Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo (2228 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by titiloyeblog: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Wale Jana, who happens to be the CEO of Sapphire Scents and also a member of The Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA) wrote on his Instagram page about the trending issue between Pastor Fatoyinbo (Founder of COZA) and Busola Dakolo (The wife of a popular Nigeria Musician, Timi Dakolo).

Below were his words;

I just watched @busoladakolo video I know the world gets emotional the moment a woman mentions that she was raped but if you will take a minute to think objectively; the oldest way a woman can try to destroy a man is to accuse him of rape. Any man is guilty of this offence in the eyes of the public until otherwise and if she has a little social status like the wife of a struggling musician like @timidakolo it makes it look credible.
Why is she doing this? Timi and wife are a pawn in a conspiracy and also because it will help him sell some records which he desperately needs to sell, they will also trend for a while, she has already opened unbroken.ng an online platform to cash in on the drama just like @esewalter and then its over!
I am a proud COZA member and @biodunfatoyinbo is my father and he has been a blessing to millions of people all over the world. This time there will be no silence and since you want war, you will have it. If @biodunfatoyinbo has been a blessing to you, its time to speak up, don't keep quiet!

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.
Another thing that bothers me is why all the people troubling the body of christ @daddyfreeze @timidakolo@busoladakolo @chudeity all attend a particular church

Timi and Busola have a LOT of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones. Its time to shatter this house of cards these people have built, its time to deal with cyber bullying and vague social media allegations and this couple will be the scape goats.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/since-you-want-war-you-will-have-it.html

Cc: Lalasticalala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by titiloyeblog: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Jessyjack(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
please someone should help me tell Jana that he is mad.....!!!! instead of bowing your head in shame you are talking about war..... that war will soon roast you and your entire generation....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by jendhorlee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
next

1 Like

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by GOFRONT(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
A pastor wen dey wear Gucci hoodie, is that one a pastor??

8 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Abfinest007(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
come n see people that will be taking panadol for another man headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let him take his teenage daughter to the pastor's house for a sleepover and then we'll take it up from there undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by festacman(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by thesicilian: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
The whole world was against Neymar too after his rape accusation, until he came out with evidence of his innocence. Whether this Pastor is guilty or not, my advice to guys is always back up and never delete your WhatsApp and Facebook chats with the opposite sex, you never know when it might save your life or career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by itspzpics(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
War ke
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Officialgarri: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

They both ate from the same pot. One forcefully opened the pot, while another is still scratching the pot.
Case closed.

6 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by OJODEL10(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
from this man's statement the rape case is true. causing the mog more trouble. i pity his sense of reasoning.

8 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Engrjj: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
No matter your crime, you will always have a supporter I'm not surprised people will still support Biodun.

2 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by kiddoiLL(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
They said your pastor raped someone, different women came out and you boldly came out to spew trash that she got pregnant before marriage. what a lame way to put up defense.
So because we all have our skeletons in our cupboard, we should be okay with Rape issue and allegations?
Neymar was accused, and nobody came out saying stuffs like the girl had this past or that, instead Neymar brought proof he was innocent.
Let your pastor do the same, else please shut your dumb àss up and stop making yourself look stupid

3 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by HeyHey(f): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
That you did something in the past doesnt mean you cannot speak against it now, its called GROWTH

1 Like

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Hotfreezers: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
This ugly fool. See his fat head like a morsel of eba moulded by a hungry glutton.

May all his daughters go through what Busola went through.

3 Likes

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by zainkay: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maybe the rape allegations is true after all..

1 Like

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by kushercain: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is there a statute of limitation for rape in the Nigerian constitution? And if yes, how many years?
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by OKOATA(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
See the lips of a ganja farmer, and this one calls himself a pastor or what the hell is he??
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by HumanHairLovers(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
See idiots claiming to be filled with the spirit.

And spitting war chants.

I beg Timi do us proud and nail this idiots please

We're solidly behind You

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

tabaski:

We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by guynextdoor(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let the judgement which our Lord spoke about begin!

Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by Gudiza(m): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2019
zainkay:
Maybe the rape allegations is true after all..
lol...maybe the rape allegation is false afterall.

Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon. Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.
They both ate from the same pot. One forcefully opened the pot, while another is still scratching the pot.
Case closed.
U know what? initially I read the comments and thought u were lunny. Only after reading the OP did I realise u spoke in truth lol. Not a fan of fatoyinbo or any other pastor for that matter. In fact, I think they're all FAKE. In short, in this life, religion is a program designed to subvert your will and divert your attention from the real 'LIFE'. But, that's another matter altogether! The issue of ruga settlements were just heating up and now this?? or, did they pay these 'forced' couple lol.

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.
It's like a lot of people want to nail this guy and it's probably the right thing to do but after reading this quote I find myself in a state of bewilderment. I watched the video and she painted this picture like she was fresh virgin Mary mother of Jesus who only goes to synagogue to speak the tongues of the spirits! and there was Timi pictured alongside his wife looking pious and supportive!
If there's any atom of truth in above quote then sorry to say these people have scores to settle and a nice fat check should definitely be in the offing. grin grin
subsequently, they should just gerarahere mehnnnn!
Re: 'Since You Want War, You Will Have It' - Wale Jana Tells Busola Dakolo by goldenarrow: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:
This ugly fool. See his fat head like a morsel of eba moulded by a hungry glutton.

May all his daughters go through what Busola went through.

Lol. Olori karabata bi okele wobia. Savage.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's 'Khloe' goes topless in Her new Photoshoot / Anna Ebiere Shares Adorable Beach Photo With Her Baby Daddy, Flavour / Who Is Gigy Money? Meet Ike’s Ex Girlfriend Who Wants To Be Famous In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.