Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (54708 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by maynation(f): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

" .... he(Kpasto Phat Oyinbo) went back to his car and returned with an uncorked bottle of Krest drink and asked me to drink it" B.Dakolo.

Ohhhhh.

Thank you so much for this clarification.

God bless you love.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by babadeee(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
But wait... why does this foolish Davido dude just open his mouth to talk for talking sake? His grammatical expressions are always wrong and trying to talk like dem Akata folks. Go ahead and curse him with the correct grammatical expression at least. angry

Dude is just too full of himself for real! Bastar.d! angry
Broda wey mumu cheesy grin with the way him grammatical expressions wrong so, he will feed you and you generation angry sad Please who English help?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I knew Davido was an idiot
So nobody can have a different opinion from the bandwagon?
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct. it's pure stupidity to already hang a suspect based on accusations. The accuser must prove her case before you take sides and crucify the accused.
Wtf is wrong with the whole world so because it's man vs woman the man is automatically guilty?
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

"any girl?" well, in this case the so called "girl" is a married woman in her 30s, with kids, she knows what's at stake and wouldn't involve herself in this if it wasn't real, she knows her kids will suffer the consequences in future. I know for a fact that she isn't lying cause her story sounds a lot like what most young girls go through in the hands of religious folks

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by SVC6000: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).
Copy That .They Ar All Nun Skull Mules.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2019
martineverest:
never been a fan of his extravagant lifestyle
Lol. I agree with you. I also know most people who are forming victims are victims of their own personal preferences. When you prefer listening to sweet lies to bitter truth every Sunday. Ask urself why churches like oyakhilome, okotie keep getting a flux of youths while MFM and CAC struggle get a handful. I insist. No rape ere. Just a disgruntled Timi dakolo who feels he's been dealt a rough hand by the pastor cause he chop the orange come hang the peel round his neck.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Why it seems almost everybody is taking side in a case where incriminating evidence is yet to be presented?It is foolishness to take side in a matter which is yet to be backed up with concrete fact(s).

What do you know.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by NextBuhari: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2019
imagineheaven:
I don't trust our Nigerian pastors but there's something about this accusation that I seem not to understand. I feel this was not a rape case, maybe the girl just wants to get some money or probably tarnish this man's name.
P.s; I have a feeling they both enjoyed themselves.
Or Timi Dakolo is pained to know the man that deflowered his wife and using her to get back at Mr Fatoyinbo. Most men feel pained knowing and seeing other men who once straffed their babes. As expected, she claims it is rape to justify or defend her. What happens? He then says if you want me to believe you, then you must make it public.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jamersirwin1971: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You're not getting my point here. He does it intentionally to appear cool. He's trying so hard to 'akatalize'. Trying to speak ebonics which is very bad and discouraged among African Americans. The majority of them that speak it live in the ghetto and aren't privileged to know better as that's what they're brought up with and stuff.
He wasn't brought up in such environment but he's too immature thinking it's cool to speak ebonics... like most uneducated, ghetto akata folks think.

Ok sir .
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by OmoDavido(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzy16:

Which evidence you want for rape case. Abi you want see the full rape video. Use your brain

Are you for real? So you mean any random lady can just accuse you of rape and you will be automatically guilty, since you already said there is no evidence for rape?

It doesn't work that way sir! If there is no evidence to support her allegation against the Pastor, then the Pastor is not guilty. Let her go to court without any evidence and see if she won't loose woefully.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

"any girl?" well, in this case the so called "girl" is a married woman in her 30s, with kids, she knows what's at stake and wouldn't involve herself in this if it wasn't real, she knows her kids will suffer the consequences in future. I know for a fact that she isn't lying cause her story sounds a lot like what most young girls go through in the hands of religious folks
sentiments and emotions are all I read from what you wrote. WTF is a married woman?
Married women don't lie?
Her kids have no consequences to suffer they will be hailed as children of a "strong woman". She has everything to gain in today's world where any woman who accused a man of assault whether real or fake is automatically believed and celebrated. She will become popular, open NGO for "abused women" turn a motivational speaker and become relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
Look around my nigga this is Nigeria sense is not required to function In this hole
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Who ask this Davido guy you have not seen any evidence and the court case is far from being announced. To me I ain't no Christian I don't believe in religion but to me all these pastors have become public enemies stupid thing is that the government is bad and you won't hear these celebs because they know where they shit come from pity piety

