Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (32569 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 9jahotblog: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Omojuwa blasts Lere Olayinka after he said Busola Dakolo's alleged rape by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo was 'a consented rape'.

"As the grey hairs upon thine head are plenty so is the foolishness inside.

Stick to abusing Buhari and leave this alone, Lere."

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1144624925845708801

8 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 9jahotblog: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Timi Dakolo's wife has come out to explain how COZA Pastor raped her.
Watch the interesting video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1r38159KbQ
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by midolian(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Who doesn't know Olayinka is a bastard? Is there anything like consented rape? If same had happened to your daughter or wife, would u call it consented rape?

#JusticeForDakolo
#iStandWithDakolo
#HangBFbyTheBallz

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by IamD18: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2019
The bitter truth remains that most of these people reacting don't really care for Busola Dakolo.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 9jahotblog: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2019
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Fynestboi cc MissyB3
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Smile4daddy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
The victim, the accuser, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, The COZA, and the Pastor together with all the Yeyebrities, those in support of the Olosho victim and those against the Accuser, the mods, the bloggers, they are all mad fellows.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Iyajelili(f): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even if it is an allegation, what the fvck does Lere mean by consented rape? Niggar is out of touch with reality and his in pain

23 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by KubwaBoy: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let's not have any unbiased believe nor hold on to what we have seen or heard before.
Objective analysis of this particular case looks like a consentual sex.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Ayhomes(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check my profile if you wants to invest wisely and double your investment within 6months.

Properties alone can guarantee you that........wise investors call me everyday, both home and abroad.

For a cheap estate land and apartment in Lagos and Dubai check my signature for my contact.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kate06(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2019

Let's conclude this matter once and 4 all...if you think this rape issue is staged to raise some money for the dying career of Timi,click like.

If you are on the notion the Pastor raped her,click share!

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DrChukzy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's Consented Rape

Lere Olayinka the dwarf is an ugly unrepentant bastard.

11 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Chriswazo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omojuwa's comment is very uncultured and uncalled for. I don't understand you people problem, so is a crime to think differently from the bandwagon.
Let me reserve my thought na

All the same, I totally agree with this quote
Hmmm...

I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.

The way most ladies behave now, one should not just vouch for what he or she didn't witness. These ladies can be very deceptive and vile, I left my ex and the girl I should have married cos I noticed that she has an amorous relationship with her so-called pastor. Your pastor takes u to guest houses sex u and yet u still have the boldness to worship in his church and attend his programs,. I watched guy man always advertising church programs and declaring up and down on his Facebook, mehn I gave up on girls immediately.

I don't support rape but we should take sides with caution, he could be clean or d girl was just a side chick as many of them nowadays will gladly accept once u have any form of power, position or monetary. So I do not say she's lying but I don't believe all things that a lady say
Guys fear these girls, not every open leg u should enter, some are gateway to destruction

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape Is Rape angry

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Emu4life(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jesus has died for thier sins.
Let them keep FVCKING one another in thier churches
SMH

7 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Smile4daddy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
This COZA news since yesterday undecided

Seun, who use all these your mods swear for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Onyekachi419(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
If the pastor is proven guilty in court and sentence to jail, alot of rape victim's is gonna pop out.

Well time will tell...

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Fidelismaria: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Frankly

This mata tire me

Just sue the pastorpreneur already

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by maynation(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
Who doesn't know Olayinka is a bastard? Is there anything like consented rape? I pray same happens to your daughter or wife, so you can say such nonsense again.

#JusticeForDakolo
#iStandWithDakolo
#HangBFbyTheBallz

I guess that innocent animal you tied it balls like that raped your sister? isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Onyekachi419(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Time wil tell shocked
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Beverlyjean(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even the presidential election dint take up this sort of space... everyone has gotten involved... even Satan put mouth for the matter... This pastor will never recover from this... This is what u get when u are selfish and try to hurt others to satisfy urself... I think he took advantage of her ,and these days it's classified as rape

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Philuv007: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
I can see how senseless u are. Pray u don't fall a victim one day. U go knw hw e b for body.
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Haba, too much blasting on top of this small talk of the fool, Lere Olayinka. cheesy
Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by EggSauce(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even a Virgin that's not been raped will shout during her first time sex talk more or a Virgin that is been raped...... I don't involve my emotions when passing judgement .

How Eggsauce was raped by bimbo with takeaway of fried rice, coming up tonight by 7pm... I was 19 and afraid then but now I'm bold and wants to tell all grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
DrChukzy:
What's Consented Rape

Lere Olayinka the dwarf is an ugly unrepentant bastard.

Consented rape is also known as statutory rape and it seems to match the description. Now, whether it's a crime or not depends on the Nigerian age of consent laws at the time of the incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Smile4daddy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are absolutely an unrepentant fool.

Mad fellow. Are you not tired of these COZA Pastor stories and her ex se× toy calming rape victim.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Praktikals(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am not a fan of Fayose and his p. a, but who rapes a girl in his mother's house when her older sibling is home.?

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump / Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.