammyTJack: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dahhhh
Who write that caption??
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sniper101(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
phransix2:
How do men rape a woman? How do they maintain erection at the same time fighting to pin a woman down, how do you maintain erection even when you see how terrified a lady is you trying to gain access to her body? How do you maintain erection when u look at her face and you see tears? How do you move on after forcefully sleeping with a woman.

All these I want to know cos I can't phantom it.

Sex is enjoyed when its consensual.

Justice she deserves.

My brother... Abeg help me ask oh

And one very question I seriously need it's answer is......HOW do #rapists maintain erection at the same time fighting to pin a woman down??

That feat dey baffle me...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alexvatt(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Her case lack merits, she can't win in court. There is no way a woman will be raped multiple time by same man without a threat from the girl. If at all anything happened between them. Then it was not a rape but sex. She can only accuse him of being a fake pastor, not a rapist. Nobody will believe her story by saying she was raped multiple times by same man. Even in court.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Eagba:

the lady Is 17 years of age then as she stated.

17 year old girl with itchy pxxxsy? Story for the gods.. She wanted sex and got it... Now she is claiming rape.. They both had sex several times.

SHE WAS NOT RAPED
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Eagba(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

17 year old girl with itchy pxxxsy? Story for the gods.. She wanted sex and got itt... Now she is claiming rape.. They both had sex several times.

SHE WAS NOT RAPED
if you sleep with a minor, that's rape. regardless if its co sexual or not.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sirevansgen(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
I can't laugh � �...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 1:51am On Jul 02, 2019
listar:
This is an assertion that doesn't hold water. I'm not saying the pastor did not do it, neither am I defending the pastor for doing such a thing, the woman also should be asked if the pastor went to her house or in the Church to rape her, but of course if not, what took the woman to the place where she was raped? She must has to say what took her there.A whole lot of people seek no non the right things to success, they go to their pastors to seek for ways to better their lives, now, I assume they are ignorance, the so-called pastors in turn gives them not the prayers, miracles or healings they deserved but fetish materials in order to get the success that they longed for. At this point, they are no longer ignorance of who truly is the pastor, they now know that the pastor is not man of God, he can do anything evil, all in the name of God. Having known all these, do they put an end and draw back so they can draw close to God? No! But instead, in their mind, they say! That which they so longed for but nothing else . Do they expect the pastor to say, these things I'm giving you are effective fetish means to get what you want? No! He has already seen that the client is one of them and the client is ready to whatsoever...in this case, I assume, she did not expose the pastor at the time of the incident and even the day after but she happily continued attending same church until God knows what pinched her to expose him.Here in nairaland , I read about a lady of 28yrs who went out of way to a man, so she can get a fetish means of booming her business and the man demanded sex and her private part hairs which she consented to with ease, as a result, they both got married, but the end result is, they are now court for divorce because she is getting unstable mentally, says , the husband.What I'm saying is , humans are now replacing virtual with any means of having success without the fear of God.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.