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by kernel01: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
This man hasn't been proven guilty and you don't know if he is guilty or not yet you want everyone to crucify him. Fools parading themselves as celebrities and trying to appear politically correct. it's pure stupidity to already hang a suspect based on accusations. The accuser must prove her case before you take sides and crucify the accused.
Wtf is wrong with the whole world so because it's man vs woman the man is automatically guilty?
there are too many foolish people in the world right now so Davido, as a man does not know that this can happen to him, any girl can come out tomorrow and say Davido raped me and everyone will crucify him without trying to know if she is lying or not

Have the accused denied the allegation? I'm waiting to hear him deny it, watch many ladies witness against him, like the case of Bill Coby in America, he was jailed when he became an old man for multiple rape cases, which started by one and victims came up as witnesses against him.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
sentiments and emotions are all I read from what you wrote. WTF is a married woman?
Married women don't lie?
Her kids have no consequences to suffer they will be hailed as children of a "strong woman". She has everything to gain in today's world where any woman who accused a man of assault whether real or fake is automatically believed and celebrated. She will become popular, open NGO for "abused women" turn a motivational speaker and become relevant

I don't usually respond to mentions but let me do this, I'm not being sentimental, I know what I'm saying.
Imagine the children click online in 10 years time and discover that their parents are liars? or imagine that her husband discovers that his wife made this story up? imagine her NGO members discover that she was lying? you still don't think a lot is at stake?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by kernel01: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2019
ZikZikZik:
In as much as I don’t like this COZA Pastor..
I have a weird feeling he could be innocent of this allegation, let a competent court proof him guilty first before blasting him and his friends..

Meanwhile Nigerian celebrities should be ashamed of themselves, na all these kind stories their voice dey loud..Why not put in this effort into issues that really matter in the country.

If he's innocent, why can't he issue a statement? Same thing in the case of Ese, he promised issuing a statement till today.

Look never defend a accused rapist, till you've heard from him. If this man should defend himself, alot of his victims will come together as witness against him that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by MightySparrow: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2019
morikee:
Have this rape allegation proven in a competent court of law. Neymar come to my mind
Why would ladies take pleasure LYING against this pastorpreneur? Why always him?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by OmoDavido(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2019
chris51:
Wale Jana is a BEAST for supporting pastor coza who raped an underage girl. Here in the US, he will go to jail without option of fine.
Useless pastors that take advantage of members of their congregation

He can't go to jail in the US if there is no evidence!

The allegation against the Pastor are just mere words without any evidence. Thanks.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by romenna: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
shocked
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by romenna: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
israelmao:
too many accusations of rape and sexual manipulation against dis very same man bro.
In every rumour, there exist an element of truth bro. Think
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't usually respond to mentions but let me do this, I'm not being sentimental, I know what I'm saying.
Imagine the children click online in 10 years time and discover that their parents are liars? or imagine that her husband discovers that his wife made this story up? imagine her NGO members discover that she was lying? you still don't think a lot is at stake?

people who rob banks or do yahoo know a lot is at stake too
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2019
chris51:
Wale Jana is a BEAST for supporting pastor coza who raped an underage girl. Here in the US, he will go to jail without option of fine.
Useless pastors that take advantage of members of their congregation
you are an idiot how did you know that he's guilty? Because a woman told a story that could well be a lie?
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
AuroraB:
Oh, why am I not surprised. With no evidence apparently, you come up with what she has to gain shocked
I guess you have been feeding she and her broke ass family undecided
One is born, everyday embarassed
dont worry dear,very soon u will see evidence where they requested money frm d said coza pastor then u will understand better

