Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names (10888 Views)

P-yes Application Portal 2022| How New Applicants Can Check Their Information / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by silverbirdng(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
The FCT Police Command on Friday informed all applicants who applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force to check their names at their respective Area Councils.

This was contained in a statement issued on Friday by DSP Anjuguri Manzah, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for FCT.

“The list of shortlisted candidates has been pasted at their Area Councils,” he said.

“The Screening exercise will commence at the FCT Police Command Headquarters Garki, Abuja as from Monday 1st July, to Saturday 20th July, 2019 by 7:00am prompt.

“Shortlisted candidates are advised to report at the screening center on the date indicated against their names.

“Candidates mode of dressing for the exercise is white T-shirt on white short knickers.

“They are to come along with the original and photocopies of their credentials, office file, passport photographs and printout copy of the letter of invitation for the exercise.”

The Police Service Commission (PSC) had announced that screening of shortlisted applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables will begin nationwide on Monday, July 1, 2019.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-recruitment-police-announce-locations-shortlisted-candidates-can-check-names/

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by BUSHHUNTER: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another batch of extortionists.

8 Likes

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Generalwoodz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Police Na work?
They are going to screen them on "Roja" collecting strenght/capabilities...screening question be like

Screener: You're on the road.you see a group of armed robber/kidnappers.what will you do?

Candidate:Pave way and allow them go sir.!..

Screener: Excellento!

Screener: you see a nice,clean dressed young guy,with a laptop,a very big phone and inside G wagon Who do you think he is ?

Candidate: Yahoo boy sir

Screener:Perfecto!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Melison(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okay then good for those who applied
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Omoapena(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
silverbirdng:
The FCT Police Command on Friday informed all applicants who applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force to check their names at their respective Area Councils.

This was contained in a statement issued on Friday by DSP Anjuguri Manzah, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for FCT.

“The list of shortlisted candidates has been pasted at their Area Councils,” he said.
Nice one from the nigerian police.

“The Screening exercise will commence at the FCT Police Command Headquarters Garki, Abuja as from Monday 1st July, to Saturday 20th July, 2019 by 7:00am prompt.

“Shortlisted candidates are advised to report at the screening center on the date indicated against their names.

“Candidates mode of dressing for the exercise is white T-shirt on white short knickers.

“They are to come along with the original and photocopies of their credentials, office file, passport photographs and printout copy of the letter of invitation for the exercise.”

The Police Service Commission (PSC) had announced that screening of shortlisted applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables will begin nationwide on Monday, July 1, 2019.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-recruitment-police-announce-locations-shortlisted-candidates-can-check-names/
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Ambi25: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
ok! the name are online already
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by NOL2dworld(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
The thought on the new police recruits mind..

Mehn!!! We don hammer.. grin

Dem go hear am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by nairalee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
U forgot to add the most important requirement

Hold "Roger" when Coming
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Heartmender1: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pray for me.

I just came back from Airforce recruitment.

I was lucky to be among the 40candidates that got to final stage in my state out of 130candidates.

I pray my name come out in final list to attend the 6months training

Make dem no use ojoro commot our name for we, the son of nobody(no godfather)
cry kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wailers, dust your butts and rise up and work.

Do something meaningful with your lives and stop complaining of no jobs since 1999.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by UKlassng006(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
WE WILL SELL YOUR CAR FOR YOU FASTER, NEW OR TOKUNBO

Give us your car at & we'll sell for you 10x faster without you doing any work par say except that you will have hire us for a token of #3,000 as registration fee.
What we do is to market & sell a car on your behalf that you want to sell for whether it is new or tokunbo. As a car dealer, if you see that your sales is slow, you can do business with us without fear of the unknown.

T&C apply

....We provide you result

Call/Whatsapp a Sales Rep on: 08061147403 for a deal.
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Heartmender1:
Pray for me.

I just came back from Airforce recruitment.

I was lucky to be among the 40candidates that got to final stage in my state out of 130candidates.

I pray my name come out in final list to attend the 6months training

and you know get or know any God father prayers is very good but God self don tire for nigerians and their ways

1 Like

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Legendguru: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Heartmender1: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

and you know get or know any God father prayers is very good but God self don tire for nigerians and their ways

I no get any godfather.

Na God and prayer i rely on
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
I wish all the shotlisted candidate all the best. angry angry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Heartmender1:

I no get any godfather.

Na God and prayer i rely on

God will see you thru Broda.
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Daviestunech(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another bunch of thieves onboard...that very nice undecided

Make Dem give them proper orientation ooo
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
All the best for all those who chose to serve in NPF.
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Heartmender1: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

God will see you thru Broda.
Amen

Thanks boss
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another league of police officers undecided
Why do people still take this job
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by iluvdonjazzy: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
it's my birthday please show some Love
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by agro100(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Ryan03(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
All those typing NPF na job? Bunch of criminals etc, if you check well, most of them apply o

1 Like

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
silverbirdng:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
ff
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Awaja(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
AGbero don shortlist,oya go check am
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Edo state shortlist recruitment list is out, Can i still apply for the NPF recruitment?
Re: Police Announce Locations Shortlisted Candidates Can Check Their Names by Jacknn: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
Edo state shortlist recruitment list is out, Can i still apply for the NPF recruitment?
Please elaborate in this,is NPF application currently on,or you're talking abt the full list of the applicants they call for interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! / Apply For Sabmiller Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / VACANCY - Teachers Wanted In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.