Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (52662 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GistMore: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Still in line with the trending story of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, former Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, turned medical personnel in USA has shared her view.

While at it Georgina Onuoha, a single mother of two teenage girl revealed how she was almost raped my a Catholic priest at age 22.

She wrote:

“Woke up to this and my heart sunk reading some of the commentaries by ignorant Nigerians. As developed as the United States is, rape victims still struggle to speak up knowing the backlash they will face and wondering if anyone will believe them or not.

For the miscreants questioning the timing of her story, I hope you understand the gravity of trauma most rape victims go through.Dear Nigerians and Christians, stop believing in your pastors, priests, and spiritual leaders. Take their preachings and evaluate their morals. Remember pastors are men and will always prey on the helpless, naive and vulnerable. Don’t trust no man or spiritual leader as a supreme being.

They are human and hence fallible. Being a man of God doesn’t mean they will not do their best to take advantage of you sexually, emotionally, financially and otherwise.

As a Catholic, I have witnessed first hand how those you love will cross boundaries to a point of wanting to sexually assault you.

Yes, as a young woman who acquired fame at a young age, these phonies will want to take advantage of you all in the name of wanting to guide you spiritually.

At age 22, a priest almost raped me unfortunately for him, I might have appeared naive and soften spoken boy was I raised Army strong with a warrior spirit. I told him not today and not never. I moved past that but not every woman has same fighting spirit. Some are damaged for life while others take a different path to self destruction because they can’t cope with the trauma they experience.

Don’t be quick to condemn a woman telling her painful story of rape and defend a Pastor you know nothing about. That they stand on that pulpit does not mean they are holy.

Many have the grace to minister but the flesh thrives on the power and authority they hold. Trust no pastor or priest with your wives, daughters and loved ones. Go to church listen to the gospel and go home and live according to Christ teachings. Stop worshipping your pastors. Stop venerating your priest.

Love them from afar and pray for them.

Lots of wolves in sheep clothings.

Spiritual leaders are suppose to give guidance and moral support to their community but most have become predators.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-a-catholic-priest-almost-raped-me-at-22-georgina-onuoha

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GistMore: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GOFRONT(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
What!!!

Pls and pls, No more opening of Can of worms...We have heard enough

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jesu

I said it earlier that I ain't going no where till I see the last of all these allegations.

Now watch as every thing that has a kpekus come forward with her rape story.

Chai.
Data don finish and see plenty things to read for nairaland

51 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by nepapole(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
na rape news till 2023

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by NobleAngell(f): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be small thing. Look at what Pastor Biodun has caused.

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Me too movement coming up.

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GistMore: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by IamD18: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another unknown olosho on the loose.

Even without being raped by the said reverend father, you were still wayward and irresponsible enough to end up as a single mother of two.

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

284 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Freestainworld(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
one pastor don dey call me since but I no gree go, maybe na God dey talk to me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Here we go again...........

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by teadrake(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Another unknown olosho on the loose.

Even without being raped by the said reverend father, you were still wayward and irresponsible enough to end up as a single mother of two.

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]
Injure her with that your EBA please

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Enough is Enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GistmoreNG: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
It seems like almost all our celebrities have been sexually assaulted..........this is getting messier.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by TANID(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:
Jesu

I said it earlier that I ain't going no where till I see the last of all these allegations.

Chai.
Just Switch To Freebasics, In A Recent Time I Don't Used My Own Data To Browse Nairaland All Because Of Meaningless News Like This Even Though MTN Dey Give Me Free 200MB Data Every Months. grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by TANID(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
aunty tohyorsih2 Se Eyina O Ni Itan Kankan Ti Efe So Ni Abi Wan O Rape Eyin Ri Ni grin Seriously Wan Ti Rape Emi Ri o grin And I Go Soon Share My Own Story Too grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
TANID:
aunty tohyorsih2 Se Eyina O Ni Itan Kankan Ti Efe So Ni Abi Wan O Rape Eyin Ri Ni grin Seriously Wan Ti Rape Emi Ri o grin And I Go Soon Share My Own Story Too grin

Emi oni itan kankan o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by czarina(f): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:
Jesu

Chai.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by WebSurfer(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by loadedvibes: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lies go begin flow now

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by morikee: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
So na now dem get mouth abi continue God dey watch you
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Junkie1: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
SO NOW EVERY PVSSY HAS BEEN RAPED?...OK THAT'S ENOUGH NAIRALAND FOR ONE DAY LEMME GO AND SLEEP
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by osejie17(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dakolo wife has opened church for all rape victims. every rape victims using dis opportunities to open up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by etcsines: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
what rubbish??

almost raped is different from raped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by nototribalist: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even this old Ashawoo dey talk too

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by foreshore(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Still in line with the trending story of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, former Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, turned medical personnel in USA has shared her view.

While at it Georgina Onuoha, a single mother of two teenage girl revealed how she was almost raped my a Catholic priest at age 22.

She wrote:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-a-catholic-priest-almost-raped-me-at-22-georgina-onuoha

And you are single mother of two. Guess your girls are a product of rape. Only you

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by chibike69: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.