Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts (1135 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by unknownguy: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by unknownguy: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
tongue
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by unknownguy: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by KendrickAyomide: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin I don't want to be in Pastor Fatoyinbo Biodun's shoes right now.

Alexa play me - me against the world by 2pac shakur

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by StrikeBack(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin ;Dw
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Their might be a twist... legal battle is d main
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
People that quoted just wasted their time
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everybody is STANDING with Timi and his Wife... As you can see only the Pastor's DICK is STANDING with Him.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
mikezuruki:
what did he see that he's reacting to?
Same thing u both saw that made him a person in life.
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
mikezuruki:
what did he see that he's reacting to?
Hope that was not to make jest of his disability cause even at his present state, he's a million times better than you...
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by simonlee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Every sensible lawyer knows that the pastor will win in court because as it stands, Timi and his wife have no evidence to back their claims. all these celebrities reacting up and down will raise the funds she'd pay the pastor for defamation!

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Hintona(f): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
simonlee:
Every sensible lawyer knows that the pastor will win in court because as it stands, Timi and his wife have no evidence to back their claims. all these celebrities reacting up and down will raise the funds she'd pay the pastor for defamation!
Miracle happens
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by simonlee(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

Miracle happens
not this kind. you can't just wake up one morning, pose in front of a camera and accuse someone of rape with absolute zero evidence. the pastor might be guilty, but she can't prove it. the supposed incident happened 16years ago...why talk now? what does she really want?
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Take him to court
Re: I Stand With My Sister Busola Dakolo, You Are Courageous - Cohbams Asuquo Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians got no chill tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Haters Will Say I Cannot Dance" - Peggy Ovire Twerks In Video / Video Of Bobrisky Arriving The Station Over N665k Debt That Got People Talking / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu, Peter Okoye Reacts To Joe’s Eviction, Tacha’s Vote Perce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.