Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,243 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (66125 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by MOTOPARK: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
greggng:

He most pay for his crime otherwise only gullible Christians like you will give him forgiveness..nobody is above the law. Let him come and confess. Submit himself for trial ...serve his 24 years sentence ...then ask for forgiveness...he is lucky is not my sister he did this to
How such are you it wasn't mutually agreed by both of them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by thesicilian: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dandsome:

Before forgiveness, let's know if there is repentance.

Before forgiveness there should be admission of guilt, repentance then forgiveness.

Has he even admitted he did it in the first place? We are still waiting for his robust reply since 2013 concerning Walter.

Has he repented of his unstoppable sins?

Has he asked for forgiveness?
Has he been proven guilty?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by festacman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
kitaatita:

No upfrontforgiveness
Please. You admit wrongdoing, feel sorry genuinely for your wrongdoing, confess your wrongdoing and be prepared for restitution or restoration. You cannot arrogantly thread on the pains of those you've hurt in denial and defiance and claim upfront forgiveness.
Forgiveness is assured, no doubt. What is happening now will help him to seek help. Help means acknowledgement of a problem, which comes with awareness, repentance and remorse.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Ubdavis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rape is a crime. If he should be forgiven, then all the repented criminals in the prisons should be forgiven, those anticipating criminality should be forgiven in advance too. I hope our society will function well with this. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by kitaatita: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
festacman:

Forgiveness is assured, no doubt. What is happening now will help him to seek help. Help means acknowledgement of a problem, which comes with awareness, repentance and remorse.
Has he acknowledged, sought help, repented or shown remorse? Rape is not only a sin, it is a crime. And again a 17 year old teenager, it is condemnable.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Melison:
Mehn why did it take so long revealing the truth, multiple times u we're raped and u didn't tell no one??
Boom today u just come out and blah blah blah abegi
If the man did it it's all sorts of wrong mehn but u for don talk since na haba

You think it's easy ?/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Balderdash,if true what he did is a crime and ought to be punished for it.
No need bringing spirituality or religion into it.
I don't think your God would forgive a rapist when the victim is yet to heal

So God should kill him because he raped someone many years ago.... God is not man that hoard revenge.... I think you should check yourself first before you crucify another person over his past sins

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
I agree with Freeze bt the man needs to come clean first.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by essenceplus: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
This dude spoke well this time around.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by essenceplus: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ufedolove:
Before seeking for whom to forgive who blah blah blah, we should get to the truth of the matter first.

I'm not saying the girl is lying but is she saying the truth? If yes, why and how?

You like nollywood too much cheesy see as you put your mouth for straw like juice
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Yoighaman(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is horrendous when a woman's virginity is taken via rape, more painful when she hears other girls get married as a virgin. May God heal her soul.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AmazonHippolyta(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

So God should kill him because he raped someone many years ago.... God is not man that hoard revenge.... I think you should check yourself first before you crucify another person over his past sins
Balderdash na that he is alive he should face justice if guilty.
When he dies he can go and meet God and ask for forgiveness.
God is not the judge in the court of law.
Do not try to trivalise rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Affamefuna(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't in anyway support rape, but the story by Mrs Dakola just doesn't add up especially since she claimed it was done in her own home. I pray the justice is served to the guilty one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by zcee: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Next thing you will hear from the pastor in this upcoming sunday to his congregation is that occultic members are trying to pull down the church of God.. Ndi ori!!! Oshi!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by kiyosaki1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
skultrick:
My own is that I don't believe what that woman just said bcoz I smell envy and an attempt to bring someone down after disagreements.

Rape victims should speak up when the event occurred, and not wait till forever before making such claims.

Mind you, I'm not a church goer, I can't even withstand being fooled by a so-called man of God all in the name of Christianity.

I say this because, I know how women turn to Rams for their so-called pastors. Infact, Ram is an understatement, they will even do the pastor's bidding after having a discussion and agreement with their husbands.

You see, that's why I would never marry a woman that's too religious. I wouldn't even dare, they're so foolish to their pastors.

