Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her (2959 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by dachilino: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don Jazzy and Banky W have also joined other Nigerians to react, after Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola revealed that Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her.  Don Jazzy and Banky W who both reacted to the disclosure by Timi Dakolo's wife on being raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo, described Busola as a strong woman. Don Jazzy wrote; 

"Thank you for being a voice for the many women that don’t have the courage to speak out yet. It is important we let our mothers, sisters, daughters know that you cannot be bullied for speaking the truth. #iStandWithBusola @busoladakolo@timidakolo"

Banky W on the other hand revealed that it was so hard to watch the video, as it left him sorry that she had to go through such nightmare. He further stated that he is standing with the Dakolo's family. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/don-jazzy-and-banky-w-react-as-timi-dakolos-wife-reveals-pastor-fatoyinbo-raped-her/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
The issue of rape is a very sensitive one. We should always be careful with our support or condemnation of the alleged victims, because though it takes a lot of courage for a woman to agree publicly that she was raped, we also know that not all women are saints and there are instances where the accused may actually be innocent of the allegations.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by itspzpics(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin nice
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Ninethmare: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
APC government has given us another trending news to redirect us from complaining about the country

Can't just wait for the next trending news

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
If we talk now, they will say..."you're wicked and evil" as if the hypocrites can take it.

A pastor that suppose to be stoned to death... Shiooor!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by jendhorlee(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
nice one don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Izabel(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
only God knows who is truly serving him
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by GOFRONT(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

A pastor wen dey wear gucci Hoodie, Is that one a pastor?
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Houseofglam7(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
It does take a whole lot for a woman to speak up after being raped,but the question is, will she get justice if the perpetrator is guilty?
Considering he's highly influential and literally worshipped?
Damn,preachers make me nauseous undecided
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by saasala(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

They had sex. She wasnt raped.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin which means she was already sexually active, and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin grin

They are both mad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Olorunnim: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:
I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

They had sex. She wasnt raped.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin which means she was already sexually active, and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin grin

They are both mad.

The oldest trick in the book if you know

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by domino4211(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leave the man of god alone.
god revealed to him that the girl will be raped and disvirgined by a larger preeq that will tear her towtow,so the man of god simply interveined and opened it himelf..
No big deal there.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Vikzz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmm na wa, this pastor don finally enter am�
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by tstx(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
This story eh... It touched my insides
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by 2rez: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians, na irrelevant matters wey no do naija good plus wey no consain them papa, na hin them go dey react to like chemical reactors. Watch out for more reactors in various forms concerning this trash matter.

Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Olufela30: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
See Nigerians, supported Neymar when he was alleged for rape...
Cos Nigerian celebs don't know the geh ba ?

Now cos Timi's wife has told them one story, they coming out hypocritically to condemn the pastor....

All liars...
Re: Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her by Abkreizi: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Darasimi Omoseyin Biography & Background / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.