Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (57390 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MartinsD12(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
9jahotblog:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1144571581424918529
Too over sentimental is killing majority of people in this country, how do you condemn a man on a social media, is Twitter a law court, take him to court if found guilty he should face the music there but not finding him guilty on social media, this is arrant nonsense most of this celebrity are no celebrities, no sense of reasoning in them.
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Go to Ondo Town and ask for Baba Ifatomi , explain d matter to him and let Ayelala prove this case. Simple sturvs. Ayelala would show u and even play the Video for just #200
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dareerah(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ion think he did it
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by 77up(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
deCleF:
Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape
God shocked add graphic to that pic I take God beg u shocked
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Spallanzani: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Remove those two please

Add R Kelly, Akon and Bill Cosby to the list
So who convicted the list you want him to add... I guess in your warp mind it's the social media, useless cretin
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SamuelLoch: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Insectkiller:
U are deluded!!

Who is ebuka?? Is ebuka a saint? Is ebuka ur god?Is ebuka not fuckingg around?? Be guided and trust no man..

Don't make conclusion bassed on another man opinion, u could misjudge...

Ebuka is just an ordinary entity like you..
Ebuka messed up like u..ebuka tells lie like you and hustle for money like you...everybody has a price
grin grin

You know nothing about me, huh?!
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Echo50(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some persons were insulting Elisha after the anointing received of his bar head, taking a good they were correct but then, being a man of God, he uttered a word and something happed to the 3/4 persons. Be careful of what u say or do in cases like these.
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
OMFG! LoL! What a brutal reply.
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Lordbukas: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these fake people making noise here on social media, when it's now for litigation dakolos will be alone in court. Fake sympathies
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Insectkiller: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
What comes out of the abundance of ur mouth says it all...

For u trusting ordinary ebuka..just BBA ebuka..BBA nonsense...a nobody ebuka speaketh much about who u are?

shocked shocked
SamuelLoch:

You know nothing about me, huh?!
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by technuel: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some Nigerian celebrities are not intelligent at all. While not wait until proven guilty by competent court of law before making a public statement that might affect your ofline and online reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by hush15: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:
An accused remain innocent until proven guilty.

Not so with ignorant people. In their dead skull, "an accused remain guilty and will never be proven innocent."
Most so-called celebrities yeyebrities belong to the latter.
#benuetral
#gotocourt
Social media is not a court of law

lets be factual bro, Pastor B is found wanting though i know the intricacies are more than whats going round now, nonetheless, i believe something happened between them. I just wish she opened up them. maybe the likes of vimba who are now surfacing would have been saved the trauma too
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by pavoda: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Always hoping! You are a lawyer, take it up pro bono and be her attorney and see it to you desired conclusion
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by salford1: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Why are people giving more attention to the issue of Busola and Fatoyinbo..

Its like Regina Daniel coming in the next 10 years to accuse Ned Nwoko or raping and forcefully marrying her if Ned later divorce her, you cant tell me a 17 years old is too young to resist sex in her parent house, she even stayed under the anointing of the accused pastor for years and end up been a choir member and becoming baby mama to the church choir master, Timi Dakolo had issue with that Pastor and decided to use her wife ad tool to fight Back
Who in his right senses uses his wife for stunts?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ebendo123(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin

Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by jessebig: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by booksrite001: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
technuel:
Some Nigerian celebrities are not intelligent at all. While not wait until proven guilty by competent court of law before making a public statement that might affect your ofline and online reputation.

wink
Re: Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
dareerah:
Ion think he did it

Hi babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future Wore A Torn Cloth To MTVMAMA2016 (Photos) / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.