My sister is one of those, and I don't even attempt to tell her it's wrong, because before I will finish making my statement, she would have called me a devil advocate. She will never agree that are pastor is a human being like her.

That's how one called me a lost soul, because I asked what's special about Pastor Ingla crusade in kubwa that he will pay to see him.

Weeks later, the so-called pastor ingila and his wife washed their dirty linens in presence of all of us.

So, I repeat, I don't believe her rape claim while not exonerating the so-called pastor Biodun. because some of this men who call themselves pastors are nothing but con men who have hijacked the kingdom, exploiting the fragile human mind.

Wonder why, I stopped going to church, seeing how they only preach worldly achievements without preaching eternity and vanity.

Which is why our society is growing in corruption everyday despite so many churches around.

Perhaps, people want to leave large like their pastors at all cost.

I repeat again, I don't believe her claim of rape. She clinched to the con man like her irks hoping to be his wife but failed, now I was raped.

Fools and zombies everywhere who have refused to take responsibilities for their action, but believe God will come down to clean their mess.

The above sum up what happens. The two of them were dating in the past and their is disagreement of recent, and between a twinkle of eye rape surface . It's only God that can judge what really happened.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have be waiting for these bastard I know he must talk the moment it concern church and pastor but will go underground whenever Islamic cleric or a traditional worshipper messed up.

Useless idiot I know the f u c k I n g thing called freezer or ice block bitch will and must talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by fergie001: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
LisaAnne:

when it comes to pastors our problem in Nigeria is very complex
not just complex but impenetrable, inscrutable, unfathomable, undecipherable, bewildering and perplexing to say the least
Sweetheart,take it easy nah....you will kee us with all this grammar....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by frowland(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
Did he rape her before he became a pastor or after he was already a pastor , in the world and outside the world.

We are talking of rape, you are talking of pastor title. How that one take concern us?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by pweetyabiola(f): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
Did he rape her before he became a pastor or after he was already a pastor , in the world and outside the world.
the time of the rape doesnt matter, rape is rape. have you not seen old people being prosecuted abroad for crimes commited over 30 years?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by mekuxiani(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
GisterBlogger:

This morning, Nigerians woke up the explosive interview of Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's where she accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that after he had allegedly raped her inside her mother's living room, and Pastor Biodun told her she should be happy a man of God was the one who took her virginity.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the trend news, he wrote...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-busola-dakolo-revealed-pastor-biodun-raped-her
Very Bad I have been hearing diff stories from this same COZA and they are aligning
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
festacman:
As Christians, Pastor Fatoyinbo is forgiven upfront but he needs HELP, Mrs. Dakolo needs healing and society needs justice to deter other predators.
Pastor Fatoyinbo needs castration not help
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Djcrystalzed: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:

Can you read and write at all

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
read the post again, ur answer lies within
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by seunmsg(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Forgiveness is between God, the rapist and the raped. As far as I’m concerned, the law should take its full course. Biodun Fatoyinbo should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. Rape is a very violent crime that erodes the victim of their confidence and self esteem. Apart from the physical abuse, the victim is left emotionally wrecked. Rapist are worse than armed robbers. They must be given worse treatment compared to how armed robbers are treated.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by stanisbaratheon: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
The same bible says suffer not a witch to live. If you're a rapist, you're worst than a witch.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by PassiveNaira: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Between this and Regina story, which one will pull more traffic?

Like for Bisola Share for Regina Daniels
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by maidaddy: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Melison:
Mehn why did it take so long revealing the truth, multiple times u we're raped and u didn't tell no one??
Boom today u just come out and blah blah blah abegi
If the man did it it's all sorts of wrong mehn but u for don talk since na haba

wow what an unfortunate comment to make. its better to be silent and thought wise than to speak and expose one's foolishness.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let him be arrested, be detained, and extract some confession and get some court appearance.
For these to come out from a married woman showed the pain she have gone through
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by femi4: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
your day just dey break
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Olusheyi1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
We are listening....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) / Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.