Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (54709 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Deepfeel(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
. grin
It's an opportunity for krest to hit the market again the soft drink taken after sex grin
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarianaTrench: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2019
chris51:
Wale Jana is a BEAST for supporting pastor coza who raped an underage girl. Here in the US, he will go to jail without option of fine.
Useless pastors that take advantage of members of their congregation

Wale Jana has a right to have a different opinion in this matter.

It's not a crime!

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
High time we understand a man of God is not God
so because he ain't God he should be allowed to molest people and go free?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
This lady can't just concoct this story...these men that call themselves pastor, should be dealt with like any other citizen... everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Pervert.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by AuroraB(f): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
if you are also wise u will know what her broke ass stand to gain... angry
Oh, why am I not surprised. With no evidence apparently, you come up with what she has to gain shocked
I guess you have been feeding she and her broke ass family undecided
One is born, everyday embarassed
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Odinaka00(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).

It's so stupid my brother. Though I don't see Dakolo's wife coming out to accuse the Pastor just to be on limelight or to ruin the man down but I just cant believe stuffs like this without seeing any evidence.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Odinaka00(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
chris51:
Wale Jana is a BEAST for supporting pastor coza who raped an underage girl. Here in the US, he will go to jail without option of fine.
Useless pastors that take advantage of members of their congregation

The same Us that I spent 4yrs would still investigate properly on this matter before prosecuting the Pastor. That s how things work there
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by LawyerKunle2(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Still on this matter... Interesting
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Justpd: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I knew Davido was an idiot
So nobody can have a different opinion from the bandwagon?
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct. it's pure stupidity to already hang a suspect based on accusations. The accuser must prove her case before you take sides and crucify the accused.
Wtf is wrong with the whole world so because it's man vs woman the man is automatically guilty?
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

Just like you said, there are too many foolish people in the world and you are one of them.
It doesn't make any logical sense for a woman of that status to claim something of that nature if it's false.
You religious dweebs are looking for evidence cos y'all know she can't tender any concrete evidence because it's been a long time.
Bleep you rapist!
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by iJhoe(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
The picture above as he stretches the mike looks like
He is stretching his prick to ladies saying
"An akamu in time saves nine"

Omg this nigga here is a whole bitch
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Isoduwa(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).

Don't mind Nigerians they are finish anywhere belle face
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by iJhoe(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:

What other facts and evidence more concrete there are than the rape victim herself
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by colyx1(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo is always in the news for the wrong reasons. Two women has accused him in the past for molestation. This guy na endtime pastor. grin
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Steve28: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
This incident happened years ago, then the so called pastor wasn’t a true born again but now he is a true Christian. Remember the Bible said behold old things are passed away. So please I really need you guys to help me ask Busola what are problem is. I believe she can’t tell me that aside from pastor and her husband, no other man has Slept with her.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Born2Breed(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

It's an opportunity for krest to hit the market again the soft drink taken after sex grin

Aswearugad. Coca Cola will be dancing zanku now.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by frankoben(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Hey it seems something is going down here, ever since this rape issue hit social media Nigerians from all works of life have come out to air their views except of course our so called men of God....
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2019
People are attaching too much emotion into this matter, let the court decide
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Foodforthought: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2019
BizBayo:

Bro, this issue made me see why the nation is not progressing. Imagine a country where 99 percent of its citizens sleeps and all are facing the same direction!

No reservatives, no logical reasonings, media hypnotism.

I'm beginning to think this country might never get it right... But note, because the citizens are like these things, those politicians will always rape us.

I need to build my own country.
There's a worrying lack of critical thinking among Nigerians. They follow trends, carried by the waves. They are gullible. They are easily fooled. Think about MMM, they don't question knowledge, they just gulp it.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Justpd:

Just like you said, there are too many foolish people in the world and you are one of them.
It doesn't make any logical sense for a woman of that status to claim something of that nature if it's false.
You religious dweebs are looking for evidence cs y'all know she can't tender any concrete evidence because it's been a long time.
Bleep you rapist!
hahahhahahahaha I'm an atheist you idiot. I always knew people supporting her blindly were white Knights and beta men. So grin grin grin so you believe a woman of her "status" can't lie who the fucck is she? I've never heard that name before.
I know sex starve fools like you always run to women's defense without using your lice infested pea brain

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by flourishing247: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:

You seriously think a married woman in Nigeria will fake a story to trend? In this our society Don't worry you will soon hear from his team that the sex was with consent. When stories abound like this, there's usually an iota of truth. Are you also aware more ladies are coming out?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2019
distributeinc:
This lady can't just concoct this story...these men that call themselves pastor, should be dealt with like any other citizen... everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Pervert.
" This men that call themselves pastor"
a confused human being.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Foodforthought: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
iJhoe:

What other facts and evidence more concrete there are than the rape victim herself
Are you serious? That's the evidence? The victim? So you mean any girl comes out and accuses any one, automatically the man is guilty? Wow.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Foodforthought: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
iJhoe:

Are you serious? That's the evidence? The victim? So you mean any girl comes out and accuses any man, automatically the man is guilty? Wow.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
flourishing247:

You seriously think a married woman in Nigeria will fake a story to trend? In this our society Don't worry you will soon hear from his team that the sex was with consent. When stories abound like this, there's usually an iota of truth. Are you also aware more ladies are coming out?
ladies are herd and bandwagon creatures how many women accused Brett Kavanaugh?
Women do things they think is trending

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Justpd: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
hahahhahahahaha I'm an atheist you idiot. I always knew people supporting her blindly were white Knights and beta men. So grin grin grin so you believe a wom of her "status" can't lie who the fucck is she? I've never heard that name before.
I know sex starve fools like you always run to women's defense without using your lice infested pea brain

I don't have to read what you said. Honestly I didn't. So don't mention me next time.
Fucking religious rapist.
One day you'll feel what's like to be sexually harassed, and you'll be scared to speak up because idiots like you will ask for video proof.
Fucking animal, I'll have to shoot you if I set eyes on you
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Justpd:

I don't have to read what you said. Honestly I didn't. So don't mention me next time.
Fucking religious rapist.
One day you'll feel what's like to be sexually harassed, and you'll be scared to speak up because idiots like you will ask for video proof.
Fucking animal, I'll have to shoot you if I set eyes on you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fucck off you little bitcch.

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2019
AuroraB:
If you were wise, ask yourself what Busola stands to gain in defaming this man! Now she's married. sad
everything. She'll become a public figure, more popular (I've never heard these names before) she'll become the face of "strong woman" and she can open an NGO for the "abused" women. Very soon they will start giving her endorsements
The idiots who accused Neymar and Kavanaugh what did they stand to gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:

It a woman issue....they always want to ride in the wings of emotion and sympathy..... evidence is not needed....so far the accused has a functioning pen!s, he is guilty as long as a lady claims rape....
If they want to nail this guy now....all they need is falsified pattern...get women that will come forward and claim they were raped as well with no evidence 17yrs ago....that’s how it’s done abroad

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Godwin5766(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Pls o nairalanders wen is buhari reacting ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry / Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.