Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (85181 Views)

Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Timi1990(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some women just open their mouth and shout RAPE ! and want the whole world to believe them . She claimed he came to their house early morning and just started raping her ; that’s not right at all. No punch , no force , no hitting on the face , no form of aggression etc haba !!!! . Most men are not saint but rape cases are very difficult to judge as there no witness or 3rd party in the event .
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by CosmicPhoenix: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol no he didn't , but he was a very touchy touchy person.

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Biglittlelois(f): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=79789112][/quote]

What?
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by CosmicPhoenix: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
did he touch you?
Biglittlelois:

What?
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Biglittlelois(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
did he touch you?

Touch, yes, Not rape if that's what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by CosmicPhoenix: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
this is bad shocked,the guy will probably not escape this one,too many victims are speaking out.

Biglittlelois:

Touch, yes, Not rape if that's what you mean.
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Biglittlelois(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this is bad shocked,the guy will probably not escape this one,too many victims are speaking out.

Thought you are part of those supporting him, yes I hope justice will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by maxzzo1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Izabel:
only God knows who is truly serving him
But come to look it how will a married woman forge such story with d husband is" inposicant" from d story nebi today thing don't be surprise if others will file out next week !!!
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by writeprof(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=objobj post=79754129]

For two people that are not government employees?

Nah[Quote]

Yea, rape is a criminal offence against humanity- females.
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Chi133(f): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2019
]Only those that stay in Ilorin will know this guy well, the church was first along Pipeline road going to Tanke when I first attended the church, before they moved to Stella Obasanjo hall, the first time I went there, the manner they welcome first timers was impressive but I wasn't comfortable with their mode of service and worship, after church, first timers were given refreshments and expected to have ONE on ONE talk Fatoyinbo...........after that day I never stepped my leg there ever again. You left but in her case she continued going because she is love with the pastor
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by CosmicPhoenix: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2019
no,i will just sit on my chair and see how this one ends

Biglittlelois:

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Bossjakande: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lois am back from a ban
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by pinkygurl(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2019
The surging number of women who have seen this #marriedpastor biodun fatoyinbo holy anointed preek is alarming grin

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by stevolution5: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Riversides2003:

Bros u sound like a very experienced man ooo lol.f
�� am very rusty bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by booksrite001: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2019
stevolution5:
�� am very rusty bro!

shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by laudate: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmn...sale of Krest is going to sky rocket, now. sad shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Emmygezie594: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
toydee:
Why always pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA..
grin
Re: Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things by Mftivi: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sterope:
What is a perfect rape scenario, eyin apologist?

here is one. My parents always took me to another flat in our building where a family friend lived at that time. What they didn't know is that the maid there always raped me and this continued for a long time cos no adult was around. When my parents leave her guardians leaves too! Now telling me you got raped in your fathers house while your sister was around and you were a virgin is very cock and bullish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.