being broke doesnt really mean u cant feed
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
hmm... i dont trust dis girls nowadays o, dey can do and undo sad
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emmanuel226(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
well notin konsine me for dis matter sad
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emmanuel226(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2019
but some of dis pastors and women just dey lyk 5 and 6 sad
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by streetfabulous: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
Exactly. Most people especially guys don't understand that a dangerous trend is being set if we allow this public verdict before/without investigation and trial. This could mean that it only takes a well targeted and publicized accusation to destroy years of hard work, reputation and success even if the accusation is false. A billion similar stories about the same person justifies/proves nothing .Let's do the right thing. Let the parties prove their case in a competent court of law or forever spare us all these infantile social media side talks that is setting the precedence for anarchy. I STAND WITH GOD.
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
streetfabulous:

Exactly. Most people especially guys don't understand that a dangerous trend is being set if we allow this public verdict before/without investigation and trial. This could mean that it only takes a well targeted and publicized accusation to destroy years of hard work, reputation and success even if the accusation is false. A billion similar stories about the same person justifies nothing .Let's do the right thing, Let the parties prove their case in a competent court of law or forever spare us all these infantile social media side talks that is setting the precedence for anarchy. I STAND WITH GOD.
I swear I'm so fuccking tired of the men we now have in this world. Men are known to be logical normally, when men haven't be completely pussified, men will try to apply logic in this kind of situation while the women are busy venting emotions I just don't know what happened to men

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by tunary(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2019
eakinbami:
Now available in bulk..
Cheap & quality foreign used laptop at it best.
only serious buyers
Where is your location
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by bluefilm: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I swear I'm so fuccking tired of the men we now have in this world. Men are known to be logical normally, when men haven't be completely pussified, men will try to apply logic in this kind of situation while the women are busy venting emotions I just don't know what happened to men

The thing really taya me, aswear.

The way so many men just dey accept any type of nonsense wey women give dem.

If you ask dem, dem go talk say na because of peace.

But na like dat, things go dey even get worse day by day
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2019
na you know law pass oga lawyer, people like you just need attention, not 1 here 2,3,4,5,,6 the number keeps growing, is this pastor the most handsome in Nigeria, is he the most successful, is he the most flamboyant is he the most outspoken? who is he that numerous number of women have been accusing him..since 2013 i have been reading from ladies accusing this same guy(not pastor),is he the most influential?if we want to even count 100 most influential pastors in Nigeria am not even sure he will be among...you sit there and quote accusation and proven go and sit down abeg..even if you are a magistrate i know Law pass you for this matter...or Maybe you and Davido get personal problem
lilbest4:
Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
abels:
na you know law pass oga lawyer, people like you just need attention, not 1 here 2,3,4,5,,6 the number keeps growing, is this pastor the most handsome in Nigeria, is he the most successful, is he the most flamboyant is he the most outspoken? who is he that numerous number of women have been accusing him..since 2013 i have been reading from ladies accusing this same guy(not pastor),is he the most influential?if we want to even count 100 most influential pastors in Nigeria am not even sure he will be among...you sit there and quote accusation and proven go and sit down abeg..even if you are a magistrate i know Law pass you for this matter...or Maybe you and Davido get personal problem
stories from 30 different people don't prove anything women are bandwagon specie. If Neymar didn't burn that biccth accusations many girls he dumped in the past would have brought their bitterness and accused him too. How many women accused Ronaldo and Kavanaugh?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo by Useful1: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
This is my tske in this matter:

It's completely unfair to condem someone outrightly just because he or she is accused without any incriminating evidence or being proven in a competent law court.

All the so called celebrities (morally bankrupt beasts) who are crucifying this man have no credibility whatsoever to lend their voices in this matter should moral upright be used as the parameter to voice your opinion on the matter.

It's common in the society today to use rape accusation to tarnish the image of popular figures whether in politics, religion, entertainment, sports, etc.

Let's learn how to voice our opinions in any issue like enlightend people, instead of this media trial every time. We shouldn't justify or or condem outrightly, let justice take it course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry / Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.